• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

@Gibbs, lol. :')
    @Finley, yeah that's true but still...

:)

Alter schreef:
    @Gibbs, lol. :')
    @Finley, yeah that's true but still...

I love snow till people walk all over it :'D

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

@Alter: in the beginning of each winter I love it. But after two weeks I'm getting sick of it, knowing that there're still 2 and half months to go...

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

I really do love the snow but I don't like the cold. But what is snow without the cold, right?

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

Finley schreef:
    (...)

I love snow till people walk all over it :'D

This. Than it becomes dirty, muddy, or it become ice. And that isn't nice.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

1913 schreef:
    I really do love the snow but I don't like the cold. But what is snow without the cold, right?

At least it's above freezing :') if it's too cold, it can't snow, weird huh?

Aravis schreef:
    (...)

This. Than it becomes dirty, muddy, or it become ice. And that isn't nice.

It's plain gross and dangerous man..

Goodmorning! (:

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Hehe, it isn't morning anymore :p
    What have you guys done today?

I went to school and after school i went to work at the McDonald's. Finally I'm home. Not tired anymore but I think I go to bed within a few minutes.

Ooh, McDonalds. Isn't it hard to work there. Being around these snacks and stuff, but not allowed to eat it? I would be sad if I were at a McDonalds but couldn't eat something.

After working there for two years, isn't it hard anymore. Not because it's dirty, but you've had enough. I'll tell you that I palm one nugget today. But I only palm one when they've been laying warm for 20 minutes in a kind of microwave.

Afternoon!
    Does anyone know a recipe to stop your throat trying to tear itself out? :'D

Tea with lemon or mint should do the trick ^^

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Wow, it's really quiet here. I thought we would be at least at page 10. Hihi.

I've only got ten minutes here, but right, it is pretty quiet here.