• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I'm watching Arsenal versus Liverpool right now. I think would be more amazing if the commentator was English too in stead of Dutch just because they live more for the football in my eyes.
    What are you guys doing at this moment? (:

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

1913 schreef:
    I'm watching Arsenal versus Liverpool right now. I think would be more amazing if the commentator was English too in stead of Dutch just because they live more for the football in my eyes.
    What are you guys doing at this moment? (:

About to start a word sprint for NaNo :D crap! Time!

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I'm gonna watch the soccermatch from FC Groningen vs Roda JC!

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Weird, that I didn't discover this topic earlier. This will be very good for my English, which isn't that great I wish it'd be.

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

xxxRoses schreef:
    I'm gonna watch the soccermatch from FC Groningen vs Roda JC!

3-2 right? Haven't watch the game because i had to work. I do know that FC Groningen is the runner-up this round.

It's raining! under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh eh eh but I'm laying in my warm bed, I love it! :D

Hyja! I study English at an university in the Netherlands.

I'm curious what you think about fanfiction written in English on this site. I have difficulties switching off my English-automatic pilot, so I only write English fanfic here...

O, none, unless this miracle have might, That in black ink my love may still shine bright. ~William Shakespeare

1913 schreef:
    (...)

3-2 right? Haven't watch the game because i had to work. I do know that FC Groningen is the runner-up this round.

No 3-3 there was in one of the last minuts a penalty. ):

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Someone else who's making maths and really doesn't have the spirit for it at the moment?

:)

Fabulist schreef:
    Hyja! I study English at an university in the Netherlands.

I'm curious what you think about fanfiction written in English on this site. I have difficulties switching off my English-automatic pilot, so I only write English fanfic here...

Cool! :D You'll be better at English then me XD what year you in?

I have yet to find any English fanfic on this site :') Hell, I didn't know it had a English thread.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

xxxRoses schreef:
    (...)

No 3-3 there was in one of the last minuts a penalty. ):

Aaah, really? A shame =[ Well, PSV is my club but I do like FC Groningen as well. I've been to Fc Groningen - PSV a few weeks ago :'D

Alter schreef:
    Someone else who's making maths and really doesn't have the spirit for it at the moment?

Me. Equations.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Aravis schreef:
    (...)

Me. Equations.

D:
    I'm now learning for history and geography. It sucks to have ten tests in one week.

:)

Alter schreef:
    (...)
    D:
    I'm now learning for history and geography. It sucks to have ten tests in one week.

I just finished my reading-exercice for Dutch. It sucks. My hand really hurts because of that.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Can somebody please tell me why I didn't even know about the excistence of this topic?
    It's in my topics now, anyways! :)

You oughta know

I discoverd this topic very late aswell :p

And my English is horrible.

May StarClan light your path.