• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I'm in year 1.

*Feels young*

May StarClan light your path.

Squirrelpaw schreef:
    I'm in year 1.

*Feels young*

I'm just 13 too, you're not that young.
    Or you are, but I'm too than ^^

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Fabulist schreef:
    (...)

Hiya! Sorry I react now!

I'm in my first year! Well, I have a fanfiction running at the moment, so feel free to take a look! I can guarantee you quality English :'D

Haha, it's okay XD I haven't been on here in a while cause I've been doing NaNo o3o and I shall in a sec! I need to hit 30K before I go to bed or I'll cry.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Hello guys. Doing homework on a saturdaynight didn't turn in a succes with the tv on. Luckily I still have tomorrow to finish my powerpoint ^^

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

1913 schreef:
    Hello guys. Doing homework on a saturdaynight didn't turn in a succes with the tv on. Luckily I still have tomorrow to finish my powerpoint ^^

And Monday. It's armistice Monday.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Aravis schreef:
    (...)

Indeed, Tuesday.
    I asked my teacher 'on how many points is the text?' and she answered: "actually it should be on the half of the points, 75 of 150. But I only put it on 50." Good god, only. I have no idea how I'll get trough it.. I have to learn the whole weekend and Monday (I'm soooo happy it's 11/11 Monday) to have 40 percent, I think. (good god, that was terrible English, I think. I just have no idea how to say it in English otherwise).
    But thankt you! I'm in year 3.

I hope for it won't be too difficult. Are you allowed to use a dictionary? Lots of succes anyway!

And maybe 'I suppose' is better, but I'm not sure of it.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Aravis schreef:
    (...)

And Monday. It's armistice Monday.

Not in the Netherlands, only in Belgium.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Hi y'all! I'm in year three too.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Well, hello ^^ I'm bored at the moment, but I'm also writing...

Stenenlikker

Tuala schreef:
    (...)
    I hope for it won't be too difficult. Are you allowed to use a dictionary? Lots of succes anyway!

And maybe 'I suppose' is better, but I'm not sure of it.

No, we're not allowed. In year 5 and 6 we are, but that's still 2 years to do it without. Thanks, by the way!
    Oh, that could be, my English isn't that good ^^

Tuala schreef:
    (...)
    Not in the Netherlands, only in Belgium.

Don't you have free in the Netherlands at 11/11?

[ bericht aangepast op 9 nov 2013 - 22:43 ]

Shouldn't it be better if the whole beginning post was written in English?
    It stays the English talk topic, and other languages are forbidden.

[ bericht aangepast op 9 nov 2013 - 22:57 ]

No, we don't have armistice monday. We do have Sint Maarten this monday, but that's only in the evening when it's already dark outside. The dutch version of Halloween although Halloween came after Sint Maarten (:
    I have a little exposition this monday, it has been a lot of work! But luckily I can rest out for three hours (:

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

1913 schreef:
    No, we don't have armistice monday. We do have Sint Maarten this monday, but that's only in the evening when it's already dark outside. The dutch version of Halloween although Halloween came after Sint Maarten (:
    I have a little exposition this monday, it has been a lot of work! But luckily I can rest out for three hours (:

What's Armistice Monday? :)

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Aravis schreef:
    Shouldn't it be better if the whole beginning post was written in English?
    It stays the English talk topic, and other languages are forbidden.

I noticed that too. :') I thought it was funny. But that could be 'cause I have weird humor.

:)

Finley schreef:
    (...)

What's Armistice Monday? :)

Armistice is some "holiday" to celebrate the day 11/11/1918, when WW1 was over. It's by chance it's on a Monday this year. We, in Belgium, haven't got school on that day (and you mustn't go to work either, as grown up)