• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

My topics :'D What have I missed?

Well, this is going to be my topics too. I want to get better in English :'D

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

GUISE CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 IS SO GODDAMNED AMAZING YOU SHOULD ALL GO WATCH IT IT'S SO FUNNY WHEN HALF THE PUNS SHOULDN'T BE FUNNY BUT THEY ARE AND ASDFGHJKL I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

1913 schreef:

I'm here to help if you need any ^^ Native English speaker and all that jazz :')

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

I have to say that I don't know that movie, Finnetje.... Although it's been for a while now on my list of movies to watch. :p

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Does somebody know a great movie for halloween, that's not too scary?

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Gibbs schreef:
    I have to say that I don't know that movie, Finnetje.... Although it's been for a while now on my list of movies to watch. :p

You need to watch Gibbsy :3 it's amazing

Aravis schreef:
    Does somebody know a great movie for halloween, that's not too scary?

Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride.... Anything Tim Burton, actually :3 brilliant films, not too scary...

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

1913 schreef:

May StarClan light your path.

My topics. It's too cold outside and it's raining. D:

:)

Alter schreef:

It's freezing! I can't feel my toes and fingertips anymore, aslfkjsdag.

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Alter schreef:

It's just cold over here ^^
    Grrr, I hate winter/autum,.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

New signature! But only Warrior Cats fans will understand =^.^=

May StarClan light your path.

@Barnabas and @Aravis, me too.. Allthough I like snow, I don't like this cold wheater.

:)

Alter schreef:
    @Barnabas and @Aravis, me too.. Allthough I like snow, I don't like this cold wheater.

I really hate the cold and I'm freezing all day^^
    I WANT SUMMER!!

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

Celebration schreef:
    (...)
    I really hate the cold and I'm freezing all day^^
    I WANT SUMMER!!

Who doesn't? Previous summer was the best we've had in years. In Belgium, altough. I hope the next will be as great as the previous.

Aravis schreef:
    (...)

Who doesn't? Previous summer was the best we've had in years. In Belgium, altough. I hope the next will be as great as the previous.

Previous summer was really nice indeed.
    My only way to survive the autumn/winter is with hot chocolate c:

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .