Ik was de laatste
Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.
9. Stephen King! Eminem!! <3 your profile is awesomeee!
• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •
7
8, je profiel is echt héél mooi en vredig.
The odds are néver in our favor.
7,3
The sun will rise and we will try again.
7.0
My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellatio
6,4
10
26 - 02 - '16
8.
you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about
6.9
[ bericht aangepast op 28 nov 2013 - 22:25 ]
8
"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."
6.
Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.
Omg, Marshall Mathers. 8
Ik vind je profiel echt mooi! Vooral de teks in de laatste spoiler, dat vind ik het allerprachtigst - al ken ik 'm al van Facebook - en maakt je profiel helemaal af. Een complete 9,5.
Some people are art and do art at the same time
8,6, vanwege mijn teddybeer.
'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)
7,5. I really like it ^^
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin