• Ik was de laatste


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    7.5

    8

    6


    26 - 02 - '16

    8.5 Heel mooie gif, en een mooi tekstje!

    8


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    7,5


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    8,7


    The sun will rise and we will try again.

    7,8.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    7.8

    8.5


    It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

    7,8


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    7


    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

    7


    26 - 02 - '16

    8


    De rustigste manier van zelfmoord is houden van een vreemdeling.

    7.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about