• Alle Justin Bieberfans, oftewel Beliebers, boemen.
    De rest tellen.
    We waren bij 131 gebleven, dus de volgende is 43 als er niet geboemd wordt.
    Het record is: 210


    ~It always seems impossible until its done. ~Nelson Mandela || ~Why is it always me? ~Neville Longbotom ||

    55.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    56


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    57.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    58.


    And when I leave, you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.

    59


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    60.


    He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

    61.


    It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child - Pablo Picasso

    62.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    63.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    64.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    65.


    It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child - Pablo Picasso

    66.


    From these ashes, I will rise

    67.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    68


    • It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

    69.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.