• Hallo, Leute!

Er bestaan al andere topics over horror, maar die zijn alweer zo oud dat ik het wel tijd vond voor een nieuwe.
    Deel hier alles wat te maken heeft met het genre 'horror'.
    Van verhalen (denk aan Creepypasta - of je eigen) tot video's of afbeeldingen; alles is welkom.

Elvenking schreef:
    Hm. En wat als je dit overdag doet? Ofja, 's ochtends dan, wanneer het licht is in de ruimte. Is het dan nog even eng? :'D

Ik denk dat het dan donker gaat lijken... En dat je misschien soms hier en daar wat licht ziet. But, idunno :')

made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

Ergens wil ik dat best proberen, maar waarschijnlijk ga ik dan huilen van angst ofzo :')

Mijn Topics

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Nyl schreef:
    (...)
    Ik denk dat het dan donker gaat lijken... En dat je misschien soms hier en daar wat licht ziet. But, idunno :')

Meh, dat lijkt me toch niet bij iedereen het geval. Denk eigenlijk wel dat het bij iedereen verschilt. Sigh, ik ben echt veel te nieuwsgierig. :'D

Elvenking schreef:
    (...)
    Meh, dat lijkt me toch niet bij iedereen het geval. Denk eigenlijk wel dat het bij iedereen verschilt. Sigh, ik ben echt veel te nieuwsgierig. :'D

Ik ook ;o Ik wil het eigenlijk wel is proberen. Maar ik kan geen 20-30 min. aan niks denken volgens mij D:

made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

Elvenking schreef:
    Hm. En wat als je dit overdag doet? Ofja, 's ochtends dan, wanneer het licht is in de ruimte. Is het dan nog even eng? :'D

Woke up again some time later, same thing, Giant fuckin Haystacks on me chest. Broad daylight outside. The same sickening dread in the guts, the presence of sheer evil in the room like an ominous stink. But this time I knew what was going on. “You’re asleep, you’re asleep” I kept saying in me head. Then the weight lifted and the door opened and in strolled this fucker with a top hat and a bone through his nose and his face all blacked up with boot polish. A bastard voodoo man with a crazy fixed grin and leering eyes and the cunt was there right in front of me, clear as day, as solid 3-D real as the rest of the room. There was me wardrobe, there was me clothes on the floor, there was the door and the window and there was a jauntily dressed demonic cunt with a topper and a bone through his bugle, boot polish about an inch thick on his boat race. (Years later, when I saw that DAAAAVE out of League Of Gentlemen I had a brief but horrific flashback. Seriously thought someone was taking the piss.)

Anyway, this dude strolled up to me bedside and I was sat up in bed too frozen too move. He came right up next to me and bent down to stare into my eyes. “You’re not real,” I said. “Oh aren’t I?” he grinned. “Well, that means I can’t do this then” And he reached down and grabbed me wrist and twisted with both hands, gave me a Chinese burn.

I woke up shouting and screaming again, and I’d grabbed me own wrist and was twisting fuck out of it.

I can only conclude two things from these two carry-ons: one, there is a strange land halfway between consciousness and sleep which is more powerful than anything else on hell, heaven or earth. And two, I never ever want to have sleep paralysis again. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

Blijkbaar wel :')

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Nyl schreef:
    En hoe kom je er uit? O.o

Je realiseren dat het een droom is.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Well, this is an interesting topic.. <:

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Mijn topics!

You're never fully dressed without a smile

Rivaille schreef:
    (...)

Woke up again some time later, same thing, Giant fuckin Haystacks on me chest. Broad daylight outside. The same sickening dread in the guts, the presence of sheer evil in the room like an ominous stink. But this time I knew what was going on. “You’re asleep, you’re asleep” I kept saying in me head. Then the weight lifted and the door opened and in strolled this fucker with a top hat and a bone through his nose and his face all blacked up with boot polish. A bastard voodoo man with a crazy fixed grin and leering eyes and the cunt was there right in front of me, clear as day, as solid 3-D real as the rest of the room. There was me wardrobe, there was me clothes on the floor, there was the door and the window and there was a jauntily dressed demonic cunt with a topper and a bone through his bugle, boot polish about an inch thick on his boat race. (Years later, when I saw that DAAAAVE out of League Of Gentlemen I had a brief but horrific flashback. Seriously thought someone was taking the piss.)

Anyway, this dude strolled up to me bedside and I was sat up in bed too frozen too move. He came right up next to me and bent down to stare into my eyes. “You’re not real,” I said. “Oh aren’t I?” he grinned. “Well, that means I can’t do this then” And he reached down and grabbed me wrist and twisted with both hands, gave me a Chinese burn.

I woke up shouting and screaming again, and I’d grabbed me own wrist and was twisting fuck out of it.

I can only conclude two things from these two carry-ons: one, there is a strange land halfway between consciousness and sleep which is more powerful than anything else on hell, heaven or earth. And two, I never ever want to have sleep paralysis again. I would not wish it on my worst enemy.

Blijkbaar wel :')

Lol ergens klinkt dat hilarisch. I dunno why. :'D

Geloven jullie dat je als geest rond dwaalt op aarde, nadat je overleden bent?

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Morticia schreef:

Nee, eigenlijk niet. Maar toch heb ik heel vaak het gevoel alsof ik niet alleen ben op sommige plekken.

Morticia schreef:

Ik geloof in reïncarnatie. Geesten bestaan wel, denk ik.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Waarvan zijn die gave GIFS? ;o.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

@Elvenking: Ik denk niet dat ze wat gezien heeft, aangezien ik naast haar op de bank zat. Het was echt eng :').