• And Mascot ruled the seven kingdoms.

James Barnes (named after James Buchanan, the 15th President of the United States), was born in Shelbyville, Indiana in 1925.[8] He is an orphan, the son of a soldier killed in training at U.S. Army Camp Lehigh in Virginia just before the United States' entry into World War II. As a result, he is unofficially adopted by the camp as a mascot. Nicknamed "Bucky", he takes to wearing a uniform and becoming savvy with the ins and outs of military life, even though he is a teenager. It was at Lehigh that he meets and befriends Private Steven Rogers, who by all appearances is the clumsiest soldier in the camp. This was at the same time that reports of the then-mysterious Captain America begin to appear in news magazines, and Barnes eagerly devours the accounts of this new hero.

Ik was al lang aan het zoeken naar een Captain America/ Bucky realted username en die heb ik uiteindelijk gevonden in zijn personage biografie. Ik vond hem ook nog eens leuk klinken ^^

Hebben jullie ook plannen om een fandom related username te nemen? Van welk fandom dan?

[ bericht aangepast op 18 mei 2014 - 11:27 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Mooi! Mijn username komt van de elf Indis, van Tolkien.

"I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king."

Anakin schreef:
    (...)

Ik kreeg wel een hartinfarct hé! (cat)
    fijn dat je met me inzit bro ;D
    @de rest: fenksies

Oooew I like. ^^
    En ja ik heb er wel een paar zoals Interceptor, Mallory, Dempsey, en McDreamy. ^^

•*• Lululu •*•

Rhaego schreef:
    Oooew I like. ^^
    En ja ik heb er wel een paar zoals Interceptor, Mallory, Dempsey, en McDreamy. ^^
    is die eerste eigenlijk van POTC dear?

Mascot schreef:
    (...)is die eerste eigenlijk van POTC dear?

Yesh. c:

•*• Lululu •*•

Dacht ik al :Y)

Bucky is sexy.