• De laatste waren

Vinception:
    Your mind is the scence of the crime.

Karthus:
    There is no sweater song than the last breath of the dying.

Ikzelf.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 mei 2014 - 22:29 ]

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Karthus

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Hoechlin

[ bericht aangepast op 27 mei 2014 - 22:37 ]

wat was dit ookalweer

Armastus schreef:
    Hoechlin

• A dream is only a dream.. until you decide to make it real •

HoechIin

Take me to wonderland

Armastus.

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Videnda.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

Leighton.

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

Leighton.

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

Leighton

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Oli.

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Videnda

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Hoechlin

“Libraries were full of ideas—perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” - Throne of Glass

Hoechlin

Ondanks vind ik die van lovelyreads wel ontzettend tof. Zeker een regel om na te streven.

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” - George R.R. Martin

Hoechlin

"Not my daughter, you bitch!"

Leighton.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.