• Oke mensen wie er VMBO doen boemen en der rest die Geen Vmbo doen tellen.

nobody say it was easy

Nancy, misschien moet je het boemen aan anderen over laten anders wordt het ook niet leuk meer voor de rest :')

"I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

''Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.''

Boem!

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

wat was dit ookalweer

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

-

"I'm in the mood for chaos." - Cheryl Blossom [Weggooiwashand --> Katalante]

BOEMM

~My Mind Is Free~

"Nice is different than good." CORPSEHUSBAND > SCORPIO

BOEM!

Alle wegen leiden uiteindelijk naar Rome. Dag irritatie, hallo inspiratie!