• 'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

Hij eet alles, tbh. :')

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

HAHAHHAHA

Only the gentle are ever truly strong - Hufflepuff

Mats met zijn sexy af sassy achteruitstapje. :')

s a m e

MATS OMG HAHAHA geweldig! (':
    Hoe langer je er naar kijkt hoe grappiger het word xd

Prepare voor heel veel BVB bc we won bitches. Hehehe. ^^

Dit is zo cute. <3

Ohyeaaaahhh ^^

Szczesny schreef:

Dit is zo cute. <3

naawwhh

Iemand enig idee of 'orgasme' in het Duits 'orgasmus' is bc Auba is fuckboy-being. :')

Benni begon, I swear.

hahahah jep dat betekend orgasme (':