Marjolein ~ 14 ~ Griekenland •
    Romee ~ 15 ~ Friendzone •
    Sha're ~ 13 ~ Onderwereld •
    Tamara ~ 14 ~ Lapland •
    Xanthe ~ 16 ~ Canada •
    Xantheve ~ 14 ~ Verenigde Staten •

'......' van de week:

Story van de week:
    Boek van de week: The Perks of being a Wallflower.
    Film van de week: The Perks of being a Wallflower.
    Serie van de week: Band of brothers.
    Quote van de week: 'Kill them with silence'.
    Spammer van de week: Jente.
    Cijfer van de week: 7.
    Letter van de week: L.
    Woord van de week: Aardappel.
    App van de week: Whatsapp.
    Domme opmerking van de week: Moi, want ik ben very snugger.:Y)

Hebben jullie ook altijd dat jullie precies over die ene smiley kijken die je nodig hebt en hem na een paar minuten het rijtje afzoeken hem nog niet hebt gevonden? ~ Laura.
    Slimme opmerking van de week: 'Ik ga nog even kijken naar domme opmerking van de week van Ilona heeft er vast genoeg :')' ~ Jente.
    Dom persoon van de week: Ilona.
    Slim persoon van de week: Xanthe.
    Meest fabuleuze celeb van de week: Benjamin Burnley
    Geweldig persoon van de week: Jente.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 jan 2015 - 22:16 ]

-

Maar nu ga ik mijn tandenpoetsen. Doei.

you don't love me the way that i love you // Heizer is nu Fagerman

Ferrars schreef:
    Maar nu ga ik mijn tandenpoetsen. Doei.

Doei. (cat)

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Goya schreef:
    (...)

Doei. (cat)

Stiekem ben ik er nog.

Ferrars schreef:
    (...)

Stiekem ben ik er nog.

Badass

Goya schreef:
    (...)

Badass

Jaja.

Ugh ik wil niet naar school. Ik heb echt bags onder mijn ogen van hier tot tokio ookal zijn ze wel chanel.

[ bericht aangepast op 30 jan 2015 - 9:12 ]

Ferrars schreef:
    (...)

Jaja.

Ugh ik wil niet naar school. Ik heb echt bags onder mijn ogen van hier tot tokio ookal zijn ze wel chanel.

Hahaha. Ik hoef lekker niet naar school vandaag :P

Goya schreef:
    (...)

Hahaha. Ik hoef lekker niet naar school vandaag :P

Niet grappig.

Ik moet nu gaan, dus nu wel; doei.

Ferrars schreef:
    (...)

Niet grappig.

Ik moet nu gaan, dus nu wel; doei.

Hahaha, ik vond't juist wel grappig :')
    Adioss

Lawl ik moet nu mijn Engels verhaal schrijven maar tot nu toe faalt hij hard. Look:

A lake. Very big. I can’t even see where it ends.
    Mountains, everywhere around me.
    But most importantly, the trees. A forest, not just on the mountains but also on the ground.
    It’ s warm. Not too hot, not too cold. A breeze picks up, fiddling with my hair. I can see butterflies, flying around me looking innocent. Just like everything around me, including myself. Innocent, beautiful.
    Poor thing the blood will start flowing soon.
    I clamp the axe a little more tightly, and hoist up my backpack. It’s necessary, I keep telling myself. If you want to stay alive, this is your only option.
    One step. One step, then another. I watch my bare feet changing the flawless, sticky wet sand into a small footprint. My white dress is dirty and torn. The flower print isn’t recognizable anymore. That seems to count for me, too. Unrecognizable.
    The breeze is messing up my hair now, not just fiddling with it anymore. It actually annoys me a lot, although I don’t know why. My hair has always been important to me. It once was blonde and a little curly, whereas now it’s cut off irregularly and filled with leaves and branches. If I’d have a brush, I wouldn’t be able to get out the knots in it. It feels weird to worry about these kind of things while I am going to do something which is worth a lot more worrying. But I just can’t help it.
    Finally I reached the trees. Before I walk into the forest, I turn around and watch the beautiful landscape, trying to enjoy it. But I can’t. I just can’t. So I just turn my back to the beauty and enter the forest.
    Only a few steps into the forest and the world around me completely transforms. The sound of the wind rushing over water is

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

Sobremesa schreef:
    Lawl ik moet nu mijn Engels verhaal schrijven maar tot nu toe faalt hij hard. Look:

A lake. Very big. I can’t even see where it ends.
    Mountains, everywhere around me.
    But most importantly, the trees. A forest, not just on the mountains but also on the ground.
    It’ s warm. Not too hot, not too cold. A breeze picks up, fiddling with my hair. I can see butterflies, flying around me, looking innocent. Just like everything around me, including myself. Innocent, beautiful.
    Poor thing the blood will start flowing soon.
    I clamp the axe a little more tightly, and hoist up my backpack. It’s necessary, I keep telling myself. If you want to stay alive, this is your only option.
    One step. One step, then another. I watch my bare feet changing the flawless, sticky, wet sand into a small footprint. My white dress is dirty and torn. The flower print isn’t recognizable anymore. That seems to count for me, too. Unrecognizable.
    The breeze is messing up my hair now, not just fiddling with it anymore. It actually annoys me a lot, although I don’t know why. My hair has always been important to me. It once was blonde and a little curly, whereas now it’s cut off irregularly and filled with leaves and branches. If I’d have a brush, I wouldn’t be able to get out the knots in it. It feels weird to worry about these kind of things while I am going to do something which is worth a lot more worrying. But I just can’t help it.
    Finally I reached the trees. Before I walk into the forest, I turn around and watch the beautiful landscape, trying to enjoy it. But I can’t. I just can’t. So I just turn my back to the beauty and enter the forest.
    Only a few steps into the forest and the world around me completely transforms. The sound of the wind rushing over water is

Haha, ik vindt m wel leuk (:
    Volgesmij had je een paar foutjes, zie het rode, maar het kan ook zijn dat mijn slaperige kop niet goed op let

[ bericht aangepast op 30 jan 2015 - 9:35 ]

Goya schreef:
    (...)

Haha, ik vindt m wel leuk (:
    Volgesmij had je een paar foutjes, zie het rode, maar het kan ook zijn dat mijn slaperige kop niet goed op let

Die eerste niet, maar de tweede wel een soort van. Ik ga die hele zin veranderen want hij faalt hard. Maarja, ik ben zo een persoon dat midden in een zin of woord stopt met schrijven en dan later als ze verder gaat de hele zin uiteindelijk faalt haha ^^

Sobremesa schreef:
    (...)
    Die eerste niet, maar de tweede wel een soort van. Ik ga die hele zin veranderen want hij faalt hard. Maarja, ik ben zo een persoon dat midden in een zin of woord stopt met schrijven en dan later als ze verder gaat de hele zin uiteindelijk faalt haha ^^

Hahaha, same here, je was volgemsij ooh twee komma's verge ten, maar die vallen ook in 't rood niet zo op :x

Goya schreef:
    (...)

Hahaha, same here, je was volgemsij ooh twee komma's verge ten, maar die vallen ook in 't rood niet zo op :x

Oh, I see, maar die eerste moest ik weghalen van mijn lerares en de tweede doe ik er wel bij I think ^^

Sobremesa schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, I see, maar die eerste moest ik weghalen van mijn lerares en de tweede doe ik er wel bij I think ^^

Aha. Ik merkte 't gewoon op (:
    Psssst, gaat gij posten? Met Bree? @ SUperHumans. Ik gok dat je geen tijd hebt om te posten tho :')

Goya schreef:
    (...)

Aha. Ik merkte 't gewoon op (:
    Psssst, gaat gij posten? Met Bree? @ SUperHumans. Ik gok dat je geen tijd hebt om te posten tho :')

Sure, ik heb toch even geen inspiratie meer. Kijk, ik heb er wel wat bijgeschreven:
    Finally I reach the trees. Before I walk into the forest, I turn around and watch the beautiful landscape, trying to enjoy it. But I can’t. I just can’t. So I just turn my back to the beauty and enter the forest.
    Only a few steps into the forest and the world around me completely transforms. The sound of the wind rushing over water has completely disappeared, replaced by the sound of insects and the wind rushing through the leaves, making the forest alive. A few steps further, and the only thing I can see around me are the trees. The beauty of it overcomes me and I have to sit down. A little meadow isn’t that far away, so I get myself to walk over there before I literally let myself fall down, right onto the grass.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow,

And I’m just lying on the grass, watching the branches of the high trees above me, looking at the leaves that rustle in the wind.

A bed of grass, a soft green pillow.

The song my mother sang to me when I was young. This place reminds me so much of it. It’s exactly the place I imagined when my mom would softly sing to me.

Lay down your head, and close your eyes.

Without even thinking about it, I open my mouth and start singing. The melody is slow, very slow. The first sentence sounds a little rusty, as I haven’t talked for quite a long time now. The second one is better, and during the third sentence, it actually sounds nice. But the sudden presence of an adult man makes me shut my mouth before the fourth sentence starts.
    Is it him? I’m not sure. It could be. This area must be deserted, which is probably why he’s looking at me in such awe. At least, I think he’s looking at me, but his eyes itself seem to be looking at something close to me. Well, it can’t be something special as the only thing I took with me are the backpack and the axe, and –
    The axe. Where is it? I’ve got to have it. It’s my only defense, and if that guy is the one, I am gonna need it.
    Then I see it, not too far away from me. I must’ve flung it into a tree when I fell down. Without even thinking about it, I get up, sprint to the axe and defensively hold it in front of me. The guy must’ve been watching the axe, because his eyes haven’t moved but still he’s looking at me now.

Waarschijnlijk zitten er nog best wel wat fouten in, want ik heb het nog niet overgelezen but idc ^^