• Heeft somebody de beginpost?

She was always looking for more..

OMG DEZE GIF IS ZO CUTE BKDJBZIUEWFBZKJSBDKJ

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

^Welke?

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Esca schreef:
    (...)
    Ik doe het ook en er zitten ook fouten in: SO WHAT? Je moet er geen fuck om geven en als je ze er toch uit wil: vraag om een bèta....

Fact. Ik ga het maar gewoon doen. (: Bedankt!

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

DEZE

Headey schreef:
    (...)

Fact. Ik ga het maar gewoon doen. (: Bedankt!

No problem darling. Veel plezier met schrijven!

Series pls staph doing such awkward thingies D:

Gutentag Mensjes.

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

Hephaestus schreef:
    Gutentag Mensjes.

Haloa.

Zou iemand dit even willen nalezen voor me? Dan weet ik tenminste een beetje waar ik op moet letten als ik verder schrijf. (:

As my eyes opened, I had no doubt where I was. I was in the North of Westeros, somewhere between the Wall and Winterfell. No, my doubt was not where I was, not at all, it was who I were. I were Tyche, I were fifteen years old and I lived in Westeros for all the time since my birth, but I didn’t know where, I didn’t know who were my parents and I didn’t know what happened. The only thing I knew was that my home wasn’t in the North. It was not, at all.
    Extending myself seemed to be the most difficult part of waking up. My legs were stiff, my arms were stiff and my neck was stiff. I was like a wooden stick, one couldn’t be stiffer.
    The only thing I could think about was where I had to go. To Winterfell, whereof I knew it had never be and would never be my home? I couldn’t walk straight to the south or central Westeros without provisions and I doubted it seriously either I was going to get it from the Lord and Lady of Winterfell. Lady Arrana of Winterfell, the first child of former Lady Arya of Winterfell, since her sister Lady Sansa had always been a virgin and their brother, Jon Stark, who was stripped of the name Snow by Her Grace after the war, still had no claim for the North – was known for her loyalty to the realm and her kindness to her people, but I weren’t actually sure either she would see me as one of her people. Here people lived in the North and I had never been in the North before, so how could I be one of her people? I could not – and I certainly would not. It was commonly known the North practically hated everyone but themselves – Lady Arrana was different, but since her mother Lady Arya was still alive and she totally hated everything but the North, I feared for the consequences of my deeds. Still I didn’t really have a choice. I would probably die if I entered Winterfell, but I would certainly die if I did not.
    Totally against my will, I tried to get up. I had no choice but the choice to die or not and I was not going to die. Not today.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Headey schreef:
    Zou iemand dit even willen nalezen voor me? Dan weet ik tenminste een beetje waar ik op moet letten als ik verder schrijf. (:
    As my eyes opened, I had no doubt where I was. I was in the North of Westeros, somewhere between the Wall and Winterfell. No, my doubt was not where I was, not at all, it was who I were. I were Tyche, I were fifteen years old and I lived in Westeros for all the time since my birth, but I didn’t know where, I didn’t know who were my parents and I didn’t know what happened. The only thing I knew was that my home wasn’t in the North. It was not, at all.
    Extending myself seemed to be the most difficult part of waking up. My legs were stiff, my arms were stiff and my neck was stiff. I was like a wooden stick, one couldn’t be stiffer.
    The only thing I could think about was where I had to go. To Winterfell, whereof I knew it had never be and would never be my home? I couldn’t walk straight to the south or central Westeros without provisions and I doubted it seriously either I was going to get it from the Lord and Lady of Winterfell. Lady Arrana of Winterfell, the first child of former Lady Arya of Winterfell, since her sister Lady Sansa had always been a virgin and their brother, Jon Stark, who was stripped of the name Snow by Her Grace after the war, still had no claim for the North – was known for her loyalty to the realm and her kindness to her people, but I weren’t actually sure either she would see me as one of her people. Here people lived in the North and I had never been in the North before, so how could I be one of her people? I could not – and I certainly would not. It was commonly known the North practically hated everyone but themselves – Lady Arrana was different, but since her mother Lady Arya was still alive and she totally hated everything but the North, I feared for the consequences of my deeds. Still I didn’t really have a choice. I would probably die if I entered Winterfell, but I would certainly die if I did not.
    Totally against my will, I tried to get up. I had no choice but the choice to die or not and I was not going to die. Not today.

Pff, mijn Engels is daar niet goed genoeg voor. Sorry :c

don't believe me, I'm a liar

Headey schreef:

I were > I was
    were my parents > my parents were
    I weren’t > I wasn't

Dit is alles wat ik kan vinden ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 26 april 2015 - 16:01 ]

Esca schreef:
    (...)

I were > I was
    were my parents > my parents were
    I weren’t > I wasn't

Dit is alles wat ik kan vinden ^^

Ik heb were gebruikt waar ik dacht dat 't een conjunctief was, want volgens BBC gebruik je dan were. Still, ik ben niet zeker of het dat was. Bedankt! Ik zal het aanpassen. (:

Headey schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb were gebruikt waar ik dacht dat 't een conjunctief was, want volgens BBC gebruik je dan were. Still, ik ben niet zeker of het dat was. Bedankt! Ik zal het aanpassen. (:

Het ziet er heel onnatuurlijk uit als er 'were' staat. Wij hebben bij Engels nooit conjunctieven gezien dus ik zou het niet weten. Dat van die parents is gewoon de woordvolgorde die niet klopte ^^

Esca schreef:
    (...)
    Het ziet er heel onnatuurlijk uit als er 'were' staat. Wij hebben bij Engels nooit conjunctieven gezien dus ik zou het niet weten. Dat van die parents is gewoon de woordvolgorde die niet klopte ^^

Ik twijfel echt gewoon heel erg, want je zegt (ik toch) "If I were you" en niet "If I was you", maar dan mag het soms niet en soms wel en ik heb al die conjunctieven al lang uit mijn geheugen verbannen, lol. Maar echt waar, bedankt! Die woordvolgorde klopte inderdaad niet echt. ^^

Headey schreef:
    (...)

Ik twijfel echt gewoon heel erg, want je zegt (ik toch) "If I were you" en niet "If I was you", maar dan mag het soms niet en soms wel en ik heb al die conjunctieven al lang uit mijn geheugen verbannen, lol. Maar echt waar, bedankt! Die woordvolgorde klopte inderdaad niet echt. ^^

Je zegt inderdaad 'If I were you', maar is dat geen uitdrukking? Want je zegt toch ook 'I was 16 years old', of ligt dat aan mij...