• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

Your make-up is terrible

Ik heb zo hard inspiratie nodig... Ik kan niet met mijn eigen brein brainstormen.

Your make-up is terrible

kindness is never a burden.

Kilmer schreef:

I will always love you.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Ik vind dat zo hypocriet als meisjes een hekel hebben aan kleffe stelletjes maar dan wel enorm klef doen met hun vriendinnen.

Your make-up is terrible

Furiosa schreef:
    (...)

Please come x_x I'll make you food.

Oh, daar kan ik geen nee tegen zeggen!

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Kilmer schreef:

•

Lolicia schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, daar kan ik geen nee tegen zeggen!

Hehe. 8D En ik heb ijs.

Your make-up is terrible

Furiosa schreef:
    (...)

Hehe. 8D En ik heb ijs.

Hmm, welke smaak?

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Iedereen lijkt in een slecht humeur vandaag. D:

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

I don't need an audience of some kind to show you that I love you — you know that I do. That's all that matters.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Wat balen dat ze overal tegenwoordig een kuub suiker in gooien. :/ Voorverpakte satésaus is natuurlijk niet geweldig, maar zonder die kilo's suiker zou het al enorm schelen. Er zitten tenminste wel voor het grootste gedeelte goede vetten in. En het is lekker.

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

thank u family >_<

Natsu Dragneel`s flames are brighter than my future

Lolicia schreef:
    (...)
    Hmm, welke smaak?

Walnoot. ;x

Your make-up is terrible

Pft, weer een hoofdstuk afgesloten in mijn leven. Voelt fijn.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

broken down

Maybe, I want to say more than this, but I often have the feeling that I should shut the fuck up because... I don't even know anymore, I think it's because I can make mistakes and be misunderstood, and maybe no one cares and maybe people will be interested in me when I just sit back somewhere and be quiet. That's one of the reasons I like to be mysterious. I like to play this part.

dont wanna think about using proper english and interpunction and using capital letters

Somebody, please just talk to me or something. Or don't. Or whatever. I don't even know what I want. I'm going to discover. It all just doesn't make sense and I want to have something to look forward to. Something like a goal, maybe, maybe a life goal. It all feels too pointless now.

I want to be free, but I can't. I try as hard as I can, but my humanity doesn't want to let me go.

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand