• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

Roletopics:
    Talktopics: 1
    Writetopics:

C H A R A C T E R S

G I R L S ––
    • [R] Name – Cheerleader – Claire HoltBeauregard Page
    • Kayleigh Marie Clarkson – Cheerleader – Anya SummersIkigai 1.7
    • [R] Name – Cheerleader – Daria SidorchukTowns Page
    • Laila Thamina El-Amin – Tomboy – Gigi HadidGunnulfsen 1.8
    • [R] Jane Grace Lauren – Reputation – Lily CollinsBlurrieface 1.3
    • [R] Arabella Violet Finch – Troublemaker – Taylor Marie HillKit 1.6
    • [R] Margarethe Viva Gerardsson – Reputation – Cara DelevingneBaelor 1.4
    • [R] Annabeth Cara Rhodes – Cheerleader – Amelia ZadroRhaegaI 1.7
    • Ember Owens – Cheerleader – Alexis RenArcadia 1.4
    • Skylar Roselyn Mortenson – Cheerleader – Ashley RobertsConaway 1.8
    • Chelsea Lucia Connely – Reputation – Face claimBalloo 1.6
    • [R] Name – Sporty – Jourdann DunnGreenIeaf Page
    • [R] Bimii Emilia Grey – Cheerleader – Nina DobrevWiser 1.6
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claimHavilliard Page
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claim – User Page

B O Y S ––
    • [R] Name – Skater – Troye SivanStarkiller Page
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claimBlurrieface Page
    • Miles Nicholas Davies – Football player – Daniel BederovKit 1.4
    • [R] Name – Football player – Fransisco LachowskiTowns Page
    • [R] Wesley Aaron Kerr – Dealer – Ville ValoNecessity 1.8
    • [R] Name – Gay guy – Face claimBeauregard Page
    • Zachary Drew McMahon – Rich and sporty – Joseph SuggDaggers 1.9
    • Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca – Emo/musician – Gerard WayLukeRHemmings 1.8
    • Ryder Adam Dempsey – Bad boy – Christopher McCroryRhaegaI 1.3
    • [R] Name – Nerd – Will DarbyshireNakama Page
    • [R] Navid Jonathan Aguirre – Football player – Michael TrevinoConaway Page
    • James-Dean Marcus Devraux – Football player – Darren ChrisWiser 1.8
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claimInclination Page
    • Alex Byrge Sigland – Band singer – Face claimSerenata 1.8
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claim – User Page

C HA R A C T E R S H E E T

Name
    Age (18-22)
    Reputation (nerd/cheerleader/football/bitch/skater)
    Country
    Study/Subjects
    Appearance
    Character
    History/Family
    Relationships
    Extra

R U L E S

R P G R U L E S ––
    • Posts are at least 200 words.
    • Post regularly.
    • Be nice to each other.
    • Posts are in English only! OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Make a full post, meaning a picture, a name, your post, the status of your character and the age.
    • 16+ is allowed, but warn in the top of you post in red so people who don't want to read it don't have to.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Beauregard and Ikigai make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • Keep the amount of boys and girls even.
    • There's no character limit - but don't take more than you can handle.
    • When you want to reserve another character, please pay attention to the amount of boys and girls and keep that in mind when deciding on the gender.
    • You only have to talk/type English in you Character Sheet and in the Playtopic.

S C H O O L R U L E S ––
    • No fighting, bullying or any way of harassing fellow students or Professors is allowed.
    • Never destroy or do harm to any of the University's possesions or the University itself.
    • Do not skip classes if you haven't got a valid reason to do so.
    • Any form of fraud is strictly forbidden and you will be punished severely for it.
    • Normal society rules also apply at the University.

E X T R A

The main sports played at Springfield University are football and cheerleading. Other sports and clubs exist, but aren't as popular as the formerly mentioned ones. The teams of these sports are:

F O O T B A L L ––
    Offensive:
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) –– [R] Conaway
    Center (1) –– [R] Kit
    Quarterback (1) –– [R] Towns
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) –– [R] Wiser
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense:
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––

C H E A R L E A D E R S ––
    Captain –– [R] Beauregard
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain –– [R] Ikigai
    Other (12) ––
    [R] Towns
    [R] Arcadia
    [R] QueenStark
    [R] Raegal

[ bericht aangepast op 3 aug 2015 - 17:53 ]

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

Havilliard schreef:
    Kan ik nog een vrouwelijke rol reserveren?

Natuurlijk (:

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Stan is af, als hij goed is

Bowties were never Cooler

Als het goed is, is de beginpost helemaal bijgewerkt! Als er iets mist/niet klopt horen we het graag!

Inclination schreef:
    Mijn Faceclaim wordt trouwens Dan Howell, en hij wordt waarschijnlijk het daydreamer/artsy type

Dit miste nog (;

"I'm fine with internet communication, it's just the real life I have problems with!" ~ Dan Howell

Inclination schreef:
    (...)

Dit miste nog (;

Bedankt voor het doorgeven, ik of Ilona zal het later vandaag aanpassen ^^

Haal mij maar uit de lijst, ik ben bang dat ik het ga verwaarlozen. Veel plezier iedereen!

16 - 09 - '17

Nakama schreef:
    Haal mij maar uit de lijst, ik ben bang dat ik het ga verwaarlozen. Veel plezier iedereen!

:c Wat jammer! Bedankt voor het melden dan, dat we niet op je zitten te wachten. Mocht je later nog mee willen doen kan je altijd makkelijk inspringen c:

Ikigai schreef:
    (...)

:c Wat jammer! Bedankt voor het melden dan, dat we niet op je zitten te wachten. Mocht je later nog mee willen doen kan je altijd makkelijk inspringen c:

Bedankt (:

16 - 09 - '17

Name
    Aiden ~ Fire/Warmth
    Jonah ~ Dove
    Wright ~ Worker

Aiden is 21 Years old and he’s born on 16 June, 1994.

Most people will start with; ‘[insert name] is known as…’, or something like that, but that is actually the problem with Aiden. Is he isn’t “known”. In fact, almost no one knows anything about him. He is the typical boy who stays in the background and nobody gives a damn about. However, he wouldn’t consider himself a Nerd, or so. Aiden absolutely doesn’t care about high-tech devices or new videogames. Instead, you’ll often see him sketching, painting or doing other creative things. Art is his biggest passion and something he really loves.

Country
    Aiden is born and raised in the UK, to be more precise, in a town called Fleet. Most people will guess almost directly where he’s from when he opens his mouth; he has a really stereotypical British accent. Posh is an often used word when describing it, and it’s something he can’t deny, even if he wanted to.

Study/Subjects
    Aiden used to study Law but dropped out. After a year, he chose to go back to college but this time to get his Theatre & Entertainment Arts degree. He also added Drawing/Painting class to his curriculum.

Appearance [FC: Dan Howell]
    (Not Finished)

Character
    (Not Finished)

History/Family
    Aiden always had a passion for arts, acting in particular. During High school, he used to follow Theatre classes and you could tell he loved every single bit of it. But that was until he entered the senior year, a year full of stress. After passing his exam, he had absolutely no idea what he had to do with his life. Even though he loved acting, there was always that voice in the back of his head saying; “You know you’ll never become an actor.”, so he made one of the stupidest decisions in his life. He decided to change tack completely and went to go study Law. Undeterred by the fact that he didn’t like it at all, he kept pushing through, until he couldn’t take it anymore and broke down. He was done with doing stuff against his own will and not long after he dropped out. (Not finished)

Relationships
    Someone?

Extra
    (Not Finished)

Shitty phone post. Ik heb het ook nog niet grammaticaal gecontroleerd. Ik zal straks de fatsoenlijke opmaak toevoegen en alles controleren/afmaken/bijwerken.

"I'm fine with internet communication, it's just the real life I have problems with!" ~ Dan Howell

NOVA SØRENSEN

I tried out for the football team once and the coach said that I should just try cheerleading. I stepped on his toe and told him to fuck off

Name
    Nova Sørensen

Country
    Nova is from Australia, but she is of mixed heritage since her father is Danish and her mother Australian.

Study
    Veterinary medicine

I'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea

Appearance
          Nova has a charismatic, somewhat innocent looking appearance. This is mainly due to her blonde locks, sapphireblue eyes and height of 1.63 meters. She has luscious lips and a straight row of teeth. She has dimples when she smiles.
          She's quite a sporty girl what causes her to have a fit body, which is happy with, but she is not that happy with her body figure. She has what people would call a "banana" shaped body, with slim shoulders and hips and a flat belly. The reason why she isn't happy with this is because she thinks it looks too boyish. She has some curves though, but not nearly as prominent some other girls have.
          The girl doesn't have a specific clothing style. She wears skirts and dresses as well as jeans. The only thing she doesn't like to wear is clothing with very bright colours, with exception of sports clothing, lingerie and swimwear.
          She doesn't wear a lot of make-up, although she wouldn't really leave her house without mascara. Lip balm is something you'll always find in her bag and when she has a party she will also wear some eyeliner.

Character
          Nova has a big mouth and is quite sarcastic, which can be seen as sassy. Some people will think she acts this way because she wants to grab everyones attention, however she doesn't care if everyone is staring at her or not. It doesn't bother her if people think like that. She thinks it's their problem rather than her own problem and she hates people with prejudices, which is why she wouldn't want to hang around with those people anyway. However, the fact that she doesn't care about what people think of her doesn't mean that she doesn't care if people insult her. She can get quite annoyed if someone does that, what shows that she can get angry quite easily. Her angry moments often don't last too long though, since her mood can change faster than the weather. One moment she's like a ray of sunshine but the next she can be a like a storm cloud.
          She is a social person, which is why she has no problem with talking to strangers. Since she doesn't often have prejudices towards people, she talks to the kind of strangers most people wouldn't talk to. If she has the choice between talking to a bubbly, outgoing, cheerful looking stranger and a more mysterious, standoffisch, "scary" looking stranger, she will go for the latter because she thinks they are more interesting. If someone is concealing his or her feelings, has a bad repution and so on, she wants to know why they act that way. Not so much because she is a nosy person who wants to know every little secret, but simply because she's just interested in the reason why, she wants to try to understand them.
          Nova is also the kind of girl that likes bets and dares. She is always in for wild adventures. This means she is also kind of reckless and sometimes people have to remind her that while something seems fun to do, it might not be a good idea. Whether she will listen to that is another question, since she can be pretty stubborn.
          She can be flirty as well and she doesn't mind a one-night stand, but secretly she's a bit of a hopeless romantic who dreams of her Prince Charming.
    Likes: animals, cooking, sports, nature, travelling, languages, party's, alcohol, tattoos, morning runs, old fashioned typewriters, polaroid pictures, concerts, storms, dancing in the rain, random acts of kindness, eskimo kisses
    Dislikes: lazy people, heavy metal, drugs, smoking, being alone, being cold at night, dramaqueens, materialistic people, animal abusers, dark and confined spaces

She's got lions in her heart, a fire in her soul

History/Family
    • Father -- Aleksander Sørensen
    • Mother -- Sophia Sørensen-Ellison
    • Brother -- Isaac Sørensen

Nova grew up in a small town close to Melbourne and she hasn't really had a turbulent life (with exception of all crazy stuff she has done). Her parents never divorced and they have an above average income, but nothing spectacular.

Relationships
    • Jane Grace Lauren -- a friend with whom she does a lot of crazy, wild things. When Nova has a crazy idea, Jane will be one of the first persons she will go to.
    • Zachary Drew McMahon -- her ex-boyfriend. They dated for a couple of months but they broke up because they were fighting quite a lot.
    • Navid Jonathan Aguirre -- friends and they had a one-night stand once.
    • Stanislav Marius Dalca -- friends. Nova thinks Stan is living proof that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, since he might seem scary, but is sweet and a good friend once you get to know him
    • Miles Nicholas Davies -- running buddy
    • Zachaël Yves Devereaux -- guy best friend. He's one of the persons she trusts the most. They also had a one-night stand once, when they were ridiculously drunk, but she pretends that it didn't happen.
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia -- good friends. At party's the act like eachother's wingman and wingwoman.

Extra
    • She's vegetarian
    • She works at an animalshelter
    • She has claustrophobia

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2015 - 11:48 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Spiegelman wilt graag een jongen reserveren :Y)

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

I just got back from my holiday and I hoped that I could still join?
    If it is possible I would like to have a boy and a girl (:

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Havilliard schreef:
    Spiegelman wilt graag een jongen reserveren :Y)

Astrophe schreef:
    I just got back from my holiday and I hoped that I could still join?
    If it is possible I would like to have a boy and a girl (:

Beiden prima. Houd er wel rekening mee dat we maandag/dinsdag het seeltopic willen oprnen

Mijn internet hier is echt horrible, I'm sorry - Leonie zal de beginpost wel bijwerken via mijn account, maar verder hebben jullie niet veel aan mij ben ik bang :')

Beauregard schreef:
    Mijn internet hier is echt horrible, I'm sorry - Leonie zal de beginpost wel bijwerken via mijn account, maar verder hebben jullie niet veel aan mij ben ik bang :')

Je perso darling?