• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

Roletopics:
    Talktopics: 1
    Writetopics:

C H A R A C T E R S

G I R L S ––
    • [R] Name – Cheerleader – Claire HoltBeauregard Page
    • Kayleigh Marie Clarkson – Cheerleader – Anya SummersIkigai 1.7
    • [R] Name – Cheerleader – Daria SidorchukTowns Page
    • Laila Thamina El-Amin – Tomboy – Gigi HadidGunnulfsen 1.8
    • [R] Jane Grace Lauren – Reputation – Lily CollinsBlurrieface 1.3
    • [R] Arabella Violet Finch – Troublemaker – Taylor Marie HillKit 1.6
    • [R] Margarethe Viva Gerardsson – Reputation – Cara DelevingneBaelor 1.4
    • [R] Annabeth Cara Rhodes – Cheerleader – Amelia ZadroRhaegaI 1.7
    • Ember Owens – Cheerleader – Alexis RenArcadia 1.4
    • Skylar Roselyn Mortenson – Cheerleader – Ashley RobertsConaway 1.8
    • Chelsea Lucia Connely – Reputation – Face claimBalloo 1.6
    • [R] Name – Sporty – Jourdann DunnGreenIeaf Page
    • [R] Bimii Emilia Grey – Cheerleader – Nina DobrevWiser 1.6
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claimHavilliard Page
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claim – User Page

B O Y S ––
    • [R] Name – Skater – Troye SivanStarkiller Page
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claimBlurrieface Page
    • Miles Nicholas Davies – Football player – Daniel BederovKit 1.4
    • [R] Name – Football player – Fransisco LachowskiTowns Page
    • [R] Wesley Aaron Kerr – Dealer – Ville ValoNecessity 1.8
    • [R] Name – Gay guy – Face claimBeauregard Page
    • Zachary Drew McMahon – Rich and sporty – Joseph SuggDaggers 1.9
    • Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca – Emo/musician – Gerard WayLukeRHemmings 1.8
    • Ryder Adam Dempsey – Bad boy – Christopher McCroryRhaegaI 1.3
    • [R] Name – Nerd – Will DarbyshireNakama Page
    • [R] Navid Jonathan Aguirre – Football player – Michael TrevinoConaway Page
    • James-Dean Marcus Devraux – Football player – Darren ChrisWiser 1.8
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claimInclination Page
    • Alex Byrge Sigland – Band singer – Face claimSerenata 1.8
    • [R] Name – Reputation – Face claim – User Page

C HA R A C T E R S H E E T

Name
    Age (18-22)
    Reputation (nerd/cheerleader/football/bitch/skater)
    Country
    Study/Subjects
    Appearance
    Character
    History/Family
    Relationships
    Extra

R U L E S

R P G R U L E S ––
    • Posts are at least 200 words.
    • Post regularly.
    • Be nice to each other.
    • Posts are in English only! OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Make a full post, meaning a picture, a name, your post, the status of your character and the age.
    • 16+ is allowed, but warn in the top of you post in red so people who don't want to read it don't have to.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Beauregard and Ikigai make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • Keep the amount of boys and girls even.
    • There's no character limit - but don't take more than you can handle.
    • When you want to reserve another character, please pay attention to the amount of boys and girls and keep that in mind when deciding on the gender.
    • You only have to talk/type English in you Character Sheet and in the Playtopic.

S C H O O L R U L E S ––
    • No fighting, bullying or any way of harassing fellow students or Professors is allowed.
    • Never destroy or do harm to any of the University's possesions or the University itself.
    • Do not skip classes if you haven't got a valid reason to do so.
    • Any form of fraud is strictly forbidden and you will be punished severely for it.
    • Normal society rules also apply at the University.

E X T R A

The main sports played at Springfield University are football and cheerleading. Other sports and clubs exist, but aren't as popular as the formerly mentioned ones. The teams of these sports are:

F O O T B A L L ––
    Offensive:
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) –– [R] Conaway
    Center (1) –– [R] Kit
    Quarterback (1) –– [R] Towns
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) –– [R] Wiser
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense:
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––

C H E A R L E A D E R S ––
    Captain –– [R] Beauregard
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain –– [R] Ikigai
    Other (12) ––
    [R] Towns
    [R] Arcadia
    [R] QueenStark
    [R] Raegal

[ bericht aangepast op 3 aug 2015 - 17:53 ]

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

Ik maak haar later af maar ik heb nu even geen inspiratie meer en mijn Engelse brein is gestopt haha

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

Gunnulfsen schreef:
    Ik maak haar later af maar ik heb nu even geen inspiratie meer en mijn Engelse brein is gestopt haha

Hahaha

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Ik maak Mararethe compleet zodra ik weer thuis ben (vrijdag of zaterdag).

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Hmmmmm, ik twijfel of ik Katherine Mcnamara zal nemen als fc ipv Lily Collins hmmm

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

JANE GRACE LAUREN
    "I'm the type of girl to pick you flopwers and hold your hand and tell you cute things that'll make you blush..."

Name
    Jane Grace Lauren.

Country
    Her father is British, her mother French. She's spent her school career in France at boarding school, and summers in Britain. She has a British accent, but the standards of French people

Study/Subjects
    English literature and Photography.

"...but I'll also will throw you up against a wall and have you moaning my name in 2.4 seconds."

Appearance
    fc: Lily Collins
    Character
    - Joyful:
          Jane is the little ball of happiness bouncing through the halls that will always do her best to look good. She sometimes acts like a little girl and has her cute moments, but you should not let that fool you. As soon as it comes to being serious and sexual, she knows what to do, and she isn't afraid of showing you who's the boss, unlike what most people think of her. It sometimes looks like she has this endless source of energy. She can keep going long into the night and still wake up happy. She can be serious, too. if she knows you well and sees that you need her, she'll drop everything to be there for you.
    - Rebellious:
          Growing up in Europe, France especially, a lot of things are more natural to Jane. Drinking at a younger age, drugs, sex as less of a taboo, none of these things are that weird to her. She's lost her virginity at 16, and she's very comfortable with all of these ideas that make Americans see her as a bit of a rebellious person. She's stuck with her standards, and isn't afraid to get in trouble for what she wants.
    - Confident:
          Jane isn't afraid of doing things that will get her in the center of attention, or making a fool out of herself. When you're with her, you might get into crazy situations because she's not afraid to say yes to scary things.
    - Blabber mouth:
          Silly jokes, personal things, sex stuff, Jane is not afraid of telling people things. A lot of things. She knows when to stop, but she will never be afraid of her sexuality or anything she has to say. As far as other people are concerned, she will never really gossip or say something mean about the people she cares about. If she does, you must have done something really wrong.
    - Honest:
          Jane has a clear opinion, and she won't try to hide it. She'd rather be honest than nice, but knows when to shut up to spare someone's feelings.
    - Curious:
          The thing Jane loves the most, is discovering new things. New places, new food, new people, new cultures, new secrets. She loves trying out new things and has a long list of 'firsts' she still wants to have.
    - Flirty:
          Jane is a very flirty person. She won't flirt with you because she likes you, she'll flirt with you because she doesn't know any better. When she likes someone but isn't sure about things between them, she will barely be able to bring out a word. But once she's sure, and she is with someone, she'll flirt, she'll make you crazy. Once she knows you're in, she won't be as awkward anymore.
    - Bon vivant:
          Jane loves a drink, a party, a day trip. If she gets the chance, she'll make the most out of her day. Jane grew up with the idea that it's better to regret the things you did than wonder how things would have been.
    - Down to earth:
          Growing up as the daughter of a farmer who took in people with problems, she has seen a lot of people and experienced a lot of things. She's been through drama, has seen hurt and has had to comfort a lot of people. She's had some problems herself, resulting in scars all over her body. She got through this, and now Jane is a little more direct than she used to be.
    - Disorganized
          If you see stuff lingering around, it's probably Jane's. Is someone late or do they have a double appointment, it's probably Jane. Because she's always busy with everything and trying to get everyone happy, she has an incredibly hard time saying "no" to anything, and she'll be very busy most of the time.
    - Stubborn // Sassy:
          Jane is incredibly stubborn, and once she's got something in her head she will do it. You could think of her as a bit naïve, but that would be the kind of naïve that makes you grab every opportunity with both hands, even though this might not be the most wise thing to do. Of course she thinks about things, but if there aren't any rational arguments not to do something, she'll just try it.
    - Cheeky:
          Some people think Jane has a big mouth, because of her clear-cut opinion. She swears way too much and isn't afraid to speak her mind, making her look a bit impertinent at some times.
    - Extroverted // gregarious:
          Jane is very outgoing. She has a lot of friends and likes to be around a lot of people. You'll often find her at parties or haning out with big groups. She doesn't like to be alone too much and she'll try to avoid that.
    History/Family
    Growing up on her father's farm, Jane was used to having close to nothing. Her mother started making career after a while, and when the money came, Jane went away. Her mother wanted her to spend more time getting to know her roots, so she was sent away to boarding school in France. There, she got the attitude of the French. Appreciating food, life and generally accepting the way the French look at things. When they like someone, they stare, unashamed of whatever it is they're implying. After that she could decide where she wanted to go to school, and she chose America.

- James Lauren ~ Father (45)
    - Grace Jessica Lauren-Jones ~ Mother (42)
    - Jamie Lauren ~ Sister (16)

Relationships
    Come at me? c:
    Extra

- Jane is Bisexual
    - She is always carrying a camera.

Almost done c:

[ bericht aangepast op 29 juli 2015 - 23:52 ]

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Z A C H A R Y      D R E W       M C M A H O N
    ''Well, at least we have pancakes...''

Name
    Zachary — English — Celebrated by God
    Drew — English — Brave
    McMahon — English — Family name

Repuation
    Zach is most known from his parents, who are rich lawyers. Also is he known as a very sportive person, which also is why he is the captain of the swim team. Zach doens't give a shit about football, but he like to watch the matches. He like to run around the woods in the early morning and in a free period of after his lessons he is most time too find in the sportschool.

Country
    Zachary is born and raised for 18 years in the United Kingdom. In his High School period he lived with a good friend in a appartment, but for University he moved. When he has summervacation or Christmasbreak, Zach goes back to the UK to have fun with friends. And he still always have his accent.

Study
    He's following the study for ....... , because he has a thing for it. Some of his friends were suprised it has nothing to do with sports.

''When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.''

Appearance
    [FC: Joseph Sugg] His appearance is nothing special to be honest. He has brown hair, that's not really long for a man, but also not really short.

Character
    Even though Zachary is 21 years old and offically an adult, he just acts like a 16-year old boy, who just heard the girl he likes said yes to be his girlfriend. The man can be very hyperactive, in this mood he loves jokes and joking around the campus and it isn't always appreciated. But he doens't really care. If people can't have it he is a happy person who sees the best in the life, they don't deserve him, simple.
    He is also a person who doens't care much. What people think of him doens't even getting close to give a shit. But if you insult a person who he loves, the hide. Because he is pretty strong and can be agressive sometimes. Which also leads to the subject that he's struggeling with his anger. With the hyperactivity and with that it seems more like he has ADHD. But he hasn't and if anyone say it to him or ask him he will just roll with his eyes and walk away.
    There's also a serious side of the man

History
    Jason Zachary McMahon x Father x Lawyer
    Genevieve Maria McMahon-diLaurentis x Mother x Lawyer
    Benjamin Chris McMahon x Older brother x Doctor x 27
    Crystal May Henderson-McMahon x Older sister x Police agent x 25
    Jocelyn Lily McMahon x Younger sister x Highschool student x 18

Zachary grow up in a big family, with 2 older siblings, which made it hard for him to prove that he was not like his older brother. Or even like his older sister. He always had the feeling he needed to prove himself. And with an IQ of 134, he wasn't as smart as his older siblings. So he thought he would be good in sport and put many, many time in this. Zachary always looked out for his younger sister Jocelyn and if someone hurted her, he would have big trouble. Even though his older siblings and he had not a good connection, they looked always out for Zach and he is greatful for that.
    The bond with his parents isn't very good because they're working all the time. But his life was good, he had much stuff and the most things he wanted.

''They asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.''

Relationships
    Who?

Extra
    The hobbies the man has behind swimming, is drawing. He loves it! Zachary also likes to film and make beautiful pictures from much things. Sunrises, the beach, travelingstuff, and much more. But he only does it in his spare time to get relaxed and less stressed. Most of the time he is studying or swimming. And he also doens't show his drawings or pictures to anybody else, it is just his little thing and he loves it, nothing more and nothing less.
    Zachary is a smoker and he knows it is bad for him and that his condition gets lower of it, but he just need it sometimes like when he can't draw or take pictures. And when there's a party or he goes with his friends to the city he drinks too. He doens't give a shit about what kind of drink it is, he just drink it and later he sees what will happen.

Even een tussending, laptop doet het en ik dacht dus eventjes dit plaatsen ;3

[ bericht aangepast op 6 aug 2015 - 12:12 ]

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Mijn Faceclaim wordt trouwens Dan Howell, en hij wordt waarschijnlijk het daydreamer/artsy type

"I'm fine with internet communication, it's just the real life I have problems with!" ~ Dan Howell

I don't know, ik wil Zach als een rijkeluis jongen die erg sportief is, maar ook kunstzinnig, alleen lijkt het me too much? Of niemand moet er problemen mee hebben.

Daggers schreef:
    I don't know, ik wil Zach als een rijkeluis jongen die erg sportief is, maar ook kunstzinnig, alleen lijkt het me too much? Of niemand moet er problemen mee hebben.

Ik zou een keuze maken :') of hij moet met de ene kant minder doen dan de ander

Ikigai schreef:
    (...)

Ik zou een keuze maken :') of hij moet met de ene kant minder doen dan de ander

Hij legt sowieso al zijn vrije tijd in zijn studie en het zwemmen en zo, maar ik bedoelde gewoon voor zichzelf en dat hij er lekker rustig van wordt. Zoals tekenen en naar plekken gaan voor foto's maken. Wat hij dus aan niemand zal laten zien.

Daggers schreef:
    (...)

Hij legt sowieso al zijn vrije tijd in zijn studie en het zwemmen en zo, maar ik bedoelde gewoon voor zichzelf en dat hij er lekker rustig van wordt. Zoals tekenen en naar plekken gaan voor foto's maken. Wat hij dus aan niemand zal laten zien.

Ooh maar dat kan wel. Maar dan zou ik niet tekenen en fotografue doen :')

Ikigai schreef:
    (...)

Ooh maar dat kan wel. Maar dan zou ik niet tekenen en fotografue doen :')

Waarom niet en wat dan wel?

Daggers schreef:
    (...)

Waarom niet en wat dan wel?

Waarschijnlijk omdat iemand niet alles goed kan, of even goed, en je als student geen tijd hebt om alles even goed te blijven oefenen

Bowties were never Cooler

LukeRHemmings schreef:
    (...)

Waarschijnlijk omdat iemand niet alles goed kan, of even goed, en je als student geen tijd hebt om alles even goed te blijven oefenen

Het hoeft ook nooit mooi te zijn :') Je kunt dingen leuk vinden en er rustig van worden, maar ik heb nooit in zijn rol gezet dat hij er goed in is. En ook al ben je geen proffesioneel fotograaf, dat betekent niet dat alle foto's lelijk zijn die jij maakt.

Kan ik nog een vrouwelijke rol reserveren?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered