• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

•       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

Talktopics: 1
    Roletopics: 1

• C H A R A C T E R S •

G I R L S ––
    • Rachel Elizabeth Dare – Cheerleader – Claire Holt – WeasIey Page
    • Kayleigh Marie Clarkson – Cheerleader – Anya Summers – EthereaI 1.7
    • Laila Thamina El-Amin – Tomboy – Gigi Hadid – Gunnulfsen 1.8
    • Jane Grace Lauren – Reputation – Lily Collins – Blurrieface 1.3
    • Arabella Violet Finch – Troublemaker – Taylor Marie Hill – Kit 1.6
    • Margarethe Viva Gerardsson – Reputation – Cara Delevingne – Baelor 1.4
    • Annabeth Cara Rhodes – Cheerleader – Amelia Zadro – RhaegaI 1.7
    • Ember Owens – Cheerleader – Alexis Ren – Arcadia 1.4
    • Skylar Roselyn Mortenson – Cheerleader – Ashley Roberts – Conaway 1.8
    • Chelsea Lucia Connely – Reputation – Face claim – Balloo 1.6
    • Name – Sporty – Jourdann Dunn – GreenIeaf Page
    • Bimii Emilia Grey – Cheerleader – Nina Dobrev – Wiser 1.6
    • Nova Sorensen – Reputation – Face claim – Havilliard 1.10
    • Raevyn Ann Delevis— Tomboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

B O Y S ––
    • Name – Skater – Troye Sivan – Starkiller Page
    • Name – Reputation – Face claim – Blurrieface Page
    • Miles Nicholas Davies – Football player – Daniel Bederov – Kit 1.4
    • Wesley Aaron Kerr – Dealer – Ville Valo – Necessity 1.8
    • Name – Gay guy – Face claim – WeasIey Page
    • Zachary Drew McMahon – Rich and sporty – Joseph Sugg – Daggers 1.9
    • Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca – Emo/musician – Gerard Way – LukeRHemmings 1.8
    • Ryder Adam Dempsey – Bad boy – Christopher McCrory – RhaegaI 1.3
    • Navid Jonathan Aguirre – Football player – Michael Trevino – Conaway Page
    • James-Dean Marcus Devraux – Football player – Darren Chris – Wiser 1.8
    • Aiden Jonah Wright – Reputation – Face claim – Inclination 1.10
    • Alex Byrge Sigland – Band singer – Face claim – Serenata 1.8
    • Zachaël Yves Devereaux – Reputation – Face claim – Speigelman 1.12
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Rich Badboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

• D O R M S & O T H E R •

The Dorms are shared and each include two beds, two desks, two closets and a small bathroom including a toilet, a sink, a cupboard and a shower.
    Girls
    • Rachel and Kayleigh
    • Laila and Jane
    • Arabella and Margarethe
    • Ember and Skylar
    • Chelsea and Bimii
    • Annabeth and Nova
    • Greenleaf and Raevyn

Boys
    • Starkiller and Blurrieface
    • Miles and Wesley
    • WeasIey and Zachary
    • Stanislav and Ryder
    • Navis and James-Dean
    • Aiden and Alex
    • Zachaël and Elijah

• E X T R A •

The main sports played at Springfield University are football and cheerleading. Other sports and clubs exist, but aren't as popular as the formerly mentioned ones. The teams of these sports are:

F O O T B A L L ––
    Offensive:
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) –– [R] Conaway
    Center (1) –– [R] Kit
    Quarterback (1) –– [R] Towns
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) –– [R] Wiser
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense:
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––

C H E A R L E A D E R S ––
    Captain –– [R] Beauregard
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain –– [R] Ikigai
    Other (12) ––
    [R] Towns
    [R] Arcadia
    [R] QueenStark
    [R] Raegal

• T H E B E G I N N I N G •

It's sunday morning, the seventh of September. School's started again for about a week now and everyone new starts to know the campus and is getting used to it. In three more weeks is homecoming, with a footballgame, a cheerleader game and afterwards a ball. So, a normal day at university.
    It's 11.00, people gather, go to town or have fun at campus. Others are already busy with their homework or are sporting.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 aug 2015 - 17:29 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Mt c;

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

MT

Bowties were never Cooler

LukeRHemmings schreef:
    MT

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

MT'tje, ik lees mee en post vrijdag!

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

Blurrierface schreef:
    Mt c;

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

MT

Tell me about it, stud.

Mt

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

MT.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

MT -

Spencer Reid - 'I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind.'

MT

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

JANE GRACE LAUREN

Nineteen. ~ Social butterfly // Rebel ~ Sad. ~ Outfit

It has been 7 months, 6 months and 25 days to be exact, since Zach broke up with me. He couldn't handle the fear of losing me too, he'd told me. He told me he still loved me but that he couldn't cope with the fear. He told me it was better this way, for the both of us. We had been together for so long. We were so strong together. I loved his family, every single person in there, and my family loved him. I loved him. I still do. I love him. I don't care he's a drunk now. I don't care about the fact that he's damaged. I'm damaged. I let him get so close to me, I told him things I told no one else. He was the only one who knew about my depression and selfharm issues and the only person I could call when I was having a panic attack. We had plans for the future, and he knew my biggest fears. And he pushed me away. He didn't let me be there for him like he once was there for me. I try my best to keep a brave face and to convince my friends that I'm fine. I go to parties, I throw them, I drink, I go out. But the truth? He hurt me. It still hurts, knowing that what we had is gone.

A tear that has been welling up in my right eye starts rolling down my cheek as I push the button on my camera. My hands are shaky and I haven't shot a single good picture today. It's been one of the bad days, so far. I haven't slept all night and all I can think of is him. What is he doing right now? Is he thinking about me, too? Or is he with someone else? Does he know I still care? I shake my head and try to stop the tears from falling, drying my face with the sleeve of my favorite cardigan. I can't go on like this. I have to forget him. I want to go back to actually being that happy, fun to be around girl again in stead of just acting like her. I put my camera away and walk towards a big tree, were I sit down and grab my copy of "The Catcher in the Rye" out of my bag. I need to focus on something else.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2015 - 0:48 ]

Zachaël Yves Devereaux

With a couple of soft moans I wake up — a headache lurching at the back of my head due to the fact that I drank too much the night before. How did I even got home without passing out on the street? Perhaps I did but haven just realized it. . . No — the soft feelings of sheets on top of me tells me I'm in bed: a bed, I'm not sure if it's mine.
          Sudden memories of the last summer swim in front on me — the white beaches of Greece and the delicious food in Spain. Although I know it's one of the best timea of my life I still wonder why the Hell I'm thinking of it now.
    Nova and I decided last moment to go on a trip to Europe last summer and I often find myself thinking about her smiling face while the sun lights her golden hair as a halo around her. At least I can cross "traveling with a best friend" of the bucket list in my mind.
          "Hm — good morning handsome."
          Startled I turn around to find a gorgeous brunette looking at me. Although she's covered with sheets I know she's naked underneath it. So it was a night with a happy ending — at least I hope so.
    Sudden emotions of anger flash through my body and I clench my teeth together. Why the Hell did I brought her home last night? Why the Hell can't I remember her fucking name?
          "Get out."
          "Ah — Zachie. You promised me breakfast."
          With slow movement I sit up and step out of bed — just like the girl: naked. After I took some clothes out of the closet I turn around and give her a cold stare.
          "You better be out when I'm done showering — that's a warning."

Just a single hour after that I close the door of the appartment so I won't wake up the roommate. After the shower I put on some jeans, army boots and a "Fuck off" sweater because I'm not in the mood for nice conversations today. Faintly I remember getting the sweater from Jane as a Christmas present — she got herself one too.
          With damp hair from the shower I settle down on a patch of grass beneath a tree at the campus so I can watch the new ones come in and the old ones wake up. Like usual — a small water bottle, filled with vodka, stands beside my feet waiting to be emptied. This was going to be a long ass day.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2015 - 4:37 ]

•

Skylar Roselyn Mortenson

21 • Cheerleader • Relaxed • Outfit

I wake up when I feel the sun shining on my face. I look around, with my eyes still half closed to protect them from te light and the first thing I find is my cell. I pick it up and smile when I see who texted me. Have a nice sunday! Don't forget to come home soon. Love, Mom. Dear old mom. Although she's far away, she still feels so close. Not very weird, considering she texts me everyday.
    I stand up from my bed and make a frown face when I realize I'm all sweaty. Damn it. Why didn't Ember close the curtains? Or why didn't I? Ember is my roommate. She is a cheerleader, just like I am.
    I decide to take a shower and after that I put on my clothes that I picked out the night before. I tie my hair in an easy bun and put on some lipgloss, eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara. I brush my teeth and put on a dash of my favorite perfume, Alien. After I finish my daily routine I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge. I'm hungry, but I don't want to give in already, so I decide to only drink a glass of milk and that's it. I know it's unhealthy to skip breakfast, but I'm doing it all the time.
    I grab my earplugs and after putting them in my phone and ears, I walk outside. The weather is way too good to stay in today. I start whisteling when my new favorite song comes up and need to hold myself from hopping. A big smile pops up on my face when I see one of my favorite people sitting against the tree. "Jane!" I shout happily and almost run to her. But when I see her face, my enthousiasm fades. "Something wrong?" I ask her, while I welcome myself to sit right next to her.

Tell me about it, stud.

JANE GRACE LAUREN

Nineteen. ~ Social butterfly // Rebel ~ Sad. ~ Outfit

I look up from my book, to see who's come outside already. Immediately after I see him, I wish I'd stuck to reading. Beneath a tree, not far away from where I'm sitting, I spot a black "Fuck off" sweater. The same sweater I own. The sweater I got him for Christmas. It's him. Zachaël. Zach. My ex-boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend. It hurts to even think it. But it's the truth. And I'm still getting used to it. I sigh, and try to focus on my book again. Not much later I hear a familiar voice call out my name. "Jane!" I hear Skylar's voice across the field and a weak smile crosses my face. Skylar is one of my favourite people around this place, and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I look up, and see her running towards me. When she's close enough to see my face, however, her enthousiasm disappears. Typical Skylar: I try to act like it's all okay, but she always sees right through me. "Something wrong?" She asks me while she goes to sit next to me. "No... Yes... I don't know." I Shake my head and sigh. "It's just, I haven't slept all night. I kept thinking about... him. I miss him, Sky, I still do. Is it weird that I can't get him out of my head even after all this time?" My eyes focus on the spot where he's sitting, and then trail back to Skylar. "I just, I don't get it. Why would he break up with me if he's afraid to lose me? And why am I still not over him?" I bite my lip and stare at the grass. "I feel so stupid."

Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca

I was woken by something fluffy tapping my nose. I murmered "Rosa, opriti. E intr-adevar prea devreme pentru asta." to the little bunny, with just one eye open. Eventhough I had told her off, she kept begging, until I gave in and sat up. "Bine, o sa-ti lua micul dejun. Doar taci. Nu stiu daca este Ryder inca doarme." After there softly spoken words, I got out of my bed and slipped silently to the kitchen. My black hair probably looked like a lion's mane and I was just wearing my boxers. This meant my scars were visible, but my head wasn't clear enough yet to realise that. I got some hay and a big spoon of pallets from the cupboard. I put the pallets in a little bowl and put the hay straight on the ground, before I turned to the coffeemachine to get my morning shot of caffeine. I gave the little bunny some fresh water, while my tripple espresso was brewing, and took my package of cigarettes out of a kitchen drawer. I usually didn't smoke much, I'd smoked a lot more back in Romania. Now I only went back to that level when I was really stressed out. Once I had my coffee in my hand, I sat down next to my pet, on the cold kitchenfloor. There I took a sip of the dark matter, before I put one of the little white sticks between my lips and lit it with my black zippo lighter. This meant I was not sitting on the kitchen floor in just my boxer, smoking and drinking coffee, while my bunny munched on some hay. Ryder had seen this more often and he also smoked, so I didn't really care. The fact that I wasn't really awake yet, meant I couldn't think straight yet. The window I had opened last night was probably still open, so no worries. Today I still had to do some work on my digital sketches, but I'd do that later. Now I was time for coffee, a smoke, and some time with the little black bunny. I'd get dressed, do my make-up and my hair, and get on with my work, just not yet. I first needed my shot of caffeine and nicotine in the morning before I ever could be productive in any way.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2015 - 16:49 ]

Bowties were never Cooler