Peperiëla • Wicken • 29 september | 18
    Pepoek • McStonem • 27 juni | 16
    Pepeva • Velvetoscar • 30 maart | 15
    Pepsmée • Halenski • 18 oktober | 16
    Pepelissa • Ledecky • 22 januari | 17
    Pependy • Blackbiter • 29 november | 17
    Pepennick • Hemmingz • 10 december | 15

[ bericht aangepast op 19 sep 2015 - 13:50 ]

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Wicken schreef:
    (...)

Brutal murder. Hell yeah.

HAHAHA YASH.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Ik heb vandaag 1 helftje gespeeld, 2-2 gelijk. ^.^

Danmarks Dynamite.

Derde. HAHAHAHA dat ben ik sowieso.

"Wanna hang out?"

"Depends if you are doing something actually fun?": Sagittarius, Aries, Cancer, Leo
    "Sure if there is food and you pay": Gemini, Libra, Virgo, Scorpio
    "Nah, I have 4 seasons of my show to watch and 3 days of tumblr to look through": Aquarius, Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus

Wicken schreef:
    Ik heb vandaag 1 helftje gespeeld, 2-2 gelijk. ^.^

Oeeeh, dat is altijd beter dan verliezen. ^^ Ging het wel goed verder?

Hobrien schreef:
    Derde. HAHAHAHA dat ben ik sowieso.

"Wanna hang out?"

"Depends if you are doing something actually fun?": Sagittarius, Aries, Cancer, Leo
    "Sure if there is food and you pay": Gemini, Libra, Virgo, Scorpio
    "Nah, I have 4 seasons of my show to watch and 3 days of tumblr to look through": Aquarius, Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus

HAHAHAHA VIERDE DAT IS SO ME.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ja want Gab en ik passen sowieso goed bij elkaar. (wbw)

Matches Made In Heaven

1. Aries + Gemini

If Aries is the fire, then Gemini is surely the gasoline. This power couple is interesting- Gemini is the only sign that can spark Aries’s enthusiasm. This pair is great for business AND relationships, since they are both extroverted and a bubbly pair in general.

2. Taurus + Cancer

One of the most caring couples in zodiac history,nothing beats a Taurus and Cancer couple. They both care for each other continuously, giving each other little surprise gifts. This pair can last an eternity, because there is literally nothing that can stop their love.

3. Leo + Libra

Ah, the most romantic of them all! The passionate Leo with the charming Libra has nothing in their way. They always bring out the best in each sign. Leo likes the Libra’s intelligence , while the Libra loves the Leo’s drive and style. This is a “Good Sh*t” pair.

4. Virgo + Scorpio

So what is it actually like between a Virgo and a Scorpio? Scorpios somehow “click” with Virgo. Their ideas and traits blend in with one another, and they are in isolation with the world, on their little island of love. This love can last for all eternity. They’re great “in bed” too!

5. Sagittarius + Aquarius

A fire sign with “the Water Bearer” might seem like an odd choice, but it is one of the best matches in the zodiac. You’re both upbeat, optimistic, inquisitive, and curious about life. You love friendly debates, although it might turn into something bigger. Sagittarius and Aquarius perfectly balance out each other in harmony.

6. Capricorn + Pisces

Pisces is an empathetic, sensitive and caring Water sign. Capricorn is a practical, ambitious, and achieving Earth sign. So what happens when the two are together? Miracles happen. Pisces’s daydreams are turned into a reality by Capricorn. This will be an everlasting loyal couple.

Wicken schreef:
    (...)
    HAHAHAHA VIERDE DAT IS SO ME.

Ik ook vierde dan als je het zo ziet, maar de eerste is meer de zin waarop gereageerd word dus vandaar zei ik derde. HAHAHA. But we're the same. (wbw)

Hobrien schreef:
    (...)

Oeeeh, dat is altijd beter dan verliezen. ^^ Ging het wel goed verder?

Ja! Ging beter dan vorige week. En het blijkt dat de trainer die we misschien krijgen, mijn ouders kennen. En hij vond mij goed enzo. Mwhihi. So yeah! En me kiezen deden ook geen pijn. c:

Danmarks Dynamite.

Hobrien schreef:
    (...)

Ik ook vierde dan als je het zo ziet, maar de eerste is meer de zin waarop gereageerd word dus vandaar zei ik derde. HAHAHA. But we're the same. (wbw)

Oh wacht HAHAHA. Ja, derde.

Danmarks Dynamite.

HEEFT IEMAND PEPE HIER HAHAHAHHAHA

THE SIGNS AS MEMES

Aries: screaming goats
    Taurus: Pepe the frog
    Gemini: minions
    Cancer: I came out to have a good time tonight and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now
    Leo: mmm watcha say
    Virgo: grumpy cat
    Libra: ...but that's none of my business
    Scorpio: Rick Roll
    Sagittarius: I have to leave right now immediately
    Capricorn: JOHN CENA
    Aquarius: craves that mineral
    Pisces: inappropriate audition songs

Hobrien schreef:
    Ja want Gab en ik passen sowieso goed bij elkaar. (wbw)

Matches Made In Heaven

1. Aries + Gemini

If Aries is the fire, then Gemini is surely the gasoline. This power couple is interesting- Gemini is the only sign that can spark Aries’s enthusiasm. This pair is great for business AND relationships, since they are both extroverted and a bubbly pair in general.

2. Taurus + Cancer

One of the most caring couples in zodiac history,nothing beats a Taurus and Cancer couple. They both care for each other continuously, giving each other little surprise gifts. This pair can last an eternity, because there is literally nothing that can stop their love.

3. Leo + Libra

Ah, the most romantic of them all! The passionate Leo with the charming Libra has nothing in their way. They always bring out the best in each sign. Leo likes the Libra’s intelligence , while the Libra loves the Leo’s drive and style. This is a “Good Sh*t” pair.

4. Virgo + Scorpio

So what is it actually like between a Virgo and a Scorpio? Scorpios somehow “click” with Virgo. Their ideas and traits blend in with one another, and they are in isolation with the world, on their little island of love. This love can last for all eternity. They’re great “in bed” too!

5. Sagittarius + Aquarius

A fire sign with “the Water Bearer” might seem like an odd choice, but it is one of the best matches in the zodiac. You’re both upbeat, optimistic, inquisitive, and curious about life. You love friendly debates, although it might turn into something bigger. Sagittarius and Aquarius perfectly balance out each other in harmony.

6. Capricorn + Pisces

Pisces is an empathetic, sensitive and caring Water sign. Capricorn is a practical, ambitious, and achieving Earth sign. So what happens when the two are together? Miracles happen. Pisces’s daydreams are turned into a reality by Capricorn. This will be an everlasting loyal couple.

This is the truth. Trouwen op Ibiza. <3

Danmarks Dynamite.

Wicken schreef:
    (...)

Ja! Ging beter dan vorige week. En het blijkt dat de trainer die we misschien krijgen, mijn ouders kennen. En hij vond mij goed enzo. Mwhihi. So yeah! En me kiezen deden ook geen pijn. c:

Oh, dat is heel fijn. Mooi zo. En dat's beter als je de trainer al kent enzo. ^.^

Hobrien schreef:
    HEEFT IEMAND PEPE HIER HAHAHAHHAHA

THE SIGNS AS MEMES

Aries: screaming goats
    Taurus: Pepe the frog
    Gemini: minions
    Cancer: I came out to have a good time tonight and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now
    Leo: mmm watcha say
    Virgo: grumpy cat
    Libra: ...but that's none of my business
    Scorpio: Rick Roll
    Sagittarius: I have to leave right now immediately
    Capricorn: JOHN CENA
    Aquarius: craves that mineral
    Pisces: inappropriate audition songs

Ik had bij een ander wel pepe grrrr.
    Bij deze heb ik John Cena meh.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Wicken schreef:
    (...)

This is the truth. Trouwen op Ibiza. <3

YASH. <3

Wicken schreef:
    (...)
    Ik had bij een ander wel pepe grrrr.
    Bij deze heb ik John Cena meh.

HAHAHAHAHA/
    Idk wie dat is lol of wat.
    Ik heb inappropriate audition songs HAHAHA.