• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

Thea didn't really bother getting annoyed by what Isla said. She just kept looking at her sister to see if she was alright, and when she was sure, she looked around to see if anyone formed an immediate threat to her. But there only were a few people looking at them and their looks were those of amusement and curiosity.
          Thea and Isla both jumped at the same time when the fireworks started. She wasn't really bothered by it, but Isla was, it seemed. Her sister wanted to pull her away from the crowd and the noise, but Isla started speaking before Thea could.
          "What am I doing here? I'm looking for you, silly," Thea said with a vague smile. She paused for a second and glanced over at Thomas. "I also heard Mia might be here. But what are you doing her? And yes, I will buy you some food. What would you like?" She smiled back at Isla, happy her sister wasn't that angry at her anymore, but also doubting whether this was just a trick or an act to get her to leave. But it didn't matter, because Thea wasn't planning on leaving her sister alone tonight anyway and when they got back to camp, she and Isla were going to have a little talk, whether the latter one wanted to or not.

My English is so crappy today and I'm sorry.

kindness is never a burden.

AVALINA THOMSON
    Vampire ~ Loner

His voice caught her by surprise. For some reason, she could still hear the tenderness in it, which made her curse at herself. Why did she hear something that was never there. She felt her anger rise when she thought about how she had given him her weakest moments and how she knew almost nothing about him. She had been just a toy for him, a doll to play with until he got bored with her. It was embarrassing, humiliating and making her furious. She tightened her hand around the doorknob, feeling the metal bend under her grip, but let it go and turned around with a small smile around her lips.
          She didn't say anything as her mind was working to come up with something to say. She hadn't been planning on just walking away, but to be honest; she hadn't planned anything. She searched for so long that she forgot what she wanted to do. Her anger and hurt had been too big in the beginning to plot her revenge and then it began to take too long. She had no clue what to do. Her last words were some sort of revenge, but she knew that would take too long and there wasn't anything fun about it. She wanted to see him suffer or at least get annoyed.
          She went to sit on his desk, because she wanted to be on eye-level, which was quite hard given he was a foot taller than she was. Ofcourse her legs weren't long enough for her feet to touch the ground but she didn't care about that. She made a decision. She would try to hurt him the same way he had hurt her, eventhough she didn't truly believe that would work. It hadn't worked with Louise either, but it was more than only revenge this time. She wanted to be strong enough to resist him. she wanted to get truly over him and this would be the ultimate test.
          "Good job, Sherlock," she said softly, before turning around on top of his desk. she swirled her legs gracefully until they were next to him, her feet dangling by his side. She bent over and put her hand softly on his cheek.
          "You've figured me out; what a shame," she whispered. Then she placed a soft kiss on the corner of his lips.

Oh dear, what an awkward situation.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 dec 2015 - 0:12 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila felt hurt that Fox laughed sarcastically at what she said, because she completely meant what she said. It felt like he ridiculed her. It also bothered her that he still didn't tell her what was going on. What else could she say to convince him that she really didn't care what his relationship with those Hunters was? Maybe her trust wasn't so important to him after all, or was his secret really so horrible that he really didn't care that she would trust him less because of it? That the secret was so awful that he thought she wouldn't trust him anymore if she knew, so that he rather have that she didn't knew. She couldn't think of anything that the secret could be, that could make her not trust him anymore.
          She maybe knew another way of convincing Fox to tell her, but she guessed that would end in a fight and she was not in the mood for that. Not now. And if he still wouldn't tell her... Well, then she would have to find out herself.
          She ignored him looking at her and looked at their intertwined hands instead.
          'I'll come,' she said after a few moments of silence. 'And I don't mind going to the lake. A swim would be nice,' she continued, while she pulled her hand back. 'But don't laugh at the things that I say, because I really mean them.' She sighed softly. 'I'll need to go to my room first to get some old clothing. These shorts are getting too cold anyway.'

[ bericht aangepast op 6 dec 2015 - 21:11 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

"I think we both know that I will always be handsome, even if I have chubby cheeks," Thea answered with a smirk and swallowed the last bit of his hamburger with the last bit of his beer. Dammit. Why was everyone empty so quickly. He needed a bottle that just refilled itself like in one of those books he read ages ago. Theo took out a pack of mints from his pocket, since he knew Cat hated the smell of beer and cigarettes and placed two or three on the tip of his tongue. He immediately tasted the strong flavor slightly burning and tried to not pull a face, but failed. "Oeh, those are strong," he mumbled, just as the fireworks started. Theo looked up at the black sky being illuminated by the different flashes of light and then at Cat, who was already smiling a big smile. It made Theo smile to see her like this, and even though it had been a long time since they'd seen fireworks, he kept looking at her until the show was over.
          "If you don't want to go, then we don't. I'd rather go to No Santuary as well." That wasn't exactly true, since they went there all the time and the party of the blond girls seemed like a lot of fun to him too, but if Cat didn't feel like it, then he didn't either. He took the invite out of his back pocket and ripped it in too, before throwing it in the bin next to the bench. "There. No stupid bimbo party."
          He looked around at all the people who were now starting to leave since the fireworks were over. He figured most of them would go to the Scrubs like every year. "You ready to go to the club then or do you want to stay here for a while? Or stop at the loft first?" He kind of felt like changing into something more casual and less warm.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 dec 2015 - 21:21 ]

Helias Albright | Atlas Hunter
    VAMPIRE • COLONY'S SECOND IN COMMAND • MONTADON

His hands lay in front of him on the desktop as he had leaned back in his chair again and took in her appearance with an obvious look of distaste on his face. She had, in his humble opinion, adapted to contemporary fashion way too quickly.
          And then, all of a sudden, she was close to him and, it being mostly his curiosity telling him to do so, he leaned in a little bit. He took in her scent, which was familiar and somehow strange to him at the same time. He wondered if he had truly affected her; if she could really become a different person because of him. Did she really change?
          And then all of a sudden, he felt something not even he could deny: a feeling of longing. It made his right hand trail its way up her spine to the nape of her neck; a lingering touch that barely suffied as a proper touch - while he covered her hand on his cheek with his left and made her let go of him. And then he frowned - for a split second felt confusion - and his fingers followed her jawline, resting underneath her chin where he forced her to look at him. One of his eyebrows made a perfect, almost mocking arch, and he knew he had probably ruined the moment. But somehow, he felt satisfied anyway because she was still a creature he couldn't comprehend and for some reason, right now, he was in full control of her - even though she didn't know he was able to predict her every move in this moment.
          He felt superior. He always did.
          The longing didn't vanish - if more so, it had grown - but the slight smirk around his lips betrayed his feeling of amusement and he knew that it would probably hurt her if he so blatantly pointed out that she didn't mean anything to him - a lie he wouldn't acknowledge was an actual lie, that was just as blatant as his behavior right was.
    "What are you doing?"

[ bericht aangepast op 6 dec 2015 - 23:41 ]

help

AVALINA THOMSON
    Vampire ~ Loner

She smiled, shook her head and looked at him as if he was pathetic. Inside she was boiling and she could feel her insecurity crawl into her head, but Hell, she wouldn't show him. His question however, reminded her of something she had even noticed in her daze of love back then. It made her to get his hand of her chin and move closer again. Her movements were inhumanly fast, but she knew he'd be able to get away anyway. However, he did not and this time she wasn't a soft and kind as before. She pulled him closer with his tie - thought about strangling him for a second - and brought his face very close to hers.
          He didn't change a bit throughout the years, and even his clothes were what she'd expected. It was kind of ironic, since he mocked her about her predictability only moments ago. She couldn't deny her feelings, but she was glad she learned to control them - or at least at this moment. She would have her breakdown eventually, but at least she wouldn't have it right in front of him.
          "I don't know and that, my friend, is a wonderful experience you'll never be able to have," she whispered, while her eyes were focused on his soft looking lips. It didn't take long before hers were touching them and she couldn't help to feel some butterflies escape her belly.

FOX J. F TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St. - Louis

He sighed very loud and got up before she could move.
          "I'm not laughing at you. You are way too insecure some times. I know what you mean and I appreciate it. Why don't you just believe I only want the best for you?" he asked while he bent over and took her hands again, only this time to pull her up. He took the teddybear that was sitting on the couch and handed over to her. She looked at it, and he started to feel really uncomfortable about the atmosphere. She was really quiet and he didn't know her like that. He knew her as a nagging, laughing person that may have her problems and outbursts, but this... this was new. He didn't like it at all.
          "Come on, please smile? For me?" he asked while pouting. "Oh, now that you mention it, I think you still have some clothes in my room, or at least a pair of pants. If you want, you can have one of my shirts, then we can leave sooner?" he suddenly remembered. He sounded impatient, because... well he was impatient. He needed that run now.

[ bericht aangepast op 9 dec 2015 - 23:12 ]

Mhm?

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

'Mia?' She repeated the name of her other sister, squinting her eyes a little. So it hadn't been all worries about Isla after all. She shrugged to the question of what she wanted to eat. She needed a drink, maybe two. And the last thing on her mind would be a lecture that wouldn't change a single thing. Sometimes Isla couldn't wait until she finally turned eighteen. She doubted if that would keep Thea from caring about her.
          'I just wanted to check out the themepark.' Of course she didn't. Isla wanted to check out the creatures she'd heard so much about. Maybe flirt a little, get drunk, do something stupid, end up back at the camp somewhere around six in the morning. . . Nothing too bad, right?
          'I'm not twelve anymore, Thea. You don't have to follow me around anymore. Right, Thomas?' She glanced over at the witty wolf that hoovered over her sister as if he was her personal bodyguard.
          'You listen to your sister, pup.' The fact that he called her a ''pup'' made her raise her eyebrows. That was the thing with the pack. They didn't take her seriously. And why would they? It wasn't as if she really respected them. She didn't even want to be there most of the time.
          'I need a drink,' she said. 'And I'd like a pizza as well.' That seemed to be the only thing they still served anyway.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

An ever so slight smile crept on Helias lips and he placed his right hand in the small of her back. The ridge of his teeth scraped the corner of her mouth as he moved his head to bury his face in her neck, where his breath teased her skin. "You're absolutely right," he muttered, not even attempting to keep the irony out of his voice. "And I have truly missed you." He inhaled silently and could make out the scent of blood he had tasted when their lips had touched just moments before. It was a scent that had always lingered in the room when she had sat beside him for at least an hour while he was just reading, then deciding to go to bed - after having made sure her implications of her wanting him to join were completely obvious. Not that he hadn't insisted countless of times she needn't tell him more than once.
          Helias pulled back and focused on her lips, his thumb caressing the softness of her cheek. Then he sternly shook his head. "This is a really bad idea." But the kiss that followed was deep anyway, and short, as he stood up right after. He shaped the collar of the jacket he was still wearing. "You surely remember what happened to the kitchen table."

[ In which Niclas Gillis' hands give life to everything. ]

[ bericht aangepast op 8 dec 2015 - 0:06 ]

help

AVALINA THOMSON
    Vampire ~ Loner

The entire kitchen was covered with flour and so was Ava. She blinked several times, not really comprehending what just had happened. Maybe Helias was right and she shouldn't be that careless when handling... well everything. Especially when she was trying to cook. She knew he was going to be furious unless she'd clean up. She thought about that for about three seconds before deciding against it. She wouldn't do it right anyways, so why even bother to try it?
          "Ava?" She suddenly heard his voice and knew he would smell the chaos what was once the kitchen. She not only managed to get everything covered in flour, she also broke seven eggs, a bottle of milk and a chair. Her blonde hair and already pale face had turned completely white and she still looked a bit flustered when he entered the kitchen.
          "I wanted some pie," she said with a childlike tone. She watched him with big, innocent eyes that wouldn't fool him. He stared back at her with a blank expression that told her she would get some trouble. She blinked and folded her hands in front of her.
          "Don't tell me this was all by accident." His voice was as soft as always, but she knew he wasn't happy because he didn't come any closer. She shrugged and turned around. There was still one egg on the big, heavy kitchen table that wasn't broken. She pointed at it and turned her face back to Helias.
          "The first three were," she answered as if it was normal to turn the kitchen into a battlefield. Ofcourse, it was for Ava, since this was exactly the reason why Helias had forbidden her to cook or even enter the kitchen when he wasn't around. He knew her all to well. He didn't answer though, only looked at her without any facial expression. She could hear him breath before he turned around. Before he could leave, she took the last egg and threw it at his back. It only took one second to ruin his expensive coat, but Ava couldn't care less. She'd rather have him without clothes anyways.
          "I just had some fun. You should try it sometimes," she muttered when it didn't stop him in his tracks. She snorted and turned around, studying the wooden kitchen table. It wasn't that high, but still it almost reached her bellybutton, and it was filthy as hell. She really had surpassed herself this time. The next thing she knew, she felt two strong hands gripping her wrists and his legs pushing hers against the table. He made her bend over which ruined her dress even more. She groaned internally when she felt he kept some space between their bodies.
          "I really don't want to get this to the cleaner's again," he whispered in her ear, but before she could even think about an answer, he closed the distance between her and she could feel his soft lips carressing the back of her neck. At some point she could feel his teeth scraping her skin and she had to bite her lip to keep herself from moaning. She didn't want to give in too soon, because she knew he was capable of leaving her right now. He loved teasing her like that, because he knew how it drove her mad. However, when his lips slowly started to go down her spine - she was wearing a dress with an open back; a rather odd choice to be cooking - she couldn't help herself and a soft sigh left her lips. Just like that, he was gone. She announced her dislike by grabbing a chair and throwing it at him. It missed him and slammed into the wall, breaking in at least four pieces.
          "You're a real bastard," she yelled at him, suddenly furious. She wanted to turn around an throw another chair, when he came closer again. He pushed her roughly against the table, causing the heavy thing to slam into the wall behind it. His left hand gripped her chin as if he wanted to crush her skull, but she forgot about the pain as soon as she felt the eagerness in his kiss. While one hand tried to loosen his grip, her others started ripping his shirt. She could feel his discontent in his kiss, but continued anyways. He pushed her even harder and the creaks of the old table warned them not to push to hard. They both ignored it.

Her internal fight was almost causing her to tremble. Almost. She didn't believe him when he said he missed her, not even the slightest, but still his words managed to hit her at the right spot. She hated those words, she hated it made her feel that much and she hated him for what he had done. Nevertheless, she still let him touch her and carress her, since it felt so good. Her eyes flamed up with anger when he pulled back again, just like they had done before. There was no way he hadn't seen it. When he was done straightening his jacket, he walked away and she hopped of the desk.
          "Ofcourse I do," she whispered, although he was still capable of hearing it. "It ended up like this," and with those words she put her small hands on the heavy desk, lifted it up like it was nothing and threw it at the door. The sound of wood crashing into wood filled the chamber as Helias had vanished before the heavy object had even moved. Ava felt content when the sound reached her ears and it even managed to calm her down. Very pleased with herself, she sat down on the same chair as Helias had only moments ago.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 dec 2015 - 13:38 ]

Mhm?

Helias opened his mouth to say something, but sound abandoned him. He cleared his throat instead. "I take it all back. I didn't see that coming," he said, his eyebrows raised highly.
          She folded her arms and tapped with her feet on the floor, as if she was an important businesswoman - waiting for him to make his bidding. He mimicked her stance and tilted his head.
          "Really?" she asked him. He couldn't help but think how the whole situation was rather odd - but their situation had always been far from typical. It had been eighty years, and all though he could almost smell her vengeful anger, those eighty years seemed to have only been two days. But then again, what was eighty years in the eyes of someone who had all the time in the world? He turned to look at the floor, where his pens were scattered all over, and the left corner of his mouth drew itself upwards. He ran a hand through his hair and plainly hung his coat on the rack - for fear she would ruin it if he gave her non-verbal permission to take it off of him. As did he loosen his tie, but that ended up somewhere behind him on the floor as he threw all his plans of walking away again overboard and instead chose to find her all over again. Thoughts that definitely raked through his brain. But thoughts that were thrown away just as quickly.
          He hoisted her up from the chair and made their mouths collide almost violently, one hand ruining her dress as he found grip just above her hips, and another seeking support against the wall he'd just pushed her against. However did he realise that she could never compare to any other woman - and that was a thought that made him furrow his brow, but his eyes were closed and he chose for it not to leave his brain, instead giving it a place in the back, where it settled quietly.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 dec 2015 - 23:58 ]

help

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila smiled apogetically at Fox. 'I will look for them.' She put the teddy bear on the couch and walked towards Fox' room.
          Once in his room, she leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. She needed to flip her switch, because the atmosphere between Fox and her was getting more and more uncomfortable. She also realised that she was a bit unreasonable towards Fox. When he would ask about the situation between her dad and her. No, she wouldn't like that at all. And she also wouldn't like him sneaking around, trying to figure out what is was. She would just have to suck it and let Fox decide if he wanted to tell her or not.
          She closed her eyes for a few seconds, pushing the thoughts to the back of her mind. She wouldn't and shouldn't worry About this anymore.
          When she opened her eyes, she took her own clothes of, walked to his closet and searched for clothing. She could only find a jeans of hers, but not a shirt, so she grabbed one of Fox' shirts and put it on. She knew him long enough to know what his old shirts were. Of course, his shirt was way too big for her and she could easily use it as some kind of dress.
          'I look ridiculous in this,' Leila complained when she walked back into his livingroom. She put her sneakers back on and then wrapped her arms around Fox' waist, pulling him into a hug.
          'I'm sorry I'm acting so difficult,' she mumbled, letting her head lean against his chest. 'I don't know what is wrong with me today. Maybe I'm pregnant and are it the hormones playing up,' she joked.
          She lifted her head, stood on the tip of her toes and pressed a kiss on his cheek. 'Can I sleep in your bed tonight?' she asked. 'And I mean sleep-sleep, not sex-sleep,' she continued before he could make a joke.

[ bericht aangepast op 9 dec 2015 - 23:49 ]

EMMELINE MIA PENDERGHAST
    Werewolf • Mariston Pack • Alpha

Mia's eyes lit up with a threatening anger, and she stepped closer to him, not exactly being pleased with his tone of voice. Mia was tall, but she still had to look up to the guy. The annoyance was visible on her face, but she still managed to look haughtily.
          "Just who the Hell do you think you are?" she hissed through her teeth. Mia reckoned it probably wasn't such a smart idea to stand out and seek for trouble already, but well... she loved the attention. The guy in front of her was handsome, but she was too annoyed to try and pull out her charms so she might get the decent hook-up she hadn't had in a while. He seemed experienced enough.
          For a split second she regretted her rude introduction. But that didn't change anything about her expression.
          "I never asked for any ridiculous comments," was the addition she gave him. Her voice was low, which gave her persona that little, but sharp edge of the drama she always used to cause. Mia was quite the dramaqueen, as you would say, and she liked to test her boundaries. Just how far she could push this guy...
          The alpha was feared by a lot of people, but somehow she reckoned that the man in front of her didn't feel quite as threatened as she wanted him to feel. She looked at him with narrowed eyes, though, taking in each detail in his face, as if she tried to discover his name by just looking at him.

help

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON

“The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.”

It was difficult for Cat to hide a small smile, when Theo ripped apart the stupid, glittery invite, but she also felt a little bit guilty. She knew the party of the blonde bimbo would probably have a lot of the things that Theo likes, including scarcely dressed girls.
          'We could go there, if you want to though,' she said. She thought it is was sweet of him to not go because of her, but he already adapted to her a lot and she didn't want him only to do things that she liked. 'I mean, we could always check it out to see if it's any fun. But anyway, I'd like run by the loft first to change my clothing, what I'm wearing is not really suited for a party. And maybe have a quick shower.' She saw the look he gave her and she stuck her tongue out to him. 'Yes, on contrary what you think, I can actually take quick showers when it is necessary. And no, you can't have the shower with me.'
          She stuck a few fries in her mouth. While she was somebody that could easily eat a lot, she was not really a fast eater. She slapped Theo's hand away when he tried to steal a couple of her fries. 'Mibe,' she said with a mouthfull. 'If you want more, you'll need to get them yourself,' she continued after she swallowed her bite.

AVALINA THOMSON
    BEWARE; SMUT IS HAPPENING
    but it's good smut ^^

Vampire ~ Loner

She took a sharp breath when he finally let go of her. She couldn't control her longing as soon as his lips left hers, nor could she stop the shiver that went up her spine when he planted them in the curve of her neck. His hands slid down from her waist as he hoisted her up without any problems. It was like they had never been apart and they knew exactly what to do. Her lips caressed the rim of his collarbone, but when she tasted the sweetness of his skin, she could feel him stiffen.
          "I won't bite you, you arse," she hissed with poison in her voice before she forgot her anger again and softly bit him in the ear, just to tease him. She sniggered at the little groan that escaped his thoat. He took his revenge soon enough as she felt how he ripped her dress evenmore. His mouth started to explore the newly exposed skin of her chest, which made her shift slightly in his arms so he could reach even further. When she felt his teeth softly scraping her skin, she wanted him to go on and never stop. Instead he lowered her again until they were face to face and he would be able to clearly see her discontent.
          "That desk would have been quite useful right now," he said calmly, although she noticed he was slightly out of breath. It made her eyes twinkle with mischief and pleasure, and rage and lust, but before she could even think of a reply, he kissed her again. It made her forget her anger and hurt for a moment. But only for a moment. He tasted like the liquor he drank just before, which reminded her why she was here. With a growl she pushed them both off the wall and Helias' grip only tightened when they fell on the ground, breaking a lamp and a bookcase in the process.
          She pushed herself up, breaking the contact between their mouths and leant with her hands on his chest. He was still wearing his shirt, although it was already getting ruined. She dug her nails into the soft fabric and his skin underneath while his grip on her thighs tightened as well. While she looked furious as hell, he stared back at her without ever losing his serenity. She could see and feel how he breathed through his mouth, as his fingers loosened and started traveling her upper legs up and down, exploring every last part of it. For the second time, she took a sharp breath and gave him one last glare before thinking 'Fuck it'. Without another thought she surrendered and for one second, there was a small smile around Helias' lips before they went back to work.

X

If she still had trusted Helias, she would have fallen asleep then and there, but things had changed and so had her mood. She was already feeling regret for giving in to him, eventhough she couldn't ignore the happy tingle in her chest either. It had been still the same, but oh so different at the same time, as if she had discovered him all over again. But that didn't mean she forgave him. Ofcourse she didn't, it would take him a lot more than that and she didn't believe he would do the effort. She didn't want to believe that anymore. She didn't even know if she wanted to forgive him.
          So instead of curling up against his now bare chest, she stood up and walked towards the door. She moved the desk - or at least the biggest part of it - out of the way and took her backpack which was lying underneath it. Although she wasn't completely naked, she still needed to change clothes, but she wasn't planning to do it in that room. She'd find the restroom first. The building was empty anyways and even then, Ava didn't really care. All she cared about was Helias and how much she didn't want to care. She didn't want to show him either. She didn't want to hear the words that would leave his mouth. She didn't want to stay another second with him. The chaos was finally breaking through in her mind and in her head there were only screams, but still she had never have left this quiet before.

Mhm?

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Check out the themepark? Isla hadn't acted like a hipster teenager since she'd been twelve or something. Now she was only the rebel kind of teenager, so obviously Thea didn't buy the 'i just wanted to check out the themepark' / innocent facade Isla was holding up. Thea crossed her arms and looked at Isla, trying to figure out what her sister actually wanted. Probably alcohol and making mischief.
          "Don't pull Thomas into this," Thea said. "And you," she turned to Thomas and pointed a threatening finger at his face," shut up." She then smiled apologetically, yet stern and turned back to Isla. "Listen to me, as long as you aren't 18 you're not doing anything without my permission, you hear me? I am your guardian. I am here to guard you. That's what the name guardian means. And concerning that drink... You are not 21 yet and as you may well remember this is America. And you." She turned to Thomas. "Go see if any of these shops sell pizza."
          She unhooked her arms and then sighed. "I will let you stay out tonight..." She started slowly and cautiously. "But you will have to hand me your fake ID's so you don't buy alcohol or go to clubs, because, yes, Isla, I know you have some." She held out her hand, waiting for her sister to hand her the cards. "And you have to take someone from the Pack with you. I don't care who it is, but he or she has to be over 16 and someone who wants to come and you don't force to come, understood? Oh and," She looked at her watch. It was now quarter past midnight. "You have to be back at camp by 2.30 or I will send the entire pack after you."