• MANHATTAN'S ELITE
    ''no one cares unless you're pretty or you're dead''

this RPG originally belongs to Dysthymia and I have permission to borrow it.

I N T R O D U C T I O N

"The Upper East Side was like something from Fitzgerald or Thackeray – teenagers acting like adults, adults acting like teenagers, guarding secrets, spreading gossip all with the trappings of truly opulent wealth. And membership into this community was so elite you couldn’t even buy your way in. It was a birthright – a birthright that I didn’t have. And my greatest achievements would never earn it.”

— Gossip Girl

P L O T

The Upper East Side of New York City is like a world stuck in it’s own little bubble - a little bubble filled with wealth, drama, adults acting like children and children acting like adults. To outsiders, the Upper East Side is a fantasy. They know it exists, but they have a hard time believing the things they hear about that are said to go down between the socialites. Some outsiders have managed to break through the bubble and join the life of the elites, whether its attending school on a scholarship, or starting a new job, there are those few who didn’t grow up with money. From a young age, children on the Upper East Side are thrown into the whirlwind life of the rich and famous. They attend lavish parties, exciting balls, even the fundraising events that seem boring, always end with the revealing of an affair, or a relative who you thought was dead showing up and revealing their big elaborate scheme. It sounds like something out of the movies, but for the residents of the Upper East Side this is their everyday reality. This RPG is based on the St. Augustine High School for boys & girls. A school for the brightest and richest students on the Upper East Side. Some children get in on a scholarship, but that's rare. Follow the young adults on their dramatic, exiting and tragic lives.

U N I F O R M S

Students are required to wear their uniform whenever they find themselves on schoolgrounds, this rule is taken very seriously. They are, however, allowed to wear regular clothing when they are on trips and outings, these clothes must comply with the dresscode!

Uniform for boys:
    click en click
    Uniform for girls:
    click en click
    Sports:
    click

G R A D E S

Freshman: 14 to 15 years old.
    Sophomores: 15 to 16 years old.
    Juniors: 16 to 17 years old.
    Seniors: 17 to 18 years old.

In this RPG, we'll focus on the upperclassmen. Which means the juniors and seniors. This RPG will start in the fall of 2015, which is around september. I hope this'll make it easier to calculate your character's age!

S O C I A L      C L A S S E S

Upper East Siders
    Coming soon!

Wannabes
    Coming soon!

Outsiders
    Coming soon!

S O C I A L      M E D I A

We all know the infamous blog Gossip Girl, however, the Gossip Queen has gotten pretty modern. She has ditched her old blog for a new one, based on tumblr. From now on, gossip will be posted from that platform, and everyone can read it. GossipGirl's new posts will have a url leading to them on her twitter, which will be used to submit gossip. A twitter account is necessary for the characters, as this will be their form to interact with GG (and eachother!) via social media.

GossipGirl's Links
    Tumblr — click (i worked really hard on this shit, so i hope it works!)
    Twitter — click
    Find posts/Submit posts by using the tags: #GossipGirlQuizlet (general shade) & #GossipGirlQBlast (major info!)
    Blasts can be found via the "tags"-page on tumblr & on twitter.

Character's Social Media
    text

R U L E S

schoolregels: [moet ik nog vertalen!]
    — Uniform moet altijd gedragen worden.
    — Bij afwezigheid 1 dag van te voren afmelden, elk ongeoorloofd uur afwezig moet dubbel ingehaald worden.
    — Te laat komen is het uur inhalen in je vrije tijd.
    — Vernieling van andermans bezittingen is ten strengste verboden.
    —Pesten van zowel leraren als leerlingen is verboden en wordt zwaar gestraft.
    — Het gebruiken, verkopen of bijdragen van verdovende middelen, alcohol of sigaretten op het school terrein is ten strenge verboden.
    RPG-regels:
    — Minimaal 200 woorden, dit lijkt mij vrij haalbaar.
    — Maximaal 2 personages waarvan minimaal een mannelijk.
    — Bestuur alleen je eigen personage tenzij je toestemming hebt van je medespelers.
    — Alleen ik [itscamilla] open nieuwe topics, tenzij anders vermeldt.
    — OOC (out of character) tussen haakjes of in het praattopic.
    — 16 + is toegestaan, don't go overboard tho.
    — Geen Mary/Gary Sue's, elk personage heeft flaws.
    — Alleen ik maak topic, mits ik iemand aanwijs.
    — Reserveringen blijven 48 uur staan, en vervallen daarna tenzij je voor uitstel hebt gevraagd.
    — Meld het als je een tijdje niet kan reageren, daar wordt zeker begrip voor getoond.
    — Graag nette zinnen en goed ABN.

C H A R A C T E R S

Name —
    Age —
    Grade —
    Social class —
    Social media —
    Personality —
    Appearance —
    Family —
    Relationships —
    Extra —

STOP on UES's. seniors & outsiders
    Name - Class - Grade - Page
    Women [7/.]
    • Candice Rosemary Montgomery — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Elín Camari Nyström — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.2
    • Jessica Natalie McAndrews — Outsider — Senior — 1.3
    • Inclination - junior - uitstel tot zondag
    • Christina Lewis — Outsider — Junior — 1.3
    • Eleonore Niki Adams — Outsider — Junior — 1.3
    • Neva Esperanza González — Wannabe — Junior — 1.5

Waiting list -

Men [6/.]
    • Noel Benjamin Reyes — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Logan Stephen Reyes — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Felix Gideon Crake — Outsider — Junior — 1.5
    • Philip Brandt Stevens — Upper East Sider — Senior — 1.3
    • Alexander Ezekiel Howell — Outsider — Senior — 1.4
    • Velaris

Waiting list -

T H E      L I N K S

Talktopic — click here
    Playtopic — NOT OPENED.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 mei 2016 - 20:35 ]

Up with the sun. Gone with the wind.

itscamilla schreef:
    (...)
    In principe kan je nog een heer maken, dan loopt alles gelijk! De RPG is al wel begonnen. c:

@Saar, we regelen wel iets (;

hehe dan laat ik haar wel op meisjes vallen ofzo :')

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

Raccoon schreef:
    (...)

Als je wilt kan ik mijn meid ook wel op meiden laten vallen/bi zijn, gezien er ook al één van de jongens stiekem homoseksueel is las ik -Felix dacht ik?- en een van de twins biseksueel is

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

Raccoon schreef:
    (...)

Ik bedoel gelijk gelopen in principe voor het Ball, ik ben all for LGBT-relaties. c:

Oneira schreef:
    (...)

Als je wilt kan ik mijn meid ook wel op meiden laten vallen/bi zijn, gezien er ook al één van de jongens stiekem homoseksueel is las ik -Felix dacht ik?- en een van de twins biseksueel is

Je hoeft je niet verplicht te voelen hoor :') Daarbij kan er in een rpg van alles gebeuren etc

Raccoon schreef:
    (...)

Je hoeft je niet verplicht te voelen hoor :') Daarbij kan er in een rpg van alles gebeuren etc

Ik voel me niet verplicht, I just loooove LGBT+ couples xd
    En daarin heb je totaal gelijk! ;')

[ bericht aangepast op 9 mei 2016 - 19:16 ]

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

So Can I has a girl or do I have to wait? c:

Raccoon schreef:
    So Can I has a girl or do I have to wait? c:

If Unrequited takes a boy, you can have Inclination's girl. c:

Well, I'd actually prefer a girl tbh, but since Saar is one of my favorite rpg'ers (I adore your characters) a boy is fine with me, or maybe I could have both

[ bericht aangepast op 9 mei 2016 - 20:22 ]

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Unrequited schreef:
    Well, I'd actually prefer a girl tbh, but since Saar is one of my favorite rpg'ers (I adore your characters) a boy is fine with me, or maybe I could have both

That's fine. Both wouldn't be possible because that would make everything uneven again. So sorry! You're a good sport tho. c:

Unrequited schreef:

Sowwy Sas :c Ik denk dat ik helaas geen 3 rollen aan ga kunnen anders had ik er nog een jongen bijgenomen. Misschien als je iemand kan vinden dat ook misschien nog een mannelijke rol wil dan zou het misschien wel kunnen lukken?

Raccoon schreef:
    (...)

Sowwy Sas :c Ik denk dat ik helaas geen 3 rollen aan ga kunnen anders had ik er nog een jongen bijgenomen. Misschien als je iemand kan vinden dat ook misschien nog een mannelijke rol wil dan zou het misschien wel kunnen lukken?

Aah, ik kijk wel, eerst maar is mijn mannelijke rol maken :3

Guys, Camilla is de TS hé

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Het kan altijd gevraagd/voorgesteld worden toch? Of niet soms?

Yap, maar het is een beetje lullig voor de TS als je niet op haar berichten reageert.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Sorry Camilla :x