• Marthe AKA Toriel want deze superawesome persoon mag vandaag haar zeventiende verjaardag vieren! *O* Maar wat hebben we zoal nodig om een verjaardag te vieren?
    Wel:
    1. Veel volk unlike Sparrow, do invite a lot of people

2. Presents!

3. Eten!

4. En natuurlijk ook een heleboel lieve felicitaties

Gefeliciteerd Munchkin <3
    Ik kan het niet geloven :o Je bent op dit moment gewoon even oud als mij, now you're even more awesome!
    Maar to the point: ik wil je heel graag een fijne verjaardag wensen, want ik hou echt van je. Je verdient echt alle verjaardagswensen in de wereld en ik vind ook dat we ooit moeten meeten om de achterstallige niet samen gevierde verjaardagen in te halen.

Geniet van je dag Munchkin <3
    HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH TO YOU, PUMPKIN DUCHESS OF THE GODESSES!!
    You’re seventeen now. I remember being seventeen. It’s ages ago (the whole three years minus three days, yes) and it was quite a fun and calm year. You’re not an annoying sixteen year old anymore, but adulthood is also still a year ahead, so you’re chill. Kidding, you’re not gonna feel like an adult until you’re sixty three, trust me. This year won’t differ that much, until you’re three years older and suddenly you realised you’ve changed. No worries, it’ll probably be for the better.
    BUT
    ONE THING WON’T CHANGE
    AND THAT IS
    *CRICKET*
    (THAT’S THE WRONG SOUND, YOU BLOODY FOOLS)
    *SILENCE*
    THE FACT
    THAT
    I
    AM AN IDJIT
    OH
    AND THAT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I’M SO GLAD I ‘MET’ YOU. Shipping characters was never so intense before I met you, eventhough we didn’t even know we were both shipping them. You’re amazing, every single part of you, and I love how much we are alike, and how much we aren’t. You make me feel important and I love that. I hope your day will be at least a little bit of fun, even with those shitty classmates you have, and I’ll be there when you get home to have my share in that. I love you. Peace out.
    [poo]

[ bericht aangepast op 31 mei 2016 - 0:16 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Omg, Martheee! Gefeliciflapstaart! *O*

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

YAAAASH
    <3

Mhm?

Gefelicitaaaart!! (:

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Van harte gefeliciteerd!!

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Gefeliciteerd! ^^

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Happy birthdaaaay <3

because i knew you, i have been changed for good

Thanks yall ^^

help

Gefeliciteerd! *O*

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Gefeliciteerd!!

i wanna die with you once or twice.

Gefeliciteerd!!^^

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

Happy birthday!!

Proficiat. *O*

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Ik ken je niet, maar gefeliciteeerddd!!!

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

Gefeliciteeerd!!! :')

Stenenlikker

Gefeliciteeeeeerd