• Marthe AKA Toriel want deze superawesome persoon mag vandaag haar zeventiende verjaardag vieren! *O* Maar wat hebben we zoal nodig om een verjaardag te vieren?
    Wel:
    1. Veel volk unlike Sparrow, do invite a lot of people

2. Presents!

3. Eten!

4. En natuurlijk ook een heleboel lieve felicitaties

Gefeliciteerd Munchkin <3
    Ik kan het niet geloven :o Je bent op dit moment gewoon even oud als mij, now you're even more awesome!
    Maar to the point: ik wil je heel graag een fijne verjaardag wensen, want ik hou echt van je. Je verdient echt alle verjaardagswensen in de wereld en ik vind ook dat we ooit moeten meeten om de achterstallige niet samen gevierde verjaardagen in te halen.

Geniet van je dag Munchkin <3
    HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH TO YOU, PUMPKIN DUCHESS OF THE GODESSES!!
    You’re seventeen now. I remember being seventeen. It’s ages ago (the whole three years minus three days, yes) and it was quite a fun and calm year. You’re not an annoying sixteen year old anymore, but adulthood is also still a year ahead, so you’re chill. Kidding, you’re not gonna feel like an adult until you’re sixty three, trust me. This year won’t differ that much, until you’re three years older and suddenly you realised you’ve changed. No worries, it’ll probably be for the better.
    BUT
    ONE THING WON’T CHANGE
    AND THAT IS
    *CRICKET*
    (THAT’S THE WRONG SOUND, YOU BLOODY FOOLS)
    *SILENCE*
    THE FACT
    THAT
    I
    AM AN IDJIT
    OH
    AND THAT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I’M SO GLAD I ‘MET’ YOU. Shipping characters was never so intense before I met you, eventhough we didn’t even know we were both shipping them. You’re amazing, every single part of you, and I love how much we are alike, and how much we aren’t. You make me feel important and I love that. I hope your day will be at least a little bit of fun, even with those shitty classmates you have, and I’ll be there when you get home to have my share in that. I love you. Peace out.
    [poo]

[ bericht aangepast op 31 mei 2016 - 0:16 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Gefeliciteerd *O*

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Geefffeeeellllliiiiiiccccccciiiiiiiittttttttteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Gelukkige verjaardag!

What would Emma do?

Gefeliciteerd!

16 - 09 - '17

Gefeliciteerd! :"D

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

Gilderoy_ schreef:
    Gefeliciteerd *O*

26 - 02 - '16

Congrats you big dork/Rey/awesome flower child/r00d/whatever the fuck you wanna be today and in the future (tho I think just being Marthe is the best thing you can possibly be),

Ik weet nog lang, lang, laaaaang geleden... Het was het jaar 2012 en deze weirdo werd aangesproken (denk ik?) door een andere weirdo omdat de eerste weirdo de Finnick Odair fanfic las van de tweede weirdo. En toen bleek dat die tweede weirdo ook het Glimmer/Cato verhaal van de eerste weirdo las AND THEN SHIT WENT DOWN. (You remember Divine campus? "Avalon grinnikt even en drukt een zoen op Brys' wang.") Damn we mastered that rpg skill, bruh. En de spamming-skill ook (':
    ANYHOOT, LONG STORY SHORT. You were a little baby Marthe when I met you and now you are an old lady, so yay for birthdays and growing up, am I right! Here's to many more! Enjoy that day (although it's almost over, but enjoy the last 6 hours and 17 minutes anyway) HOPE YOU HAD A BLAST!

Lots of love and hugs and kisses and presents and balloons and smut fanfiction and Rivetra art and god knows what else,
    Leno.

kindness is never a burden.

Gelukkige verjaardag! ^^

I wanna be a wizard!

Whoopwhoop nu zijn we weer even oud :3
    I came to say congratulations ^^ again
    Hepsie bursdeesels bruh

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

Happy Birthdayyy *O*

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

I'm so late omg.

BUT I WANTED TO GIVE Y'ALL A BIG THANKS. <3

help

Gefeliciteerd!

You are my piece of paradise.