• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Wil je hele gesprekken met andere users voeren, maar heb je geen zin om op hun profiel te klikken en een GB te schrijven? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Ik ga dus echt nooit meer een HP aanschaffen. Wat een flut merk.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

niet te geloven dit... kan ook nooit eens gewoon goed gaan

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2016 - 14:10 ]

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]

Windigo schreef:
    Keano. Dat is echt een leuke naam ;3

Die naam heb ik ook nog niet eerder gehoord, geloof ik. Unieke namen zijn geweldig ;3

26 - 02 - '16

Yoosung schreef:
    (...)

Die naam heb ik ook nog niet eerder gehoord, geloof ik. Unieke namen zijn geweldig ;3

Hun andere kindje heet Felicity, dus ze zijn van de unieke namen, haha

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Nou moet ik natuurlijk wel bezig blijven. Opstaan, Inge, je kunt het. (cat)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Random plot generator is zo grappig, hihihihi.

Two Violent Uncles Crying to the Beat
    A Short Story
    by Erieka

Lauren Walker was thinking about Roy McCallister again. Roy was an optimistic saint with short hands and pretty toes.

Lauren walked over to the window and reflected on her grand surroundings. She had always loved hilly Moscow with its hot, handsome houses. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel surprised.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an optimistic figure of Roy McCallister.

Lauren gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a forgetful, brave, whisky drinker with skinny hands and charming toes. Her friends saw her as a squealing, stupid sinner. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a high-pitched injured bird.

But not even a forgetful person who had once made a cup of tea for a high-pitched injured bird, was prepared for what Roy had in store today.

The clouds danced like thinking cats, making Lauren worried. Lauren grabbed a ripped torch that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Lauren stepped outside and Roy came closer, she could see the different glint in his eye.

Roy gazed with the affection of 2597 grateful odd owls. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Lauren looked back, even more worried and still fingering the ripped torch. "Roy, get out of my house," she replied.

They looked at each other with delighted feelings, like two disgusted, deadly dogs drinking at a very deranged funeral, which had trance music playing in the background and two violent uncles crying to the beat.

Suddenly, Roy lunged forward and tried to punch Lauren in the face. Quickly, Lauren grabbed the ripped torch and brought it down on Roy's skull.

Roy's short hands trembled and his pretty toes wobbled. He looked stressed, his emotions raw like a purring, pongy piano.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Roy McCallister was dead.

Lauren Walker went back inside and made herself a nice drink of whisky.

THE END

26 - 02 - '16

Kom je deze foto van je kat tegen ;'D

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Zo jammer dat je hier geen hangul kan schrijven.

[ bericht aangepast op 28 okt 2016 - 15:13 ]

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Ugh, great, ik dacht dat ik uit deze sht was.

Rest in Peace, Son of Gondor

Dat wordt zo'n 1600 a 2000 sparen als ik van mijn tics af wil komen. Eerst uitproberen natuurlijk vanaf volgende week met afbouwen of ik zonder medicatie me ook nog goed genoeg voel. Tis geleidelijk aan gekomen dus kan lijkt me zo ook weer weg. Maar zo niet zal ik toch aan die therapie moeten geloven. Dat wordt dokken. We shall see, we shall see. Ik weet in ieder geval waar mijn geld de eerstkomende tijd heen gaat: sparen.

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Ik heb zoveel te doen en hier zit ik dan, op de bank, op Q. Megs..

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Het huis versieren is zo leuk. ;3

Your make-up is terrible

Thunderfvck schreef:
    Het huis versieren is zo leuk. ;3

Jaaa! Wou dat ik kon helpen!is zo leuk! Kan niet wachten tot morgen :3 heb er echt zin in

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]

Nee, aso mensen. Éérst mensen uit de bus laten stappen en dàn pas mogen jullie instappen. Dan is er ook meer ruimte voor jullie. Moeilijk hè?

Die griep komt echt op een heel slecht moment.. ugh..

"It means no worries, for the rest of your days"