• † † †

† † †

† † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

R O L E S
    DOCTORS
    † Killian Theodore Cliffwood • Ian Somerhalder (narcissist) // Lizor
    † Edward Isaac Jones • Iwan Rheon // Shireen
    † Norman Richard Galloway • David Gandy (drug addict) // Miall
    †
    † Katherine Williams • Scarlett Johansson (sadist) // Macabre
    † Elaine Ophelia Hershey • Kristina Romanova // Shocker
    † Adaline Ruth Baker • Elizabeth Olsen // Viraha
    †

PATIENTS
    † Charles Alexander Madkins • fc • Paranoid Personality Disorder // Lachesism
    † name • fc • APD // Frisk
    † Henry Nicholas Reign • Daniel Bederov • Major Depressive Disorder // Viraha
    †
    † Lilith Stanbury • Violet Ell • Schizophrenia/ED // Macabre
    † Anastasia Florence Chau-Se • Daul Kim • Dissociative Identity Disorder // Lizor
    † Therese Scottsman • Lorde • Hysteria // Shireen
    † Dorothy Margaret Crawford • Cora Keegan • Bipolar // Miall

- Name
    - Illness (for patients)
    - Personality
    - Appearance
    - Relationships
    - History
    - Extra

T O P I C S
    †

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 14 nov 2016 - 12:38 ]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Mon topics.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Anastasia "Stas" Florence Chau-Se

NAME
    Anastasia means "resurrection". Most people call her Stas as short of Anastasia. This name was given to the girl by her mother before she was left on the doorstep of and orphanage. Florence means "to flower" in the sense of a blossom. This second name was given to Anastasia, because when she was born in the spring, all flowers were in bloom. Her last name, Chau-Se, is from her Chinese father.

ROLE
    Anastasia is one of the patients in Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. She has been moved between several Asylums over the past eight years, but due to fatal accidents with other patients, she was moved here under very high security. It is unlikely she will ever get out, but they still try to find a treatment for her sickness.

24, she was born on may 11th in a small town on the west-coast of Canada.

ILLNESS
    When Anastasia was nineteen, she was diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder — previously known as multiple personality disorder. This is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately show in a person's behavior, accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. Anastasia has three different personalities between which she switched. There is one that her parents say to be the on that looks like her previous self most, but since they are all part of her, it is very hard to tell who is really her.

Stars say, child,
    go to sleep,

APPEARANCE
    Face Claim; Daul Kim.
    Anastasia has the asian looks of her father and has a very beautiful and exotic face. She isn't very tall and she is very slender. You can tell by her outfits what "mood" she is or what personality she has taken at the moment. She often wears simple dresses when she is just Stas, but when she is Persephone she likes to dress up as a queen with lots of jewelry — which she mostly steals. As yin she dresses in pitch black and as yang completely in white. Her father told her stories about Yin and Yang when she was young and she was fascinated with them. She tries to live by the "rules" of those opposites, but the way she interprets them, is exactly the other way around.

PERSONALITY
    "Stas". This is supposed to be her "normal" personality. Stas is a slightly shy, but nice girl. She is a little bit weird and is very good at making you feel uncomfortable. She is very smart and as soon as you have gained her trust she will share all her knowledge with you. However, she doesn't talk about how she feels at all and it is hard to see if she has any emotions going on. Sometimes she can get very angry and that is mostly the point when one of her other personality comes forward.
    Persephone — Queen of the underworld. As a young girl Anastasia was very intrigued by the Greek Mythology. That is why one of her personalities is called "Persephone" or that is what Anastasia claims she is at that moment. Persephone is cold and harsh, but also very sad and broken. She is trapped in the underworld and is trying to find a way to get out. Psychiatrists claim this has to do with Anastasia's father abusing her physically and sexually. She felt like she was trapped and hold captive by him and this now outs itself in this vorm.

stars don’t say how
    to survive the darkness

Yin — the monster. This is the side of Anastasia that appears the least, but is the most dangerous and sadistic. This is all her dark parts combined into one person. She will have to be tied up or she will hurt others or herself. She claims to want to bring balance to the world and make it perfect in her own way like Yin and Yang.
    Yang — the savior. This is the part of her that wants to safe the complete world and help every living soul. She claims to want to bring balance to the world and make it perfect in her own way like Yin and Yang.

HISTORY
    Anastasia has lived in the United States her entire live. Her mother is American and her father Chinese. She can speak both languages since her father communicated with her in Mandarin and her mother in English. Her father had mental problems as well and was very aggressive to Anastasia and his wife. He used to hit Anastasia all the time and even sexually abused her from time to time. When Anastasia was eleven her father hung himself. Her mother reckons that was the moment she started acting odd. At first she thought it was due to the grief the loss of her father had caused, but after two year she began to doubt that. They went to several psychiatrist and got many treatments, but none of them worked. Eventually she got diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder when she was eighteen. She had already been locked up in an asylum for two years by then, because she was a danger to the ones near her. She has been locked up in different asylums for eight years now and it is very unlikely she will ever get out.

EXTRA
    "Stas" is bisexual, Persephone is heterosexual, Yin and Yang are asexual, because fuck logic.

or the hollow void called space
    between my fourth
    and fifth ribs.

RELATIONSHIPS

[ bericht aangepast op 14 nov 2016 - 11:20 ]

yaaaas,
    mag ik een vrouwelijke patiënt reserveren? (:

how dare you speak of grace

I like this. :3 Can I have a female patient maybe?

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Miall schreef:

Miall at the scene :Y)
    [sorry tho, will try not to spam I just like this idea extremely much]

Killian Theodore Cliffwood
    Doctor Charming

NAME
    Killian is originally spelled "Cillian" and means fierce, Theodore is the name he got from his grandfather, but he never tells anyone because he isn't keen to talk about his family and Cliffwood is his fathers name. However, he introduces himself als Doctor Charming. He is the handsome prince on the white horse in doctors clothes as he likes to say.

29, he was born on the 4th of November in a small town in the South of Spain.

ROLE
    Doctor Charming. His mother was very sick and died of cancer when Killian was young and so came his determination to become a doctor, but he was charmed by another subject. Instead of curing physical sickness, he decided to study psychology and became a doctor at several different asylums until he got involved in setting up this particularly Asylum a few years ago.

ILLNESS
    Doctor Charming was never really diagnosed with Narcissism, but he is definitely in love with himself more than with anyone else in the world and claims to be the best person walking around. Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

What are you talking about?

APPEARANCE
    Face Claim; Ian Somerhalder.
    Killian is very handsome and likes to remind everyone of that. He is also very vain and loves to take care of himself by treating himself to nice and expensive ointments or creams. He always takes a comb with him to brush his perfectly styled hair and dresses in new neat clothes every day to make sure they are very clean. He has very light eyes which are in completely contrast with his hair and make him look slightly mystic and he has a very defining smirk that protrudes often around his thin lips.

PERSONALITY
    Doctor Charming is obviously very narcissistic, he is completely in love with himself, what he does and how he looks. He is very vain and keen to look his best everyday. He is also very sexy, not only in looks but he likes to dress himself rather sexy to attract more attention from everyone. Besides that he is very witty and extremely smart and he likes to think of himself as "cute". He is also really proud of what he has achieved in life and believes no one has ever done it better than him. This makes hij very arrogant. Doctor Charming is a very determined man. He wants to gain succes and be the best in everything. He is very adventurous and likes to try things out in an experimental and creative way in every aspect of his life, but especially his work. He can be rather childish and sometimes he acts like a small kid that can't get enough candy, but besides that he is very calm and charismatic. He can persuade everyone and everything and it helps a lot that he is confident, maybe a bit too much. He flirts with everyone and has amazing and charming humor. He is organized and a bit of a perfectionist. Het is very resourceful, but also impatient and when he doesn't get what he wants, he will turn rather nasty. You could compare him with an old folklore mermaid: beautiful at first sight, but when you don't go with them, they will get very ugly and eat you alive.

I am amazing.

HISTORY
    Killian is originally from spain where he lived with his mother and father, but his mother had been sick for a long time. When he was twelve she died of cancer. His mother was the only one he loved more than himself, so this was rather hard for him for a long time. He lived with his father, but they didn't get along very well and had a lot of fights. When Killian had decided he wanted to be a doctor and went to America, his father and he completely lost contact. When he was nineteen he came to America to study psychiatry. He was top of his class and loved by everyone there, because he was very charming. He ended up working in few of the best places, until he decided to start his own Asylum with several others.

FAMILY
    Killian has no siblings whatsoever. His mother has died and he doesn't have contact with his father. He does write to his grandma every now and then, but not very often. He isn't in contact with any of this other relatives.

EXTRA
    He does have a lot of sex.

Everyone knows this.

RELATIONSHIPS
    — Katherine Williams they just have a lot of sex, but since she can't love and he only loves himself, there are no feelings involved.
    — Norman Richard Galloway they are drinking buddies.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 nov 2016 - 16:17 ]

† Chattopic.

DEATH IS SUCH A FLIRT. . .

Name:
    Katherine 'Kath' Williams
    27, born in the night of the 13th of November.
    Role:
    Nurse. (Doctor)
    Illness:
    Sadistic personality disorder
    Sadism involves gaining pleasure from seeing others undergo discomfort or pain.
    Individuals possessing sadistic personalities tend to display recurrent aggression and cruel behavior. Sadism can also include the use of emotional cruelty, purposefully manipulating others through the use of fear, and a preoccupation with violence.

Appearance:
    Kath seems like a decent woman, contrary to what her personality describes. She has light blonde hair, barely reaching her shoulders, curled slightly; her skin is pale, her cheeks flushing a little, giving the illusion that she blushes. Her eyes are bright and blue, her lips plump.
    Katherine's body is rather curvy. She has wide hips and a fuller chest, making her very feminine and attractive to most; Kath knows how to use these assets to get what she wants. She is very confident, which often shows in the way she behaves, walks and talks. Her lips are often painted red, in contrast with her pale skin and hair. She always makes sure she looks good; every day she puts on makeup, does her hair, picks clothes that accentuate her body. She cares very much for hygiene and good looks, one of the reasons why she often despises the patients; is something is dirty, she won't touch it without gloves or washing her hands at least ten times.

Personality:
    Kath is a very serious woman. She doesn't really have a sense of humor and you won't ever see her crack a smile; if you do, it's rare. As cold as she is on the outside, she is as well on the inside. Kath lives for her job, which is the only place where she has the chance to express who she is; a lover for the macabre, a sucker for the gore. As a nurse she is supposed to help the patients, but she does the contrary; she makes sure they stay in the asylum, locked up as her own personal toys. Prescribing the wrong medicines, doing unnecessary - and potentially crucial - surgeries; this woman is dark, and some question if she even has a heart or soul.
    She's also a very sexual person. Very flirtatious, very teasing. She isn't an easy woman, though. She might show a bit of body, but she won't end up in bed that easy - but she does love men, and it's hard for her to stick to a serious relationship.
    Besides her cruel side, Kath is very ambitious. If she wants something, she gets it, no matter what; she is disciplined and a hard-working woman. In her spare time she often reads or studies to enlarge her knowledge. She is very smart and knows exactly what she does when she does it.
    Most of the time Katherine is lonely. She lives on her own in a small apartment not far from the Asylum and isn't in touch with any of her family members, whom discarded her when she was young already, because that's when she first showed signs of sadism. She hurt little animals; cats, birds. She even hurt herself, just wanting to see the blood and feel the numbness. She often got into fights at school and even got suspended. Her parents couldn't handle it anymore and kicked her out when she was fifteen, and that's when all hell broke loose. Kath didn't care. She didn't care her parents didn't want her anymore; she didn't care about all the beings she's hurt in her life. And her carelessness is what made her so dangerous. She went out looking for danger and ended up in a world with drugs, alcohol, cliff diving - anything that could possibly make her feel something.
    But it didn't.
    The only thing that made her feel is when she made someone else feel - pain. Agony. Terror.

"Tight lipped from the stitches, it wouldn't have much to say. . . "

Relationships:
    - A relationship with Killian, purely based on sex - she doesn't feel a thing for him.
    History
    As stated in her personality, it was obvious Kath suffered from some kind of illness when she was very little. In the era they lived in sadism wasn't really a thing, so she never had an official diagnosis, but it was clear Kath enjoyed inflicting pain on others, both humans and animals. She never showed any sign of guilt nor remorse, which could indicate she's some kind of a psychopath.
    At age fifteen she has been kicked out and continued living her life as a rebellious teenager, exploring every danger she could possibly find, from doing drugs to sleeping in a stranger's bed.
    Now, however, she's calmed down on all those fronts.

Extra
    -

[ bericht aangepast op 14 nov 2016 - 12:47 ]

Shireen schreef:
    yaaaas,
    mag ik een vrouwelijke patiënt reserveren? (:

Miall schreef:

Yep!

Macabre schreef:
    (...)

Yep!

Great :3, now I shall frantically search for FCs (typing)

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

Great :3, now I shall frantically search for FCs (typing)

How am I even going to find one. :'D I always fail at finding a FC.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

male patient for me? ^^

''You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.'' — Max Ehrma

Do you see ASPD (AntiSocialPersonalityDisorder) (psycho/sociopath) as a mental disorder as well, or not really?
    (If you do, I'd like a male patient with that disorder, please ^^)

Mhm?

I'm contemplating between nymphomania and paranoid hysteria... Halp

[ bericht aangepast op 1 nov 2016 - 18:05 ]

-

[ bericht aangepast op 1 nov 2016 - 18:04 ]