• CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS ugly.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNEN • FAV VROUWEN (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Gillies • Jemily • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Leedus • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • GubIer • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Eva Holm • PatrocIus • Pookie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Elijahbuzz Mikaelson • Elijahbuzz • Elijie

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 feb 2017 - 22:58 ]

"Family don’t end in blood”

Yugen schreef:
    mijn nicht zegt samson tegen samsung harde leef

me

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    MMMMM ja in de vakantie heb ik wel tijd.

ZEKER DOEN. (wbw)

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

ZEKER DOEN. (wbw)

HAHAHAHHAHA hou eens op met die foto HAHAHAHAHA

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Jongens, Containment fucks me up real baddy.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    HAHAHAHHAHA hou eens op met die foto HAHAHAHAHA

gif tho. NEE MAAR HET ZIJN DE BAES. (vooral de rechter. ik kijk ook automatisch eerst naar rechts als ik de gif open AHAHAHAHAH BYE.)

EN NU GA IK FM KIJKEN EN HUILEN BC HET IS OOK HET EINDE VAN HET SEIZOEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is life so klojo

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

soms heb ik zin om je Lieke van Lexmond te noemen tbh

Jemily schreef:
    (...)

gif tho. NEE MAAR HET ZIJN DE BAES. (vooral de rechter. ik kijk ook automatisch eerst naar rechts als ik de gif open AHAHAHAHAH BYE.)

EN NU GA IK FM KIJKEN EN HUILEN BC HET IS OOK HET EINDE VAN HET SEIZOEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is life so klojo

Same maar dat is denk omdat de tekst aan haar kant staat HAHAHAHHA.

"You've never eaten a chocolate frog with my card on the back?" said Harry, before he realised what he was saying. "I've been told it's delicious."

By the time his brain had caught up with him and nearly shorted out altogether in his horror, Malfoy had caught up too. A strange look was starting to crawl across his face, but Harry was too busy being aghast at himself to parse it.

"I've no opinion on how you taste, Potter," Malfoy said smoothly. "But then I prefer bitters to sweets."

Harry didn't really understand what happened then. The space between them thickened. Harry could feel it folding, shifting, twisting around them in weird ways.

Then Malfoy's eyes flickered down to Harry's lips, just for a moment.

SDHFHSDFHDHFHFDSHFHFHFDH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It might as well have been a punch in the stomach.

Harry stared at Malfoy, at the quickening spark of his eyes and the colour gathering in his cheeks. His face was sharp and bright, and there was no Firewhisky on hand to serve as an excuse. Harry felt like someone had just shone a torchlight in his eyes and all he could see were imprints from the glare. It wasn't like Ginny, or Cho; it wasn't like anything he'd felt before, because it was Malfoy.

It was Malfoy.

Harry swallowed. "I'm not that sweet," he said.

Malfoy's eyes darkened, but he didn't move. He was so dedicated, Harry thought, to trying to keep cool and composed, even when everyone in the world could see what kind of shape he was in. Right now Harry knew he was just as confused as Harry, but he only straightened and responded dryly, "I wouldn't know, Potter, I only buy them to bite the heads off."

And then he nodded briefly and brushed past Harry towards the dungeons.

"Wait," Harry said, slipping his hand around Malfoy's elbow before he could get far. Malfoy turned and looked at him, and in that thick, contorting air, Harry could feel how close they were standing, and how warm Malfoy was next to him, just like he could feel his own skin.

"I wanted to tell you — " and then he stopped, because he had nothing to tell, hadn't thought that far ahead, just didn't want Malfoy to go.

Malfoy waited, his eyes fastened onto Harry's, and Harry looked back, wondering when Malfoy's face had gone from pointy and annoying to full and delicate, except for the hard line of his jaw and the way his mouth —

"You wanted to tell me," Malfoy said pointedly after another embarrassed moment of silence. Harry tried to look as if he knew what he was going to say, grasped around for something, and landed on —

"Flying," he said. "I wanted to tell you that we're going flying tonight."

The change on Malfoy's face was instant: his eyes widened and his blush spread straight up to his hairline. "Oh, we are?" He prised his elbow free of Harry's grasp, abruptly, as if it had been an afterthought.

"Yes," said Harry, letting his voice fall. "You and me."

"And you get to decide, is that it?" said Malfoy. "I could have things to do, you know."

"You could," said Harry, feeling like he was back on level ground with Malfoy for the first time in months. "But you don't."

"You are a complete git, Potter," said Malfoy.

"After dinner," said Harry, feeling a weird thrill of anticipation curl in his stomach.

H U I L E N.

Kweenie of ik nou naar beneden zou gaan om de voice te kijken of gewoon hier boven te blijven want mijn familie is boos op me ofzo

Danmarks Dynamite.

Wejow ik heb ooit een tumblr ding van Holland Roden gereblogged and my bisexual ass is echt aan het huilen

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Benoist schreef:
    Wejow ik heb ooit een tumblr ding van Holland Roden gereblogged and my bisexual ass is echt aan het huilen

Link tbh

"Family don’t end in blood”

GubIer schreef:
    (...)

Link tbh

GEILHEID

Danmarks Dynamite.