• hier kun je al je frustraties en euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt
    dus zit je iets dwars of heb je problemen of is je ijsje niet lekker of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? schrijf hier dan alles van je af

hoezo rapunzel

[ bericht aangepast op 21 april 2017 - 23:00 ]

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Ik baal soms echt dat Q niet meer zo druk is als vroeger...

Caution first, always.

I've purchased my very first pair of Dr. Martens and now i'm very exited. *stuitert even verder*

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

some people really suck
    my sister was touched by a strange man on the train
    fucking hell
    I'm so grossed out

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Prongsie schreef:
    some people really suck
    my sister was touched by a strange man on the train
    fucking hell
    I'm so grossed out

how old is she
    did she survive it
    how old was the fucking man
    did she hit him
    did she fucking kicked him pls yes

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Duckling schreef:
    (...)

how old is she
    did she survive it
    how old was the fucking man
    did she hit him
    did she fucking kicked him pls yes

she is 19 (looks younger)
    yes she did
    i don't know
    she pushed him away and said 'don't touch me' but he couldn't understand because he was a foreigner, a man in the seats close to her followed the man outside onto the platform and went to the police

she is okay, she told me, because he """""only""""" accidentally touched her boob and put his hand on her leg a few times, he couldn't do anything else because she thinks she kind of scared him afterwards

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Eeh, maar kutwijf. Doe het anders helemaal zelf?

Mhm?

Bijna Until Dawn platinum trophy, finally

Maflodder -> Rozenthee / "Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first?"

dat moment waarop een random gesprek een paar dagen geleden blijkbaar iets voorspelde wat echt niet te voorspellen was, omg

+ not to be That Person maar ik vind het erg mooi hoe er letterlijk geen enkele keer überhaupt vaagjes werd gerefereerd naar de optie dat dan en phil níét samen zouden verhuizen. idk hun vriendschap maakt me erg happy

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Ik mis kim, dit is zulke bullshit

Maflodder -> Rozenthee / "Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first?"

Wick schreef:
    I've purchased my very first pair of Dr. Martens and now i'm very exited. *stuitert even verder*

Dat zijn zulke heerlijke schoenen asdfghjkl. De mijne zijn al behoorlijk versleten, maar ze zitten zo fijn asdfghjkll

26 - 02 - '16

Wick schreef:

Omg jaaaa. Docs zijn zo chill, ben ook super dol op mijn paren.

The truth is out there.

Wick schreef:

Aaaaah zo fijn! In het begin had ik wel veel blaren door Dr.Martens, maar als ze eenmaal ingelopen zijn zitten ze heerlijk.

LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt

Lol.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Prongsie schreef:
    (...)

she is 19 (looks younger)
    yes she did
    i don't know
    she pushed him away and said 'don't touch me' but he couldn't understand because he was a foreigner, a man in the seats close to her followed the man outside onto the platform and went to the police

she is okay, she told me, because he """""only""""" accidentally touched her boob and put his hand on her leg a few times, he couldn't do anything else because she thinks she kind of scared him afterwards

IEUWWW fuck it ik had het ook ooit een keer voor op een festival maar hij was dronken en het ging zo snel en op dat moment ben je in een fucking shock