• Bij dit topic is het de bedoeling dat je het profiel van de user vlak boven je een cijfer geeft. Je kan ook zeggen wat je er mooi of juist minder mooi aan vindt.

    Als dit topic wordt gesloten, maakt degene die als laatste reageerde een nieuw topic.

    Ik was de laatste.

    7


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    6,5.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    6.1

    6


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    7, 5


    I have seen my own sun darkened

    7.8


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    6,5


    First you dream, then you die.

    7.5


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    8! Ugh ik moet die serie noooodig verder kijken!

    8


    What worries you, masters you.

    7


    ~ When you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars ~

    6


    If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around.

    6,5


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    8,6


    [Dragonneau > Osha] Valar Morghulis

    8 c:


    If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around.