• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

Caution first, always.

Well I don gon fucked up. This lasted all of 50 minutes.

The truth is out there.

Ugh... Waarom kan ik deze aflevering niet gewoon kijken waarbij het geluid gelijk loopt met de beelden?

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Life rant. Please ignore.

I need to change my lifestyle so fucking badly but I don't know how. Every time I try to do it, I fail within three days and fall back harder than before. But seeing my sister today, with her perfect clothes, hair, make up and most of all: body, made me feel so disgusted of myself. I need to put a stop to this. I need to challenge myself to feel good about being me again. I need to start fighting for the me I once was, the me I loved so fiercely. I need to believe in myself that I can do this, even at the times where it seems endless. Because I want to feel good, pretty, smart, thin and all the other millions of positive stuff. It's now or never. So suck it up, you big cry baby. No one is going to make a difference if you don't start it.

Over 2,5 week ben ik weer thuis en ik ben heel blij maar ik ga het hier ook zo erg missen. Misschien niet per se het werk, maar gewoon de stad en hoe interessant mijn leven nu nog is voor andere mensen

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

Work was good. No drama. Yay.

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

I want to go to denmark rn

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

dis chapter is sow belabberd cant stand it

serieus qing whats happening

//also my host mom just called me qing and it's so cute because het formele is yong qing en ik ben blij dat we dat punt voorbij zijn HAHA.

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

omg ik heb een punt gebruikt

jongens schrijf dat ergens op

Het is zooooo warm maar ik wil eigenlijk boven Fallout spelen 😩

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

qing al gescreend tbh

Heaven is a place that we all have

ads no you made it too real rn ;-;

y u do dis

honey poseer even voor de camera het is voor mijn hoofdletteranarchistenscrapbook

Ik wil mijn puns ergens posten maar is it worth the bump??

Of course ^

26 - 02 - '16

Kendol schreef:
    honey poseer even voor de camera het is voor mijn hoofdletteranarchistenscrapbook

ha net m'n pa daarnet op de foodtruckmarkt
    'poseer even voor een spontane foto' :W