• (foto is aanklikbaar)

Ik vond deze foto op internet en ik vond het wel een leuke, dus strooi hier jouw uitkomst voor The Birthday Game met Loki!

Loki made me steal the crown jewels with Freddie Page because we didn't kneel fast enough, then he made me part of his harem.

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

Loki made me play ding-dong-ditch 'em at the white house with Scott Fitzgerald because we made a comment about his horns, then he made me his play pet.

Hehe wat :'D
    Loki tho :9~

Loki made me dance de macarena with Bill Hazledine because we didn't kneel fast enough and then he made me his play pet.

moest Bill Hazledine even googlen... I like, I like it a lot

"Nice is different than good." CORPSEHUSBAND > SCORPIO

Loki made me hide Thor's hammer with Captain Nicholls because to strength us for the days ahead then he made me his play pet. (cat)

El Diablo.

Loki made me polish his armor with a tooth brush with Tom Hiddleston because nobody stopped him, then he made me his chamber maid (‘:

[Dragonneau > Osha] Valar Morghulis

Motunui schreef:
    Loki made me polish his armor with a tooth brush with Tom Hiddleston because nobody stopped him, then he made me his chamber maid (‘:

Kamermeisje? Nou dat zou ik nog niet zo erg vinden hahahaha :')

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

Loki made me climb Mount Everest without equipment with Freddie Page to strength us for the days ahead, then he made me his personal body guard.

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around.

Loki made me run naked in the street with Scott Fitzgerald, because we were talking without permission, then he made me his play pet.

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

Ringwraith schreef:
    Loki made me run naked in the street with Scott Fitzgerald, because we were talking without permission, then he made me his play pet.

Die is origineel :') arme Natas hahaha