• Volgens mij is het wel duidelijk, geef een cijfer aan de signatuur boven je. (:

[ bericht aangepast op 3 okt 2012 - 15:30 ]

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them.

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Time changes, best friends can become strangers...

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Time changes, best friends can become strangers...

Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine - 1st doctor

hell is empty and all the devils are here.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste