• Volgens mij is het wel duidelijk, geef een cijfer aan de signatuur boven je. (:

[ bericht aangepast op 3 okt 2012 - 15:30 ]

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

8 I LOVE 1D, alleen is t niet geheel origineel. Maarja, dat is die van mij ook niet

|| Love the life you live, live the life you love ||

Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

You are beautiful, you are love.

7,5/8

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Ik ben niet gek, ik ben een vliegtuig. En als je me niet gelooft stap je maar uit.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Cudey schreef op 3 nov 2012 - 20:59:

tnx, hé:P

Ik ben niet gek, ik ben een vliegtuig. En als je me niet gelooft stap je maar uit.

nachtkat schreef:
    (...)

tnx, hé:P

Komt voornamelijk door de interpunctie

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Komt voornamelijk door de interpunctie

en deze dan???(A)

It's hard to tell if the world we live in is either reality or a dream - Kim Ki-Duk

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

7 :').

The odds are néver in our favor.