• Volgens mij is het wel duidelijk, geef een cijfer aan de signatuur boven je. (:

[ bericht aangepast op 3 okt 2012 - 15:30 ]

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine - 1st doctor

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

It’s cold today, dress warmly on your way to heaven. You worked hard.

6. c:

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine - 1st doctor

Jammer van de spelfout D:

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 okt 2012 - 16:44 ]

waarom makkelijk doen als het ook moeilijk kan?

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James