• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

RPG Rules
    1)English only
    2)6 line minimum per post; (12 minimum if you have two characters in the post)
    3)2 characters maximum;
    4)Anything unrelated to the RPG in the chat topic;
    5)No killing a character without permission of the owner;
    6)No 'perfect characters'. Each character must have a few flaws;
    7)Wait 2-3 posts before replying again;

Rules related to Gemhearts
    1)They must have one personality trait that related to their Heartstone; (Find the list of traits here)
    2)They can only use their special ability when they are holding a stone similar to their heartstone in their hand;
    3)They are either taken into the protection house by Raisa the Warlock, or they hear about it and find it themselves;
    4)They are allowed to leave the protection house, but it is dangerous.

Rules related to Warlocks
    1)Warlocks don't just snap their fingers to use their magic. They use long spells, runes and potions to achieve their goals;
    2)They are not all powerful.;
    3)They can't bring people back from the dead.
    4)Warlocks can track the movements of their Hunter, but not read their mind or anything.

Rules related to Hunters
    1)Hunters are normal non-magical people who get blackmailed by the Warlocks to kill Gemchildren.
    2)They wear an enchanted necklace which gives them more strength than normal Humans and helps them tell Normal children from Gemhearts.

Roles:

Gem Children
    1) Female – Diamond – Bella Lumière – Shinibubbles
    2) Male – Lapis Lazuli – Lazu Markl – Escritura
    3) Male – Black Onyx – Fiyero Gabrielle Arch – Theodora
    4) Male – Amethyst– Julian Rowland – Yoda

Hunters and Warlocks
    1) Hunter – Female – Jazlyn Ophelia Delaney – Tortura
    2) Hunter – Female – Aerilyn Suraya Guangco – PlagueRat
    3) Hunter – Female – Blake Skyler – Ubiquitous
    3) Hunter – Male – Jaimes Avril Ashley – Escritura
    4) Hunter – Male – Alois Amboise – Hashirama
    5) Warlock – Female – Raisa Romaine Dvornikov – Shinibubbles
    6) Warlock – Female – Rosemary Aventurine Albus - PlagueRat
    7) Warlock – Male – Izan Alvaro Ruiz – Tortura
    8) Warlock – Male – Lev Ivor Tsiskaridze – Theodora

Story!

Chat Topic!

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2013 - 14:42 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Jazz.

'Sorry? Sorry for what?' He didn't know and I'm not answering that question, I simply moved on to lick him in the neck. It felt quite good actually, it tasted like more. I'm even more pleasured with it as I hear a soft moan has escaped his lips, it truly does tasted like more - not only on my side. 'Jazlyn...' He whispered, while I fell back on the bed again.
    I still have no clue if it was a good decision to make to overpower him and place kisses down his neck. Still, I remember the soft sigh he maked. But one thing is for sure, I found out I really like it when he touches my legs, since he got a touch I can't simply forget. Maybe I should let him do all the work from now on, I grin in myself. But then again; I didn't have sex for weeks... I am pathetic, I guess.
    'I…' He gulped. ‘Why would I- I mean.. it felt.. good,’ He continues and I can see he is speaking the truth, so I flash him a soft, sweet smirk. He comes closer and when he strokes my skin, I feel how the tingling through my body are reappering again. Somehow he has got a knack for it. Hopefully this isn't becoming a habit... Ah, who am I kidding? Sho is the first guy that isn't terrible or hopelessly "cliché" at this, as far as I can remember. Mostly I am doing all the work. The booze still kicks in sometimes, making me forget certain parts of what I've been through.
    I follow all the carressing with my eyes, sometimes shivering because of it. But that stops when he lowers just below my chest. I wanted to make a playful remark, but instead I let out a soft moan, because of the fact I feel his lips on my belly. The soft kisses he puts there are enough to arch my back again and bite my lip by the pleasure, the craving to want more. When I feel his tongue however, I can't hold in a somewhat louder sigh.
    Disappointed that he stops and slides an arm around me, I look at him with soft pleading eyes. I want you to continue, my look says. Though I don't speak.
    ‘Thank you,’ He says. ‘For making me feel safe right now.’ I nod silently, only to open my mouth right after.
    'I'm not always a mean bitch, you know,' I let him know with a small smile on my lips. 'Even though everyone thinks that, I can be caring also. Well, most of the time I can be a witch, I confess,' I grin slightly as I look at him and caress my fingers over his face, through his hair while I speak further. 'I don't know... why I act like this now, maybe because I don't like to push you into doing this.' It's silent for a second or two, after that I proceed. 'It's selfish hmg. The whole time I only think of myself...' My eyes grow tender, sad even, while I still look him in the eyes. 'Even when I accepted your favor, I only thought what I wanted.' Slowly I let my eyes wander over his body before looking him straight in the eyes. I really have lost my mind now. Even though the desire is still telling me I want him, I can't bring it up to proceed. 'Do you... still want this? I changed my mind, you don't have to do it anymore.' I don't know where this is coming from, but I don't like how I've become. Maybe I should become celibatarian... I close my eyes and sigh.

Sho.

‘I’m not always a mean bitch, you know. Even though everyone thinks that, I can be also caring. Well, most of the times I can be a witch, I confess.’ I look at Jazlyn Delaney. The alcohol still has impact on her behavior. I nod and smile slightly. ‘I know.’ Our eyes cross.
    ‘I don’t know.. why I act like this now, maybe because I don’t like to push you into doing this. It’s selfish hmg. The whole time I only think of myself. Even when I accepted your favor, I only thought about what I wanted.’ She pauses. ‘Do you.. still want this? I changed my mind, you don’t have to do it anymore.’
    There is silence. It’s so silent you could hear a pin drop. My eyes search for hers, but she closes them, heaving a sigh. I place a hand on her shoulder. In this instance I’m forgetting the fact that I’m nearly naked – vulnerable. The one word I hate so much.
    ‘Jazlyn… it’s okay. In fact, I’m blaming myself too, because I’m sure that there’s a reason for the choices you make. Do you want to protect yourself? Do you want to protect somebody else? Is it easier to expose yourself to someone physically rather than mentally? Or am I… or am I digging into something that’s not my business?’ I smile a small smile. ‘I’m sorry. I should be the one apologizing. I asked this way too suddenly of you because I became desperate. I thought.. you’d be suitable for being my surrogate wife because we were former acquaintances. I haven’t exactly told you what you needed to know. I didn’t inform you properly about my family even though you have the right to know.’
    I stroke away the hair from her face softly.
    ‘Please don’t feel guilty. In fact, I don’t think you’re a.. bitch at all,’ I say, mumbling the word ‘bitch’ a bitch uncomfortable. ‘You’re the most honest person who’s come this close to me. I think that’s why.. I don’t mind having you in my company,’ I say with a slight smile.
    ‘If you don’t mind… we’ll leave out the… well…’ I look at the condoms on the nightstand. ‘That part. It’s not your fault, but I don’t think I’ll be able to.. well. Do this properly,’ I squeeze out. Great. Just great, Alois. Now she must think that I can’t get it up. That was really shameful, but I had to at least spit it out to prevent anything worse from happening. Because I’m certain that I’ll panic. And when that happens, I’ll have some explanation to do.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

I couldn't sleep.

Jazz.

I open my eyes as soon as he places a hand on my shoulder. Curious about what he was gonna answer, I blink my eyes a few times and look at him, patiently.
    ‘Jazlyn… it’s okay. In fact, I’m blaming myself too, because I’m sure that there’s a reason for the choices you make. Do you want to protect yourself? Do you want to protect somebody else? Is it easier to expose yourself to someone physically rather than mentally? Or am I… or am I digging into something that’s not my business?’ Even though the little smile on his lips tell he didn't mean to butt in my life-story, or at least the reason why I act like the wicked witch of the west half of the time, I gotta be honest, I was getting a bit agitated when someone tries that. No person has to know why I do this, no one needs to know it's because of my little brother. And that I miss him so goddamn much, even more than my father - and that says something. Maybe because I 'know' he is still alive and I can save him.
    'Oh, you are way outta line right now, buddy.' I inform him. Disapproved I shake my head, and squeeze me out from underneath him. Now I'm lying next to him again, as the look in my eyes grow somewhat sad.
    ‘I’m sorry. I should be the one apologizing. I asked this way too suddenly of you because I became desperate. I thought.. you’d be suitable for being my surrogate wife because we were former acquaintances. I haven’t exactly told you what you needed to know. I didn’t inform you properly about my family even though you have the right to know. Please don’t feel guilty. In fact, I don’t think you’re a.. bitch at all,’ He tells me, mumbling the word ‘bitch’ a bitch uncomfortable. ‘You’re the most honest person who’s come this close to me. I think that’s why.. I don’t mind having you in my company. If you don’t mind… we’ll leave out the… well…’ I follow his eyes towards the nightstand, see the condoms and grin. Or smirk.
    ‘That part. It’s not your fault, but I don’t think I’ll be able to.. well. Do this properly,’ Conclusion: if I'd still continue with it, he would probably just back down. And oh, run outta the bedroom like crazy. So what, I pushed him in the bar, but don't judge me; when you didn't had sex for a darn long time, you will get psycho. Like I did. And mé, honest? No one told me that in a long time, I think I never even heard that from somebody. They all call me a vile, little snake, which they follow from my mother-figure. I just call her by her name "Lana".
    'Well yeah,' I cough a bit uncomfortable, while I roll my eyes the other way. 'We'll do it another time,' I watch him as I stand up and look around me, searching for some clothing I can wear. Although I kind-of miss the warmth of his arms, his body right now. For a second I shudder because of the sudden cold. 'We can talk in the morning, I expect coffee of course.' When I finally find his closet, I hastily walk towards it and open the doors. Clothing, yeah, crappy, stylish clothing from.. Hey, that shirt is alright! I take a black shirt outta the closet, and in the drawer I take a matching boxershort. I feel eyes burning in my back, so I turn around to let my eyes cross his again.
    'What? You don't have a disease, right?' As normal from me, I don't wait for an answer and smile victoriously. 'No? That's what I thought.' I don't close the drawer and instantly turn around for the shower again, I was about to ask where it was, but then again; I could find it myself.
    'Imma take that shower now.' I say to him with a certain calmness in my voice. At that same time I open another door, still in his bedroom, and smile. Bingo. As I walk in, I close it, but don't lock it. I never lock it. The door is on ajar. I put the clothes on the laundry basket when I take off my lingerie and throw it in the wash. After that I walk nonchalant towards the shower and feel if the water has the right heat before I step underneath it. It feels really good, the warm water, I sigh when I turn towards the showerwall and stroke my fingers through my hair.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Finally posted XD omfg.

Sho.

‘We’ll do it another time,’ Jazlyn assures me. I briefly furrow my eyebrows at the statement, yet relax my features quickly afterwards. I nod and try to wash the feeling of shame away. I am aware of the fact that only few men would decline an offer like this and a part of me wonders what she’s thinking now. In the end I decide not to break my head about it. Well, at least, try to. Jazlyn Delaney gets up and takes her walk towards my closet. I give her a puzzled look.
    ‘What? You don’t have s disease right?’ Jazlyn Delaney asks before taking my underwear and a clean shirt. I used to have, I want to say, but decide not to in the end. It’s been a side effect of wearing the warlock’s gem. She walks off to the shower, but doesn’t close the door. For some reason I keep on thinking about this as I lay in bed with my head directed at the ceiling. I always closed the doors of the bathroom when I was younger, to keep unwanted visitors out. Not that my brother was a visitor of the kind, but I certain others were. I find it highly surprising that Jazlyn Delaney is able to feel herself so much at home. I kind of envy her and think that I wish I had that kind of ability.
    I somewhat feel guilty as I hear the sound of my shower. Should I have gone through with it? I narrow my eyes and lie on bed silently, overthinking everything that happened. Much to my own surprise, panic didn’t overrun me and I think I behaved fairly okay. It was strange though, since my body actually.. liked it. I don’t even dare to stare down and I know that… this is a completely normal reaction, but I get out of bed and dress myself in loose fitting training trousers nonetheless. Just to be sure. Yes. Coffee sounds like a good idea, actually.
    My mind is taken off the matter by the sound of Jazlyn showering. The next problem is clear: sleeping. I haven’t shared my room with someone since god knows when. Despite the fact that I’ve faced fear after fear by sleeping at Rosemary’s place and now allowing Jazlyn to sleep here, I don’t think I’ll be able to catch some sleep with her around. I quickly make a plan in my head for the sleeping arrangements. But first… take care of my guest if needed.
    ‘You okay or is there anything you need?’

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Jazz.

The sound of the shower, together with the drops that falls rapidly on my body, makes sure I don't lose myself in my train of thoughts. They seem to be there, talking to me day and night. I thank God, or so to speak, that this shower helps me to clear my mind.
    I hum softly, murmuring in a soft singing-tone some sleepingtune I learned from my dad while I was young. That is actually one of the few things I remember clearly, even though the many alcohol beverages limited my memory. The moment I open my eyes, I let them wander through the bathroom to search for some showergell and shampoo. Don't care that's it is actually for men, if it was for showering I don't nag about it. And I smelled Sho, I like it. It couldn't be bad, was my statement. First my body, I think as I squeeze the showergel bottle. After this, I soap my whole body and sigh for its softness. Almost right after, the water rinses the soap off my body again. The smell of Sho was already recognizable, but now even more and I grin because of this fact.
          ‘You okay or is there anything you need?’ For a short moment I listen to his voice and don't react right away on his question. Then I open my mouth to let him know my short answer.
    'No, nothing. I'm okay.' I wait, doubting for a next thing to say. But I don't let him hear it, I only think 'Thanks' as he walks away. Immediately after he was gone, I picked up the shampoo bottle and I soaped in my hair with it. The water jets did the same with them as before; rinse away.
    Showering soon came to an end and I stepped out to dry myself with a towel. The next thing that comes to mind let me shudder, not in a good way though. Hopefully he does not think we are going to sleep in the same bed. Sex okay, but sleeping? That is a whole other problem, because with intercourse I have my eyes open - I'm awake. When we are going to bed to sleep... Who knows what might happen? Nobody knows, but I feel incredibly vulnerable when I sleep. The idea that someone is watching you or does something to you while you have no clue. On that moment you are at your weakest, I hate that. And that's putting it mildly. So, no fucking way I'm sleeping in that bed or closing my eyes. At all. I think of something for it.
    Hurriedly I put on the boxer and the shirt, whereupon I walked towards the kitchen. Here I spotted Sho again, and I noticed that an unknown feeling is bubbling in my tummy. Somehow it feels joyful. My ears are fixed on a grumbling sound, it's the coffeemaker to be exact. My eyes wander over Sho's body, and unconsciously or not, I lick my lips with an approving glance. I like what I see, aight. In the dark I could not see well, but here in the kitchen light... Holy crap on a cracker.
    'You look shmexy,' I smirk. Due to this fact, I cannot help myself, so I walk to him on my bare feet. When I reach him, I let my fingers make way through his hair slowly. 'It makes me wanna lick your...' My eyes cross his. 'Neck.' This is exactly what I do as I press myself against him. My tongue licks his neck in a slow, playful way. Then I look back at him and whisper; 'You taste sweet, like liquid sugar.' After this I move on like nothing happened, I search for a cup to pour my coffee in, whereafter I bend down to open the other cabinetdoors.
    'Babe, where's the booze?' I ask, in a purring voice. Not even a second or I find it already. I take a bottle whiskey and pour a splash in my black coffee. I turn around to face Sho.
    'We need to discuss our married life, lover.' Softly I smack him on the cheek, to then walk by and take a seat on the couch. 'You coming?'

Megaera > OpheIia.

Two months, you've been waiting almost two months oh my god. I've never let anyone wait that long.

Blake Skyler
    When I asked him why he'd care so much about how I looked, I got an unsatisfying answer. It still didn't make sense, it wasn't like he had to be ashamed if I embarrassed myself, did he? I ignored his stupid remark and asked about the food, because I was damn hungry and it made me bad-tempered. For a moment It looked like I wasn’t going to get any and well, if he wasn’t planning to give me anything I could just- Suddenly Alvaro chuckled a laugh that made the little hairs on my arms stand up. Before I could even blink he invaded my personal space again, but I didn't step back this time, since it would prove me weak. But I was weak, I realised when the only thing I could do was stare back into his eyes. It was like he was hypnotizing me and well, maybe he did. He still was a warlock and I never could be sure that he wouldn’t use it on me. I probably wouldn’t even notice it if he did. Suddenly I felt his hands on my hips and therefore I wanted to hit him, but I didn’t move. He had me, magic or not, I couldn’t only stare into these eyes that had something unhuman. Before I knew we were heading towards the kitchen and I had to admit I felt like I choked on my tong. I was at loss of words, moves even. That stupid Ruiz made me feel like a prey that already was caged by its hunter and could only wait. Once we were in the kitchen he pressed me against the kitchen counter and he was way to close. Maybe I shouldn’t take a shower the next time, it sure would make him keep his distance from me. "Makes me wonder… What are you willing to do for some food?" he asked and I shivered. His smile seemed somewhat seductive, or did I just imagine it? That damn Ruiz was one big mystery to me. I didn’t understand any of his words or actions, he was supposed to order me around and hate me, not to smile seductively at me. It made me nervous that I never knew what his next action would be. He could just boss me around again, get angry or be like.. Like this. It didn’t only make me nervous, it made me angry. Angry that he was able to confuse me this much. It was time for me to take some action, to surprise him for once. When I felt how he pressed his lower body against mine I came to action. "What now?" I whispered and moved my lips towards his ear. "Are you suddenly willing to have sex with me? Or what was it you wanted me to do?" I asked, now it was me who was sounding seductive and I somehow enjoyed it, but I quickly made myself remember that he was the enemy. I couldn’t fool around with him, I hated him, because that was how it worked. The next moment my hand flew through the air and landed on his cheek. Maybe I wasn’t able to surprise him, I thought, since this was a typical reaction of mine when I felt angry or confused. I felt both now and I quickly pushed him away. I never, never would to anything so low as having sex with someone, because I needed food or money. I’d rather die. I wasn’t sure if that was what he meant, but the smile on his face had proved me he did. “I think it’s time for me to go.” My voice sounded surprisingly normal, a bit harsh maybe, but quite normal. It was a wonder, since I wanted to yell at him, call him all kind of names or to slap him once more, only to make him act more like his angry self I knew best. I shot him an angry look before I started walking away from him, towards the living room. “But don’t you think I’ll be looking for these fucking Gem children, Ruiz.” No, I wouldn’t be spending my time looking for them again today.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Alvaro Ruiz.

She didn't step back, just what I expected from her, although she is pretty stubborn from time to time. So in that aspect I didn't know what to think. She only stared back into my crystalblue eyes, as I guided her towards the kitchen. I felt her body against mine and honestly, it didn't feel bad at all, the woman had curves and I liked that. Blake wasn't too skinny, but certainly wasn't a large size. You can get some hold, in any case. The fact that I understood shit of love and the like, made me feel a lot better. There was at least a explanation for it. She only opened her mouth when I had done my part; playing with her mind.
          'What now?' came a whisper from her lips, then let it wander to my ear. Oi, what's this? Is she trying to charm me? I noticed that I didn't find it that bad, though there was very little feeling. But, hey, I was a man. If she offered me sex, I probably would not turn it down.
    'Are you suddenly willing to have sex with me? Or what was it you wanted me to do?' I couldn't help but grin due to this fact; it was amusing. That, I found even funny when she hit me against my cheek. I saw that one coming. Even though she pushed me away, I barely put a step backward.
          'I think it's time for me to go.' Again, I put a smile on my lips because of her harsh tone. Then she walked away, no - first she shot me a charmingly deathglare and thén she walked away from me. 'But don’t you think I’ll be looking for these fucking Gem children, Ruiz.' Did she truly think I cared? I couldn't care less. Probably because I'm a good guy, although she doesn't knew that. Before she could actually leave the kitchen completely I grabbed her arm and turned her around. Then I released her.
          'Hey, Skyler, don't leave me high and dry here; I'm waiting for you to cook something,' I said, while the seductive grin was long gone. Even then, there was something in my voice that made it hear like she was my wife. Or cleaning-maid.
          'Say, you don't know what you want, little Meeko,' I chuckled, owing to the fact what just happened. 'First you flirt with me, then I get smacked.' I teased her a little, something I found quite pleasuring to do - Her response was unbearable entertaining. 'Don't worry; you are not my type,' I watched her, observingly, up and down. 'At all. You are not blonde, and well,' I pressed my lips together critically, while I took a step closer to her, and a silence in the room brought forth. When my face was right next to her, I leaned forward so that my lips stroked her jaw to her ear.
          'I like some funbags on a woman.' I whispered teasingly, though it was more in a sly and vicious way.
          'Something you obviously do not have, you don't even have to flash me. I was just toying with you.' Again, I chuckle, this time rather obscure. 'You shouldn't take things too seriously.' As if nothing happened, I stand up straight and turn around to walk nonchalant towards the fridge. I get different vegetables from the fridge, and then open a cabinet to get the soup, together with some baguette. The only thing I mentioned to her was: 'Don't put too much salt in it, like last time.' Then I left her alone in the kitchen.

Anyone alive?

Ik meld me af; hier wordt toch niet meer op gereageerd.

((Guys, if people don't start commenting again soon, I'm going to have to close the thread.

Lol, today I was watching this series Lost and there was a quote I really liked, it's a pity I couldn't use it :')
    SAYID: This isn't a game, Nadia.
    NADIA: Yet, you keep playing it, Sayid -- pretending to be something I know you're not.

Still wanted to share this one and isn't it time to find some new peepz to join? I'm sure there are some that still want to join, but are too scared or think it's not possible, beacuse it's already started.

Oh and it's damn short, I still have trouble with writing in English. It's hard to translate Dutch expressions to English, most of the time I just can't come up with the right words.

Blake Skyler
    Before I could even leave the kitchen that stupid Ruiz grabbed my arm and so forced me to turn around, which I did. I was glad he decided to release me immediately this time. When I heard his words I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "What? Are we married now?" I asked dryly, even though I didn't like his command. Well, it wasn't exactly a demand the way he'd said it, but it sure was one that could earn me some food and that's why I was okay with it for the moment. The thought of getting some food even made my anger fade away. It was something that could always cheer me up, food. I loved it and the best was that I could all kinds of food and still not get fat, I wasn't the type to get fat. Maybe that ws the one good thing I got from my mom.
    "Say, you don't know what you want, little Meeko." He chuckled, but even if he hadn't I knew he was fooling around with me. Again. "I'm impressed. It seems you do listen to me from time to time," I said with my arms crossed, "And I think we had a miscommunication, I wasn't flir-" I squeezed my eyes a little when he suddenly took a step closer. I wondered how I could make him stop doing that,but directly shove that problem away. He wasn't going to stop, as he never did what I wanted or expected him to do. Quietly I listened to his insults and pressed my lips together. I decided to keep my mouth shut this time and watched him getting some vegetables from the freezer. Soup wasn't exactly the kind of food I liked most, half of it was drinkable, but I sure was able to make something out of it. And I would propably half of it before Ruiz could take a sip.
    "Lil' pice of shit.. Thinks he can do and say whatever he wants.." I mumbled when he'd just left the kitchen. I sighed and walked towards the kitchen counter. Too much salt, hmm? If he wanted me to make him some food, he'd better liked it the way I prepared it. He should be thankful I was even making the soup, I thought while slicing up the vegetables. The oven was already preheating for the baguette and the rest wasn't that hard to do. When I'd sliced the vegetables I looked around looking for some meat. Geez, didn't that sucker even have some chicken or meatballs? What was soup without some meat? I took a look, but all I found was some frozen chicken and a soft growl left my lips. What kind of man didn't want some meat in his soup?
    It didn't take look for the soup to cook and slicing the baguette, that was fresh from the oven, didn't take long either. I put the slices of bread in a little baket and filled two bowls with soup. It smelled good and it was when I put everything on the table how damn hugnry I was. I laid down two spoons and sat down and took a slice of bread. "Hey Ruiz, do you want me to order some blonde to bring you your soup?" I raised my voice before dipping my bread into my soup and taking a bite. No way I was going to get him personally, it would sure give him the feeling he was pulling all the strings and that was the last thing I wanted. I'd rather die.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 feb 2014 - 19:25 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I'm sorry guys, but I think I'm going to have to close this. It's been 58 days since someone last posted. Unless you guys need some help?
    I'd rather not close it if I don't have to because I worked really hard on this...