• Treasure Chests

All That Glitters Isn't Gold

Magic: It's still very much alive in this world. Warlocks, masters of this magic, still live among us, hidden from Human sight. A few centuries ago, a strong warlock made a very strange discovery. When too much magic manifests in an infant's body, it crystallises in the infant's chest in the form of a gemstone. These 'Gem children' grow up as very sickly babies before turning into very strong humans. The warlocks did not care for the child and killed it to harvest the gemstone from its chest. For a while, the warlock was the most powerful of his kind thanks to the raw power of this gemstone. Then his secret came out.
    Ever since, the Gem children have been ruthlessly hunted down. Rare as they are, they already face extinction. Not all Warlocks could be bothered to hunt for this power. And this was how the Hunters were created. Humans were chosen to be charmed with a special strength, and they were blackmailed into doing the Warlocks' dirty work. This was easy until one exceptionally strong Warlock, Raisa Romaine Dvornikov, build a house and charmed it to protect the Gemchildren. Any gemchild was welcome, but Hunters would be unable to breath when they crossed the threshold into the building.
    This RPG follows the gemchildren, the warlocks, their hunters and their stories.

RPG Rules
    1)English only
    2)6 line minimum per post; (12 minimum if you have two characters in the post)
    3)2 characters maximum;
    4)Anything unrelated to the RPG in the chat topic;
    5)No killing a character without permission of the owner;
    6)No 'perfect characters'. Each character must have a few flaws;
    7)Wait 2-3 posts before replying again;

Rules related to Gemhearts
    1)They must have one personality trait that related to their Heartstone; (Find the list of traits here)
    2)They can only use their special ability when they are holding a stone similar to their heartstone in their hand;
    3)They are either taken into the protection house by Raisa the Warlock, or they hear about it and find it themselves;
    4)They are allowed to leave the protection house, but it is dangerous.

Rules related to Warlocks
    1)Warlocks don't just snap their fingers to use their magic. They use long spells, runes and potions to achieve their goals;
    2)They are not all powerful.;
    3)They can't bring people back from the dead.
    4)Warlocks can track the movements of their Hunter, but not read their mind or anything.

Rules related to Hunters
    1)Hunters are normal non-magical people who get blackmailed by the Warlocks to kill Gemchildren.
    2)They wear an enchanted necklace which gives them more strength than normal Humans and helps them tell Normal children from Gemhearts.

Roles:

Gem Children
    1) Female – Diamond – Bella Lumière – Shinibubbles
    2) Male – Lapis Lazuli – Lazu Markl – Escritura
    3) Male – Black Onyx – Fiyero Gabrielle Arch – Theodora
    4) Male – Amethyst– Julian Rowland – Yoda

Hunters and Warlocks
    1) Hunter – Female – Jazlyn Ophelia Delaney – Tortura
    2) Hunter – Female – Aerilyn Suraya Guangco – PlagueRat
    3) Hunter – Female – Blake Skyler – Ubiquitous
    3) Hunter – Male – Jaimes Avril Ashley – Escritura
    4) Hunter – Male – Alois Amboise – Hashirama
    5) Warlock – Female – Raisa Romaine Dvornikov – Shinibubbles
    6) Warlock – Female – Rosemary Aventurine Albus - PlagueRat
    7) Warlock – Male – Izan Alvaro Ruiz – Tortura
    8) Warlock – Male – Lev Ivor Tsiskaridze – Theodora

Story!

Chat Topic!

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2013 - 14:42 ]

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Valerie Aridóttir - Gemchild

I felt relieved, she accepted me. When she brought me in I saw all these people with glowing chest, each in a different color. I could feel the magic even better around them. They must be the other gemchildren, when she brought up the topic abilities I started wondering... What are their abilities? Do I have abilities? I am very strong, could that be an ability? There were so many words I just couldn't understand. I looked around, the other gemchildren didn't seem so nice as Raisa... They looked a bit angry, were they upset because of me? Maybe they don't like new people? I yawned but my body had so little energy left that I collapsed. My legs were shaking as I forced myself into a sitting position.
    'I'm sorry, it's been a long trip and my body has a hard time taking it.' I tried to stand up but I made no chance against gravity. I sighed, this must be the worst first-impression I could make.

I'm sorry, it's a bit short but I have to go, Amy you can do something with my character so yours can go on ;3

Let it come and let it be

[Not so fast, give everyone a chance to make their first post, will you D:]

Fiyero Gabriel Arch

The scream is only half way through my opened lips when I awake from it. Yet the nightmare that haunted me in my sleep, is so sneaky that now it still slumbers. In my dreams I can still see the Hunter's eyes as clearly as when they were looking directly at me. I'll never be able to forget that smug look on his face, right before he told me to run and fired a warning shot with his rifle. The humiliation I felt then still seeps into my mind at night.
    When I notice the sheen of sweat on my skin, I kick my blankets -in which I seem to have entangled myself during my nightmare- away from me. The sudden coolness makes me shudder and I all but jump out of bed, to close my bedroom window. I don't like sleeping with my window closed, it makes me feel so trapped. It's amazing what a tad of fresh air can do, if you think about it. But right no, there's no amount of fresh air big enough to soothe my nerves and ease my mind. If after all these years the memories haven't worn, I doubt they ever will.
    With a sigh, I turn to my wardrobe and start picking out today's outfit. I take one of my black jeans' and almost immediately pull a burgundy chemise out of my closet. After grabbing a pair of socks and some boxers, I start reaching for my bathrobe when a knock on my door makes me freeze halfway in motion, the clothes dropping from my hands.
    "Fiyero!" Bella's voice does nothing to calm me down now. Although of all people here, except Raisa, I've known her the longest there is still something about her that sets me off. Perhaps her fondness of meat -human or not- is the cause of it. It's hard to live with someone if you don't know if and when they might bite you. I've never thought of myself as something tasty, but then again I've never eaten a human before. Yet I know that my fear of her isn't really necessary, she's usually very nice to me. But being afraid of her makes it so much easier to keep myself from letting her get too close. Maybe if I keep quiet she'll think I'm not here. Who am I kidding, of course she knows I'm here. They probably heard me screaming halfway into the village.
    "I have food!"
    At those three words, my stomach turns. You can imagine that my appetite is very much lost to me, after having dreamed of being hunted like wild game. I try to get my breathing even, before I answer Bella. I slowly make my way to the door, and open it so I can take the plate from Bella's hands. The smell of the food only makes me want to throw up even worse.
    "I'm going to shower first." I try to sound as monotone as possible. I don't want her to go get Raisa. Right now I just want to be alone. Well, I want to be alone more than I usually want to. I need to be alone. What I don't need is pitiful looks from my "brothers" and "sister". I set the plate inside my room and pick up my clothes again. While walking to the door again I try to offer Bella a reassuring smile, but I'm not sure it even remotely looks like one.
    Then I pass her and sneak my way down the steps and slip into the bathroom. When I've locked the door, I turn on the hot water tap. The sound of the shower relaxes me. It's like listening to rain pouring down from the skies. Since I feel bad enough already, I decide not to shave today. A little stubble has never killed anyone, I hope. Deciding not to ponder that thought, I take off my pyjama.
    A soft sigh escapes from my lips when I step into the shower. The water warms my skin, and it's almost enough to chase away the gloom my dreams have brought me. Almost. After thoroughly scrubbing myself, I turn off the tap and take a towel to dry myself off with. I put on my clothes and quickly glance into the mirror, to look at my hair. The out of bed look is not my cup of tea, so I quickly comb it before quietly making my way up the stairs again. Like a thief in the night, I slip into Lazu's room and take my favourite book from his bookcase. Requiem for a Dream. I can't tell how many times I've read it, I've just lost track of it. But it never bores me, always gets to me. Their pain and suffering takes away mine for a while. It's the perfect world to escape into. Hiding the book under my chemise, I descend the stairs again. For a moment I keep still, listening to the voices in the kitchen, but when I hear an unfamiliar one, I decide to retreat into the yard, using the backdoor. Near the pool, on the soft grass, I sit down.
    When I start reading, the miserable world around me slowly fades from my sight.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Bella (Gemchild)
    I smiled uncertainly. He'd had a bad dream. Okay... I'd give him space. But I heard something about a new girl... So I went back downstairs and looked over the new girl, and grinned at her, not caring much that my fangs were on show. They were natural - from eating raw meat. I have very impressive canine teeth. Raisa, and my 'brothers' had asked me repeatedly to keep them hidden when I meet new people to not scare them off me. Most people were uneasy around me at the best of times anyway - I guess people can always sense a cannibal - so I had to really work at making people like me. Hell, even my brothers were uncomfortable around me half the time. Even Raisa wouldn't let me nuzzle unless I put a mask on to cover my mouth.
    "Hey there Sapphire!" I said cheerfully.

Raisa (Warlock)
    I smiled at Val, then picked her up carefully and brought her to a spare room. She needed rest and food, so I left a plate of food by the bed for her.
    "I'm sorry about the others, but they're not very good with mornings." I told her with a smile. "Give them a few hours to wake up, and they'll be fine. I hoped. They really didn't seem very good this morning. Then I went to check on Fiyero. Although as a parent, I wasn't supposed to pick favourites, Fiyero was my favourite son.
    "Fiyero?" I called.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 mei 2013 - 21:26 ]

Lazu Jet Markl
    "Lazu, are you alright?" I look up from my food and blink at the speaker. Julian. A purple glow shines from his chest. My eyes briefly rest on it. Amethyst. I smile slightly. Then the new girl collapses. I blink at her. The glow in her chest is a slightly lighter blue than mine.
    "A pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck," I inform everyone seriously. Then I eat my last egg. I do like bacon and eggs. It's not until 30 seconds later than I realize it happened again. Oh dear... I smile at Julian.
    "I am fine, just fine. Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it." I glance away to my book. Words were amazing. They were my escape, my sanctuary, yet they were my biggest enemy. I take my cup of tea and hold it in an iron grip, trying to stay calm. I try to hide my tic; I really do. But I suspected everyone knew that I never meant to quote things like this. I take small, gentle sips of my tea and stare at the empty plate. I am trying to bring up the courage for normal conversation. Just a simple 'How about you?' would suffice. Yet that's not what leaves my mouth.
    "The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity," I mutter to my teacup. I give up. Today is going to be a silent day, I guess. This is why I usually don't talk to people... Luckily I didn't need to talk during work. I simply made drinks and put them on tables, that was all.
    I get up quickly and nearly fall over. It's just one of those days, isn't it? I take my plate and empty cup and start washing them up, my hands shaking slightly. I needed to calm down before work, i really did.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

((Brb guise :3))

Scarletta Chióni Istoría - Warlock

I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw the silhouette of Jaimes in the dark. 'Come in, ' I asked sarcastic, because I knew he had been waiting à few minutes and because no matter what I would say, hè just would come in. 'Want something to drink? Alcohol, water, soda?' I asked polite and filled à glass with some whisky.
    'We just have to wait for the other hunter,' I mumbled and - because I was à little bit drunk - I ran a hand through his hair. Honestly, hè wasn't ugly. Some ideas of me and him went through my head, but I still wasn't Sure if I really fall in love with only boys. I knew the name of my Hunters, luckily, otherwise I would first have to introducé myself to them and I really hate that.
    Again I was playing with my necklace when I heard another knocking on the door.

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Raisa (Warlock)
    I walked outside when Fiyero didn't answer me. I figured that he didn't want to meet the new girl. I found him in his usual spot, and sat down beside him quietly, and looked at him, with a soft smile. I moved my curls out of my face with one hand, tucking them behind my ear. I forgot to bring out my jacket, but thankfully it wasn't as cold as I thought it'd be. That was a relief. I noticed that he'd taken a book from Lazu's room again, and smiled a little.
    "Good morning." I said softly. I smiled at him gently, and offered him a cup. I made a cup of peppermint tea for him. It was a usual habit - if someone wasn't feeling well, they got peppermint tea. "How did you sleep?"

Bella (Gemchild)
    I shrugged, and snuggled up to Julian. I wanted cuddles, and Julian was my second favourite brother. And he was kinda cute, even with all the weird ass bags. I didn't know how to express affection to people, but Raisa taught me to stop biting, and start hugging. Hugs felt really weird the first few times, but now they felt really nice. And I especially liked hugging Julian. I liked hugging Fiyero too as well - he was really hot - but he didn't let anyone get close to him at all. Which was a shame. That body should be appreciated. But then again, so should Julian's.
    "Would you go shopping with me?" I asked him, blinking up at him. I wasn't allowed to leave the house alone - Raisa didn't want me to get arrested for carrying weapons.

Julian (Gemchild)

"Julian, are you alright?"I smiled at Raisa, she was often worried about us.
    "Yeah, just tired. The insomnia, you know.. And Stephen King didn't help.." A slight blush crept upon my cheeks, but I shrugged it away. That's when the new girl collapsed, exhausted. Poor girl must have been through a lot. Raisa lifted her up and brought her to her room. Lazu looked at me and smiled.
    "I am fine, just fine. Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it.".It was one of those days again. Time for riddles and quotes. I can only imagine him not being fine. I mean, quoting Woody Allen in general isn't my idea of 'fine'. And eternal nothingness definitely does not rank as 'fine'. My thoughts are confirmed after him mumbling something to his teacup and tripping over his own feet. When he started doing the dishes, I could see his hands tremble.
    "Lazu, calm down.. I gently place my hand on his shoulder and frown. I was worried about him, but I normally am when he has days like these. "What book are you reading today?" The topic of books usually seemed a safe area to go with him. And calming him down before he went of to work might be a good idea. Even though just reading would usually do that to him too.
    That's when Bella decided to snuggle up to me. I honestly don't know when I became the person to go to when in need of a hug, but I am. Zombie Julian, here for hugging services. I wrap one arm around her and let out a small sigh. I'm not the best at deviding my attention between two people.
    "Yeah, because we all know how much I lóve shopping." If the sarcasm wasn't obvious enough, I don't know what will be.
    "But allright. I will go with you. I need some things anyway. On one condition though. I won't end up with a broken nose because I had to drag you away from a security guard. Or just normal staff. Do you need anything Lazu? A new book? There's always a book you want." I chuckle softly at that. I thought I liked books, but compared to Lazu, nobody likes them. He absolutely adores them, up to the point you would think they were his babies.
    "What do you need anyway, Bella?" I make a mental note to ask the others if they need something. Including the new girl. I really should introduce myself to her properly.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 mei 2013 - 0:44 ]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Lazu Jet Markl
    I blink at Julian, concern on his face. Oh. That was nice. i had been right then, people could see that I wasn't okay. I think about his question, feeling hyperly aware of his hand on my shoulder.
    "Halo," I say eventually. "It's about angels. I quite like the concept of Angels.." I do. and wings. i would love to have wings or to live in a Heavenly Kingdom where things were perfect and safe.. Speaking of safe... Bella is clinging onto Julian, making me feel nervous. I like Bella, I do. But i prefer my body in tact.
    "Cannibals prefer those who have no spines," I say seriously. I then frown and think about the quote. "And I am pretty spineless. So I should be safe." I nod convinced and continue washing up. Then, the question comes back to mind and I smile slightly. I like it when people are nice. That makes me quite happy.
    "Anything that's new in the fiction section, please," he said, his voice slightly softer with shyness. He ran a hand through his hand. He was a bit calmer, despite Bella being so close and his tic acting up ridiculously much.
    "Much talking is the cause of danger. Silence is the means of avoiding misfortune. The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about," I whisper, my eyes drifting off to the window, staring at the blue sky. I like blue skies. i also like grey ones, pink ones, and dark blue ones. Skies generally make me quite happy. they're usually quite calming. Unless it's thundering. I hate thunder and lightning...

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Valerie Aridóttir - Gemchild

Surrounded by blankets I finally found my comfort zone. I actually already became attached to Raisa, she immediately took care of me. Just like my mom did. A feeling of homesickness got to me by thinking of my mom. This place really felt like home to me, yet it was completely different from my old home. I was so tired, but too excited to sleep. So I started looking in my bag for the candle and the lighter I took from my moms Wicca supplies. I hated Wicca, but it made me feel a lot closer to my parents. After a long search in my unbelievable full bag I found them. I took place on the floor and lighted up the candle. A lovely smell of roses filled the whole room. I had to name the candle, so I named it 'Mom' . It was the largest candle I took with me, it had a deep red color, just like my moms hair and it smelled delightful, just like mom always did.
    'Mom', I spoke to the candle, 'please don't forget about me. With this candle I want to give you the strength to accept my fate. I want you to feel that I'm alright. With this candle I want to feel that you're going to be alright. Mom, I will light you up every time I miss my old home. And as soon as you're burned out, we'll be over each other. Yet we'll never forget about each other. Mom, I love you. This was my wish for you, for us. Goodnight.' As I ended my wish I tapped the flame of the candle out with my finger. I crawled back on my bed and closed my eyes. The smell of roses calmed my nerves. I was actually able to fall asleep. I saw my mom and my dad, smiling at me. I saw the glowing chests of the gemchildren in this house. They called me Sapphire, how did they know? It might be the color of my chest, but what gemstone would their hearts be made of? I had so many questions, but they all faded away as I fell in a deep sleep.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 mei 2013 - 1:33 ]

Let it come and let it be

Fiyero Gabriel Arch

"Good morning."
    I startle, so badly I almost drop the book I'm holding into the pool. I've been so absorbed in my -well, Lazu's- book that I hadn't even heard Raisa has come to sit next to me. Luckily I manage to catch it right in time before it can actually touch the water. Bella might be the cannibal here, but Lazu would probably kill me just as swiftly if I ruined one of his books. His little bundles of paper mean the world to him. And I might borrow them from time to time, without asking permission, but I would never intentionally destroy something he holds so dear. I said softly. I clutch the book against my chest, for a moment, while I turn my gaze upon Raisa. Her soft smile is enough to make my nerves settle down. I lower my eyes to the cup she is holding.
    "How did you sleep?"
    I softly snort. If she is offering me tea, she already knows how I've slept. Yet I slowly lean forward and sniff the cup of tea she's holding out to me. It's peppermint, my favourite. Since with Raisa there's no use in denying I'm not having a splendid day, I put Lazu's book into my lap and take the cup from her hand and sip it. What to others might seem something so normal, is something with a deeper meaning to it for me. By accepting the cup, I've admitted that I'm not in the best state of mind today, because Raisa always brings tea when I need comfort.
    "I slept... deeply. Very deeply. In the forrest." My sentence may seem a little cripted, but after almost five years of being in the house Raisa will know that I had the nightmare again. I don't have nightmares, just the one, always the same. Sometimes I know I'm dreaming, and those are the good nights. But sometimes it just seems so real that I believe I'm actually going through it all again.
    Silently I scoot a little closer to Raisa.
    "How do you keep from going insane? After all those years, all those accumulated nightmares..." It's a question I've asked her so many times, but I just like listening to the sound of her voice, I like it when she talks and I never grow tired of hearing her advice. She's a wise woman, and I respect her for that. I might not always follow her advice, but I always remember it.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Bella (Gemchild)
    I continued to snuggle with Julian, and blinked startled at Lazu. It always amused me when he found a quote about cannibalism - even if it's wrong. We like the spinal cord, it's very tasty. But I decide not to correct him - I didn't want to scare him again. So I stayed quiet, cuddling my zombie brother. I would usually give Lazu a small hug, but today.... I didn't think he'd want one.
    "Just things" I smiled. I didn't really need anything, I just needed to get out of the house, and it was too early for me to go out hunting. Much to early. It was morning for Christs's sake. It was a normal thing, from time to time for me to just go out, walk around... I had to be careful though - last time I managed to walk to my old house. Well, the shell of my old house. No-one had moved in - the story of the cannibal family scared off any potential buyers. And Lord knows no-one had a good time after that - I had to be restrained and gagged for almost two weeks. "I need to get out of the house." I nuzzled into his chest without thinking, thinking about what Raisa had taught me about hugging - chiefly, I only opened my mouth to speak, and not at all if my mouth was too close to skin.

Raisa (Warlock)
    I smiled a little and nodded. He'd confirmed what I suspected, by taking the tea. All my 'children' did that, but was maybe because I only offered tea in this way when they were in need of comfort? I hadn't meant to make him jump when I spoke, but I could move very silently when I wanted. But I could sense him calming down as I sat with him - for a Warlock, I have very good empathy skills, which may be helped by the fact I know all my 'children' so well. When he scooted closer to me, I smiled and out my arm around his shoulders. It was a common question - I never tried to hide the fact I had nightmares from them - but it never seemed to faze him when I repeated my answers. I guess he just likes to hear my voice, like when he comes to sleep with me and asks for stories.
    "I concentrate on the good things." I said again. "And on... bad nights..." usually the nights I relive the execution of my family, because frankly, nothing I've lived through was worse. "I drink tea and find good company. Sometimes, I'll take a potion to help me sleep." I smiled and gently tickled him. "You know I'm evil when I don't get enough sleep."

Julian (gemchild)

I smile a little at Lazu's remarks. He's skittish today and I believe Bella makes him feel nervous. I can't really blame him, you never know if she's going to sink her teeth into you. She tries to behave, and most of the time, she does. She has her setbacks though, but don't we all? I have never really been afraid of her, always gave her a chance. If she bites, she bites, but Raisa taught her not to. Besides, old habits die hard, especially if you're raised with them. It's like me and my humming, sometimes it annoys everybody to the point they want to gag me. I admit though, eating humans is slightly more.. disturbing, than humming.
    "Ah, but is the caged bird not the free one for speaking his mind, while the free ones are caged by their silence? Or is neither truly free? Iron bars do not make a cage, nor does flying make you free. It is something to ponder about, at least." There I went again, taking his quotes seriously. Word vomit. It happens once in a while, especially around Lazu. His quotes have a way of doing that to you.
    "But I will get you one of the new books." I automatically reach towards the chain around my neck, fidgeting with the amethyst it holds. Lazu has calmed down a bit, which I'm grateful for. Raisa doesn't really like us using our powers on the others, but I can't help but make a bit more of his nerves dissapear. Not a lot, enough for him to, hopefully, get in control of his tic again. He never admits it's a tic and tries act as if he means to do it, but we all know better. And we all know it bothers him at times.
    Bella told me she needs 'just things', which probably means she just feels the need to go outside. Raisa is reluctant to let her wander around alone, it's one of those thing which is pretty much prohibited. Especially after the time she wandered back to her old house. That was.. unfortunate, to say the least. She nuzzled into my chest and I could only hope she would remember that biting is not a sign of affection. It would be highly unpleasant to suddenly have Bella gnawing on me.
    "It's okay Bells, I'll go with you. I need some parts for that pocket watch I'm working on, you know.. Hope I can find them. We'll see." Yeah, me and my clocks. It's well known in the house that I love making and fixing them. The whole town knows, probably, and I often get asked to fixed their grandfather's clocks or watches. Raisa never complains about it, except when I leave my stuff lying all over the place.
    "Anyway, I wanted to get out of the house anyway, and having company is always better than going alone, right?" I chuckle slightly. I lightly ruffle Bella's hair and smile at her. I like being outside, but I don't like being outside alone. I will go alone, if I have to, but I've been wandering around along for too long to actually enjoy it. Not that I would ever tell anybody, but Raisa probably knows. She always knows what's going on with us.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Fiyero Gabriel Arch

When Raisa puts her arm around my shoulders, I manage to relax even a tad more. It's moments like these that really make me see her as the mother I never had. Even when my entire attitude or posture screams to stay away from me, Raisa always manages to poke a hole in my protective bubble. She's the only one though, and I can easily predict that she's going to stay the only one. I've had a hard enough time opening up to her, and I'm not eager to do it with someone else. And the fact is that I owe Raisa my life. If she hadn't found me and brought me here, I would've been long dead by now. The least I can do is try to be kind to her aswell.
    "I concentrate on the good things. And on... bad nights... I drink tea and find good company. Sometimes, I'll take a potion to help me sleep. You know I'm evil when I don't get enough sleep."
    Against my better judgement, I let out a low chuckle. The entire advice she's given me does not contain on part I'd voluntarily do myself. For starters, Raisa knows well enough I'd rather think apocalypse is coming tomorrow, and wake up to find we're still alive than go to sleep with full confidence that everything will be fine and not wake up at all. Secondly, I might drink tea but -as with most everything I do- I prefer to drink it in solitude, unless I have Raisa for company. And last, but not least, the only potion I'd take is one to keep me awake so I don't have to face the nightmare.
    "Don't say that. You're not evil. I might not be able to see your heart, but I can tell it's a devoted and loving one. Although I won't deny you're rather cranky when deprived of sleep." I flash my most wicked grin at her, but soon enough it fades as my worries catch up with me. I quickly try to turn Raisa's attention away from me.
    "I think Bella might be sick. Firstly because she brought a plate of food to my room and secondly because it still had bacon on it," I say. I'm not used to getting positive attention from the others in the house, and quite frankly it scares the shit out of me.

Lazu Jet Markl
    "Ah, but is the caged bird not the free one for speaking his mind, while the free ones are caged by their silence? Or is neither truly free? Iron bars do not make a cage, nor does flying make you free. It is something to ponder about, at least," I heard Julian say. I thought about it. That actually was interesting to think about. Very... philosophical. I didn't know the people I lived with very well. I knew Raisa the best, and even with her it was no more than vague friendship. So I packed my lunch quietly. I was calmer now. I was unsure why. but I felt better. I even managed a smile.
    "Thank you, Julian. The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them. Oh, Mark Twain. I enjoyed his books... " I wandered out without saying bye to everyone. I usually did.
    It was a lovely day. The sky was a light blue colour and the sun was warm. I made my way to Costa slowly, observing the grass under my feet, the cobble stones, and the people.

[Lazu is free for anyone who wants to go bother him. Hunters, etc. I don't care.]

Jaimes Avril Ashley.
    I looked at the woman in front of me, Scarletta, and smiled sarcastically.
    "No," I said quietly, a deadly voice. I dropped the Garnet in the woman's hand. The girl was dead. The heart had been delivered. "Number 89," I reminder her quietly. Just eleven more, and my sister would be returned to him. Linda. My face remained impassive.
    "This village, are there any gemchildren?" Scarletta had called me here, to a small village. So there must be something big going on. She usually just let me do whatever I wanted to. But now, here I was.
    I had been able to feel magic in the air. So this could be quite interesting. I gave Scarletta a full on, charming smile. "I'm sure your other Hunter will be here soon. Where is my target?"

[ bericht aangepast op 5 mei 2013 - 18:51 ]