• In dit (denk ik toch) nieuwe spel is het gewoon de bedoeling dat je één woord uit de signature boven je vervangt door een door jou gekozen woord. Probeer het zo grappig mogelijk te maken!
    Let wel op dat als de speler boven je een Engelse signature heeft, dat je een woord dan ook engels vervangt. Het zelfde met Nederlands, Frans, ...

I wanna be a wizard!

No books... no wisdom... Just food, fratello mio. Requiescat in pace, Altaïr.

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

Sometimes cookies say all there is to say

Never mistake a woman's meekness for weakness.

"Chickens can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ~ Albus Dumbledore

[ bericht aangepast op 15 aug 2013 - 12:11 ]

Doe eens gek, en maak je eigen sprookje!

Het leven gaat niet over Rozen, maar Madeliefjes zijn ook afschuwelijk

Pretty is just a pretty word.

No matter how 'busy' a person's day may be, if they 'really care', they'll never find time for you.

•*• Lululu •*•

'Once you'll be above the ones who licked you down.' Xanthie <3

No books... No condoms... Just you, fratello mio. Requiescat in pace, Altaïr.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Well, that's disturbing. :'D
    “The function of virginity is not to make strange things settled, so much as to make settled things strange.”

No books... no wisdom... Just you, little bitch. Requiescat in pace, Altaïr.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 aug 2013 - 13:11 ]

I would tell you my autumn joke but you probably wouldn't fall for it

'I can make bad things happen to unicorns who are mean to me. I can make them hurt, if I want...' -Tom Riddle

•*• Lululu •*•

'Once you'll be above the ones who took you up.' Xanthie <3

[ bericht aangepast op 15 aug 2013 - 13:20 ]

Queer zijn is gewoon alles

'Once you'll be down the ones who took you down.' Xanthie <3

(Weet niet of de zin nog klopt..)

I wanna be a wizard!

''I am proud of sex for creating my childhood.''

[ bericht aangepast op 15 aug 2013 - 13:23 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

“The function of the imagination is not to make strange men settled, so much as to make settled men strange.”

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

“Shitting isn’t a matter of not being frightened, you know. It’s being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.”

[ bericht aangepast op 15 aug 2013 - 16:28 ]