• Irresistible • Larry Stylinson

ro•mance
    A main plot of a romance novel must revolve around the two people as they develop romantic love for each other and work to build a relationship together. Both the conflict and the climax of the novel should be directly related to that core theme of developing a romantic relationship although the novel can also contain subplots that do not specifically relate to the main characters' romantic love. Furthermore, a romance novel must have an 'emotionally satisfying and optimistic ending. Others, define the genre more simply, stating only that a romance must make the 'romantic relationship between the hero and the heroine, the core of the book'. In general, romance novels reward characters who are good people and penalize those who are evil, and a couple who fights for and believes in their relationship will likely be rewarded with unconditional love.

bro•mance
    A bromance is a close non-sexual relationship between two men, a form of affectional or homosocial intimacy. 'bromance' is a portmanteau of the words bro or brother and romance. The contemporary circumstances of bromance separate it from more general homosocial practices and historic romantic friendships. Another factor believed to influence bromance is that men are marrying later, if at all.
    While the term has generally been applied to straight relationships, mixed gay-straight relationships with no form of sexual intimacy have also been dubbed bromances.

"Harry, you need a girlfriend, like me and Eleanor."
    "But-"
    "Harry, stop it! I'm going to Eleanor, don't be stupid and get a fucking girl!"
    Louis, why don't you see that I only want you..

"One has to learn to read, as one has to learn to see and learn to live," - Vincent van Gogh