• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt. Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af!

Mod Melding:
    - Dit topic is enkel en alleen voor one-liners bedoeld. Dat wil zeggen dat er hier geen gesprekken plaatsvinden. Daarvoor heb je het Offtopic-gedeelte of elkaars gb/pb.
    - Zit je met een probleem? Maak dan een topic aan waar andere users je kunnen helpen/advies geven met dat probleem.
    - Dit topic is niet jouw persoonlijke twitter/facebook pagina. Het is jammer dat de koekjes op zijn, maar dat hoeft niet medegedeeld te worden in dit topic

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Omfggg, dat programma Stalked op TLC is zo vet freaky.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

You forgot? I guess you don't really care.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 jan 2014 - 23:57 ]

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Because I'm only a crack, in this Castle of Glass...

[ bericht aangepast op 17 jan 2014 - 23:50 ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Caerleon schreef:
    Because I'm only a crack, in this Castle of Glass...

Don't say that!

Your make-up is terrible

Assassin schreef:
    (...)

Don't say that!

But Nikki... it is how I feel right now (no_chears)

And the world hates me again.

My horrible day just got even more horrible.

Oh wait, it's Saturday already.

Well, that's okay. I'm just gonna crawl into bed and cry because I suck.

help

Caerleon schreef:
    (...)

But Nikki... it is how I feel right now (no_chears)

Don't feel that!

Your make-up is terrible

Red clouds in the east - I opened my eyes in the bloody battlefield, when can I find you. I was lost in grief. Tears came from my eyes.
    No need to draw blood anymore.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Assassin schreef:
    (...)

Don't feel that!

Alles zit tegen. Mijn opleiding waar ik doodongelukkig mee ben. Mijn opa in het ziekenhuis omdat hij een herseninfarct gehad heeft. Ik krijg geen werk, en mijn tante is vandaag ontslagen.
    Ik weet het even niet meer. I can't take any more of this shit. I feel myself getting depressed.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2014 - 0:14 ]

I just suck at existing. Ik moet ook alles weer helemaal verpesten, alsof het nog niet erg genoeg was.

help

Just fake that fucking smile and... and move on.

where are we waiting for?

· You want a voice, but your voices sound like violence. You shout so loud but all I hear is silence. ·

morgen naar utrecht stofjes uitzoeken voor mn project! man daar ben ik echt heel erg aan toe!

Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

Kijk niet telkens op mn page. Damn, fucking stalker.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Why, brain? I gave you some rest, you give me terrible nightmares about Thorin in zombieland. Don't do this to me. I need sleeeeep.

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"