• Blub

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Escada schreef:
    (...)

Geweldig toch? Kan je even alles vergeten en straks vrolijk je bed instappen. ^^

Idk of dat zo is, haha.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Gwalchmei schreef:
    (...)
    Idk of dat zo is, haha.

Ik hoop van wel, maar ik ben mentaal iets van 8 dus zal wel sneller stek liggen dan jij. >.<

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

MT.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Escada schreef:
    But wait, waarom huilen jullie? Of mis ik iets?

Omdat een van mijn favoriete actrices in Amsterdam was )':

[ bericht aangepast op 28 jan 2014 - 0:27 ]

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Escada schreef:
    (...)

Ja, dat gaat moeilijk bij de meeste dingen. Want wat voor positief's moet ik zien bij de break-up van The Wanted? Ik raak de jongens kwijt, hun muziek, hun aanwezigheid en hun hulp. Ik raak alles wat ik nog heb kwijt, en dat is nou niet bepaald 'positief'. :c

Dat hun muziek niet weg is. Dat er beelden zijn waar je naar kan kijken. Videoclips, interviews. Dat je liefde voor hen blijft bestaan. Dat ze überhaupt nog leven.

Vacilando schreef:
    MT.

Jouw topics :3

Bradleys schreef:
    (...)

Dat hun muziek niet weg is. Dat er beelden zijn waar je naar kan kijken. Videoclips, interviews. Dat je liefde voor hen blijft bestaan. Dat ze überhaupt nog leven.

Dat laatste maakte me bang. Daar wil ik niet aan denken.. En nja, het leven is zo moeilijk. Ik neem 9 van de 10 keer de moeite niet eens ervoor.

'I've got the scars from tomorrow, and I wish you could see, you're the antidote to everything except for me.'

mt

You're strong enough to win without a war || Vaucluse >> Thread.

Uitvaall.

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

Als je het zou zien had ik hier nu als een gek zitten blozen omfg. Ik voel me een verschrikkelijk persoon.

Reality's overrated.

Leven?

Reality's overrated.

Junipher schreef:
    Als je het zou zien had ik hier nu als een gek zitten blozen omfg. Ik voel me een verschrikkelijk persoon.

Wat heb je gedaan?

Waarom voel je je een verschrikkelijk persoon, Noek?

Anybody here?

This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
    - Marilyn Monroe