• Bring me the Horizon × Sleepwalking

· You want a voice, but your voices sound like violence. You shout so loud but all I hear is silence. ·

Tai Jackson-I think of you

'If you could see yourself from my perspective, you'll realize there is nothing you need to change about yourself'.

· You want a voice, but your voices sound like violence. You shout so loud but all I hear is silence. ·

Billy Talent - Rusted From The Rain

I am an idiot, I move.

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

Dear Molly. Watching over Fred like you have been watching over Harry all these years. Love, Lily.

Idina Menzel - Let It Go

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Slave to the Rhythm- Michael Jackson

• Oh my lord •

Hmm, heerlijk dit met koptelefoon op en volume flink hard :Y)

Stenenlikker

OneRepublic - Love Runs Out.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Mudvayne - Dig.

Pow - bullets for my valentine

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

In Summer - Josh Gad

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried