• Welkom in het praattopic van The Weak Ones!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2015 - 14:47 ]

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Shachath schreef:
    (...)

In dat geval: mijn pizza was heerlijk deze avond. Einde bericht.

(Oh, and Aurora will be waiting for him.. if he's fast enough)

ow gosh, pizza o-O
    Me wants some, got any left?

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted"

DarkAng3l schreef:
    (...)

ow gosh, pizza o-O
    Me wants some, got any left?

Nop. I am sorry but I ate it all

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

DarkAng3l schreef:
    jongedamen? Gosh, nu voel ik me oud XD

wat bewaren voor Aurora? De good boy act? Of de streken?
    Kan me zo voorstellen dat hij streken wil hebben, mannen denken met momenten enkel maar aan een ding en van de posts tussen hem en aurora die ik zo half gelezen heb, kan ik me voorstellen dat hij een uitlaatklep nodig heeft XD

voor mij hoeft praten niet enkel over het topic te zijn hoor XD over van alles en nog wat kan net zo fijn zijn met momenten

Nou, als je liever "jongeman" hebt, kan ik dat ook zeggen hehe.

Well, he can put on the good boy act for her, but she definitly won't buy it. Especially not after what happened between the two of them. But he doesn't want any thoughts about her circling in his head, it'll only make him maaaaad. Hehe.

You read that, Shachath? Ur gurl is makin' me boy crazy.
    Oh by-the-way: he can be very fast indeed, but he will do it extra slow. Especially for her. Think perv.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Sacramental schreef:
    (...)
    Nou, als je liever "jongeman" hebt, kan ik dat ook zeggen hehe.

Well, he can put on the good boy act for her, but she definitly won't buy it. Especially not after what happened between the two of them. But he doesn't want any thoughts about her circling in his head, it'll only make him maaaaad. Hehe.

Oh by-the-way: he can be very fast indeed, but he will do it extra slow. Especially for her. Think perv.

na, jongedame is prima hoor XD

alright, I will pretend that I didn't read that just now XD And I thought that I had a dirty mind sometimes when it came to my chracters
    It seems that there are others who have the same 'problem' as I apparently

Wauw. Exactly what she wanted to do ;D
    I always think pervie, so that won't be a problem. Ghehe.. she can appreciate that I guess

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

DarkAng3l schreef:
    (...)
    na, jongedame is prima hoor XD

alright, I will pretend that I didn't read that just now XD And I thought that I had a dirty mind sometimes when it came to my chracters
    It seems that there are others who have the same 'problem' as I apparently

Hehe, dit valt nog redelijk mee. A dirty mind makes everything funny. :Y)

Ik zal morgen overigens een post schrijven met Sal. Deze berichten schrijf ik op mobiel, because I have a fcking headache. Maar ik weet althans een reactie van hem haha.

Shachath schreef:
    (...)
    Wauw. Exactly what she wanted to do ;D
    I always think pervie, so that won't be a problem. Ghehe.. she can appreciate that I guess

Damn you. It is to TORTURE.
    This won't work.

Ow boy, nou hou ik m'n hart vast.
    Enkel heb ik geen idee wanneer ik ga landen thuis (bij wijze van spreken), gezien ik nog op school blijf plakken voor de feedback van m'n examens

maar bleh, koppijn, hatelijk.
    hopelijk ben je er snel vanaf

Damn you. It is to TORTURE.
    This won't work.

She likes what he does anyway, and she keeps telling herself that she still hates him ;D
    We'll see how long that lasts!
    And,.. nobody ever died from a little torture!

DarkAng3l schreef:
    Ow boy, nou hou ik m'n hart vast.
    Enkel heb ik geen idee wanneer ik ga landen thuis (bij wijze van spreken), gezien ik nog op school blijf plakken voor de feedback van m'n examens

maar bleh, koppijn, hatelijk.
    hopelijk ben je er snel vanaf

Het is niets erg hoor. Zo erg is hij nou ook weer niet hehe.
    Toi toi toi met de feedback van je examens in elk geval. Daarna zal je wel opvrolijken van Sal zijn post. Hopelijk. :')

Shachath schreef:
    (...)
    She likes what he does anyway, and she keeps telling herself that she still hates him ;D
    We'll see how long that lasts!
    And,.. nobody ever died from a little torture!

He knows it's all acting hehe. I mean, who can resist the sucker? :Y)
    True. But he won't know what to do then. He cóuld just stop, but then he'd miss all the fun. So that's not an option.

ja, als ik koppijn heb, dan heb ik het meestal goed zitten. Tis geen migraine ofzo, maar ik kan er toch flink door geveld zijn
    opvrolijken... I'm really starting to worry now
    on the other hand, it couldn't be worse than my exam results, that much is sure, so I'll take it as something positive this time

He knows it's all acting hehe. I mean, who can resist the sucker? :Y)
    True. But he won't know what to do then. He cóuld just stop, but then he'd miss all the fun. So that's not an option.

As long as she believes it, who cares?
    She would love to resist him. And she did for years.. but now she failed D:
    He'd miss al the fun indeed. He is a wise man not to stop then

DarkAng3l schreef:
    ja, als ik koppijn heb, dan heb ik het meestal goed zitten. Tis geen migraine ofzo, maar ik kan er toch flink door geveld zijn
    opvrolijken... I'm really starting to worry now
    on the other hand, it couldn't be worse than my exam results, that much is sure, so I'll take it as something positive this time

Heb jij ook koppijn, of heb ik iets gemist? :o
    Don't worry, Sal will be a gentleman.

Shachath schreef:
    (...)
    As long as she believes it, who cares?
    She would love to resist him. And she did for years.. but now she failed D:
    He'd miss al the fun indeed. He is a wise man not to stop then

As long as she is giving him what he needs, he doesn't care whether she hates him or not hehe.
    It's because of the fun action in the garden, hm? *wbw* that's why she failed, and he doesn't blame her.
    Otherwise he'd have no playtime, and that'd be just wrong. The moment is finally there, he should take the advantage.

Sacramental schreef:
    (...)
    As long as she is giving him what he needs, he doesn't care whether she hates him or not hehe.
    It's because of the fun action in the garden, hm? *wbw* that's why she failed, and he doesn't blame her.
    Otherwise he'd have no playtime, and that'd be just wrong. The moment is finally there, he should take the advantage.

They both just want to satisfy there needs. And no, in that case it doesn't matter whether they hate each other or not. It keeps things interesting.
    Yes, yes it is. She did not see that coming, and she blames him for everything.
    So he should take his advantage, before it's too late ;D

Sacramental schreef:
    (...)
    Heb jij ook koppijn, of heb ik iets gemist? :o
    Don't worry, Sal will be a gentleman.

nee, kheb er nu geen, maar als ik er heb...
    een gentleman he... waarom heb ik toch het gevoel dat dat niet lang gaat duren