• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

Thorne listened carefully, but was a little bit disappointed when the werewolf finished. He didn't hear anything usefull, although he was still curious. He wanted to ask Leila if she wanted more, but she said goodbye before he could speak his mind. He raised an eyebrow when she told him to not cause any troubles. She already forgot he was actually older than her and that he knew for a long time how to play the game called life. He simply shrugged as an answer and muttered a 'yeah.'
          When she was gone, he focused on Freya again, just in time to see her killing him with her eyes. He smiled and even winked, but she had already turned around. She walked away from the other two, since Mr. big guy was already gone, and Thorne doubted to follow her. He sighed and threw his skateboard onto the ground. Within the second he hopped on with his hands in his pockets.
          When he reached a safe spot, he hid his board behind a stall and focused on the small girl walking to the exit. It was still quite a distance, but Thorne had practised his skills for centuries. This was easy as pie.
          "You ruined my favourite shirt," he said dryly when he appeared right in front of her.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 dec 2015 - 3:22 ]

Mhm?

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

Fox wasn't paying attention to where he was going, which almost made him jump when Leila popped up in front of him. A deep and angry growl escaped from his chest and he almost lashed out at her. Instead, he dug his nails even deeper in his skin and listened to her.
          "I don't have your phone or your keys," he said, ignoring the second question. "But I'm glad to know the reason why you aren't answering my texts. I didn't run off, I had." He stopped mid-sentence when he realized something. He straightened his back and looked her dead in the eye. Normally, he wouldn't have acted like this, but his mood was in a dangerous zone, which caused his instincts to take over.
          "I don't have to explain myself to you and you." He squinted his eyes and felt his wolf inside him, growling and longing to get out, wanting to show his dominance as the Alpha. Fox almost let him.
          "Don't speak to me like that again," he finally hissed through his grown canine teeth. In the short silence that followed, Fox calmed down a little bit, and instantly felt ashamed of himself. He knew Leila never really doubted his spot and almost never showed disrespect. His behavior was ridiculous, but this night had made a huge turn and the stress was killing him. The fact that he hadn't changed since the last full moon, almost a month ago, didn't help either. He really needed a run.
          "I'm... sorry," he whispered while closing his eyes. He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "I mean what I said; you're not my mom and I don't have to tell you what I did. You're not even the béta; Beau is and he knew where I was. I had an emergency, which didn't end very well. I'm sorry I left you, but I knew you could handle that little fight. How did that end, by the way?"

[ bericht aangepast op 10 dec 2015 - 16:11 ]

Mhm?

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

When Fox decided to leave them Zachaël thought it wasn’t that bad — he knew that Fox had business to handle with his pack because of the divided areas in the town. But after his little cousin turned his back on him and walked off he felt a sudden pang in his chest right next to his heart. It was a long time ago since he saw Freya and she hadn’t spoken to him at all in the little five minutes just before. Pain shot through his mind — and not just from his injured hand. What the Hell was wrong with Freya? Didn’t she cared at all about him or Obsidian?
          Nodding he answered Obsidian’s question about the fireworks and followed her through the crowd while pulling his phone out of his pocket. Zachaël wasn’t the person for texting — he only did it when there was an emergency of some sort. With quick movements from his good hand he put a small text together for Freya: Do not come visit us for the upcoming months.[/i] When he pressed the little green button he sighed — his little cousin took a big step over the line this evening and he was furious: more than that, he could murder someone with his bare hands right now. When his phone bleeped to let him know the message was sent, he dropped it in the mud and didn’t looked back. He rarely used the thing and only Sid, Freya and his grandparents knew the number. He’d get a new one and only give the number to his partner — that’d be enough.
          Obsidian’s comment about seeing the fireworks from his back made him come back from his thoughts and he managed to push the anger inside him backwards for another moment. Although the two of them were standing in the middle of a huge crowd he slowly pulled Sid against his body and pushed his face in her hair — a gesture that always managed to calm him down. After a few silent minutes, he pulled back a bit and showed her a little, thankful smile. He knew that she was trying to keep his mind off things and he was grateful for that.
    “I have a better idea,” he said with a small grin around his mouth, before he took Obsidian’s little hand in his and pushed through the crowd with ease. After a while the two of them reached the side of the theme park where there was a small wall surrounding the area. Without a warning, he ducked and grasped Obsidian’s thighs in his hands so that he could tilt her up and put her on the small ledge so she could overview the crowd and have a good sight at the fireworks. He quickly jumped up the wall itself and slung one leg over the edge so that the wall was between his thighs. “Now you can see whatever you want to see,” he said with a warm tone in his voice. He knew Sid was fierce, but her little posture was a disadvantage at times like this. He scooted over just a bit so now not only the wall, but also Sid was between his legs. Because it was still a little bit weird to act around her like a boyfriend, he lightly put a hand on the small of her back and the other, injured one on her upper leg — preventing her to fall of the wall. “Well, let’s look at the marvellous fireworks you’ve been talking about since a week or four,” he grinned.

BOOM BOOM BOOOOOM
    Fireworks

Mhm?

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

Thea was furious. Once again, Isla had left the camp without saying where she went or what time she would be back and Thea was getting sick of it. "Of course she couldn't have just told me, no, why would she? It's not like I'm worrying about her, nooo?" She muttered to herself as she and two werewolves entered the theme park. She had figured this would be the best place to find Isla. This or the Scrubs, but since most of the people of Greenstone and the tourists were still here to see the fireworks, she went here first.
          "I'm sure she's fine, Thea," Thomas said. He was one of the werewolves who came to Greenstone with her and Isla and had acted as second-in-command to Thea as the actual Alpha, her sister Mia, had taken the time to just go to Greenstone of foot, taking three of their best warriors. Thea felt like screaming. How did Mia expect her to take care of 75 werewolves all by herself, if she had to take them to one of the most dangerous places in America right now, alone, whilst still taking care of Isla as well. And without her best warriors. It was just all to much and she felt like breaking down, but she didn't. She couldn't. Not now, not ever.
          "If she's drunk, I'll kill her," she just answered Thomas and he didn't speak again. It turned out to be pretty easy to find Isla. She was standing not too far from the entrance, not really doing much. Thea strutted over to her sister as relief flooded her body. "Isla! Thank god." Just as the fireworks starting going of, she pulled her sister in a hug and searched her face to see if she was hurt of if something had happened. "Are you alright?" she asked with a worried frown.

kindness is never a burden.

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

It was adorable that he thought she'd fall whenever he would just let her go. She crossed her ankles to steady herself, looking at the people at her feet. They were pumping with what was to come. Her mouth produced a bright smile when the first, loud bang reached her ears.
          Almost completely in awe she stared at the sky, that burst open in purple and red. With her face slightly tilted to the right, excited like a child before Christmas morning.
          'It is so beautiful,' she said, without looking away. The blue in her eyes projected every last sparkle that seemed to fell from the heavens above them. She clenched her hands together, listening to voices that tried to overrule the sounds of the fireworks. There were cheers and laughs. Sid enjoyed every last bit of it — especially when star—like fireworks painted the clouds in green and blue.
          'I told you tonight would be fun.' She turned her cheek towards the spectacle, to observe Zach and his neon colored face. He lit up with every explosion. She must have looked so stupid to everyone who would even notice them; not noticing all of it (or at least not giving in to it) until this very night. Was she supposed to act like his girlfriend now? As his partner? As if she was head over heels? Because she was all of it. Then she realized something, looking down on the watch she wore around her wrist. Her smile got bigger, before she leaned in.
          'It's two past twelve. You know what that means?' Although she stared at him wondering if he knew — she didn't wait around until he would actually spill it. 'Happy tenth.' This day — or actually a few hours away, but whatever — ten years ago had been the day. And she stared at him, putting her hand around the fingers that held her back, when she finally kissed him.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

She almost jumped when her sister — Thea — popped up in front of her. She really had to try not to slap her hands away when she was hugging Isla so tight. In the back, she could see Thomas chuckle. She stared him dead in the eyes, before raising her eyebrows skeptically towards Thea.
          'Jeez, stop it already. I was just checking this boring theme—park out.' She was sixteen, and it would be stamped as sad if anyone would notice that she still needed the help of her mothering sister. It was embarrassing, to say the least. Then, Isla almost jumped again when the loud bangs reached her ears and made her growl. She covered her ears with her hands, hissing by the extreme noise that tortured her.
          'What are you doing here?' She exclaimed, getting sort of used to the annoying explosions. Thomas didn't seem to be too bothered about it, but he was older and liked to act all tough. Isla suspected him of having a crush on her pretty sister, but he wasn't one to spill his heart out. Especially not to her. In fact — most of the werewolves rather avoid her. Isla was far from easy, and any one that didn't want to get in to trouble remained best clear from the youngest Penderghast. Not that Isla cared that much about her pack. Wolves were boring. Hot headed was not what she fell for at all. Too predictable.
          'Are you going to buy me some food?' She then asked, turning her tone to somewhat sweet and innocent. She even smiled at Thea, contemplating if she should ask for a drink as well. Her sister could use one — for sure. And Isla would never let any one drink alone, she had manners after all.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila felt power radiating of of Fox. He wasn't lying, but he also wasn't exactly telling the truth. Leila was entirely sure how she should feel about the entire situation. There was a whirlwind of emotions going through her, mostly existing of anger, hurt and concern. Anger, because of the way he was acting towards her. Not even necessarily what he said, but how he said it and how he looked at her. It made her think of memories she didn't want to think about. It made her feel like crap, and that made her feel hurt. Of course he had been mad at her before, but he had never really spoken to her like this and it made the feeling that he didn't really care about her even stronger. And that hurt like hell, because she didn't have many people she cared about left, and with that also people who cared about her. Or maybe she could better put it as "people of whom she thought they cared about her". And it hurt her that he wasn't telling her the truth. If she had to choose one person that she trusted the most, then she would've Fox. But how could she have complete trust in him now? At the same time she also felt worried. Something clearly was up with him, otherwise he wouldn't have dugged his nails in his palms. She wanted to know what was going with him, bit she didn't really dare to ask, since she was scared that he would act that horrible to her again. An unpleasant feeling started creeping up on her, the feeling she always got before a breakdown. Leila tried to push her feelings away as much possible. She didn't want to have a breakdown in the middle of the themepark, and she also didn't want to have a breakdown right infront of Fox right now, even though he was normally the person that managed to calm her down. When she looked down, she saw that her hands were shaking slightly, so she crossed her arms, hoping that Fox didn't notice. Not that it mattered, since he wouldn't care anyway.
          Because of the whirlwind of emotions, she wasn't entirely sure what she should say to him.
          'I handled the situation,' was the only thing that she said, maybe a bit too calmy.
          Before she could say anything else, the fireworks started. A soft halfgrowl, halfwhimper left Leila's lips, since the highpitched sounds of the fireworks weren't very pleasant for her ears. She covered her ears with her hands, to muffle the sounds at least a little bit. Only when she was sure that the fireworks had stopped, she removed her hands from her ears. She hesitated for a few seconds, and then started talking again.
          'By the way, after you ran off to do whatever you had to do, I found an in blood covered vampire in the men's bathroom. Apparently some huntergirl pulled him into a house while he wasn't invited. But no one saw him, so it is okay,' she shrugged, wondering how he would react to that. 'And like I already said, I need my phone and keys and they are in your car. I'm not sure if I am going out, so I would like them back before you leave, then I can maybe find someone who's going back home as well and then I don't have to annoy you with having to bring me back,' she continued, her voice and face still lacking emotion.
          Leila really wasn't sure if she was going out, but if was going, she was planning on getting really drunk.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 dec 2015 - 23:23 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

He barely noticed the fireworks. He had to put all of his energy into getting calm again. The hurt his little sister caused was still there, but his logic started to seize it. It wasn't him, there was something else with Freya and he simply was the one who catched the blow. It wasn't the first time this happened and it wouldn't be the last. He could handle it, although she would have to apologize. It wasn't because he was a big and tough guy, that he didn't have feelings. Not that you would ever hear him say that.
          "Really? What did he look like?" he asked interested, but his interest immediately dissapeared when he finally noticed Leila's behavior. He listened very carefully, because he couldn't see anything. And that was just the thing about her: You could always see some emotions, unless there was something wrong, until she exploded into a fury which even Fox almost couldn't handle. He looked at her, examined her position, but couldn't really see anything out of the ordinary, except for the lack of emotion.
          "You know I don't mind to give you a ride," he said slowly after a while, still thinking there was something wrong. "In fact, I'd love to. I'm not going to need my car anymore and I want to pick something up at home... We should have a proper conversation when we get there." His anger was completely gone and he didn't really know how to behave. He should apologize better, but he didn't want to do it here. After the fireworks, the Theme Park would close its gates again and the werewolves on parole would get everyone out. He could get away for a while.
          "I'm going for a run afterwards, thus you can use my car if you would want to go out," he said with a soothing voice while he gestured towards the parking lot. He really needed to do something to calm his inner and his wolf.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 dec 2015 - 9:15 ]

Mhm?

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON

“The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.”

Cat shrugged. 'I don't know, maybe. He seemed really nice, smelled good and looked cute,' she answered. 'And you've been telling me that since forever, but I still am not fat.' She teasingly poked his belly. 'However, I think it is good that you don't eat as much greasy food as I do. I don't think you'd be as handsome as you are now with chubby cheeks.'
          Before Cat could give an answer, the sky above them exploded in colors. The fireworks. A big, happy smile appereared on Cat's face when she glanced at it. She liked fireworks. But only the pretty ones, not the ones that only made a lot of stupid noises. She especially liked the fireworks in Disneyland, but it had been a while since she last saw them.
          Only when the fireworks stopped, Cat looked at Theo again. Their faces were still only mere inches apart. She could feel his breath on her face and breathed through her mouth, because otherwise she would smell Theo's stinky breath of onions, sigaretes and beer.
          'Hmm, I don't know. I don't know if I feel like being surrounded by stupid bimbo's. There will also be fresh, warm blood and hot bodies at No Santuary, so why not just go there?' She suggested. 'You can go if you want though, then I will look for the guy that gave me his number.'

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Alarmbells went off in Leila's head. She didn't really want to have a "proper conversation" with him. She didn't want him to find out how messed up she actually was. But she also had an anxious feeling. Anxious that he would tell her that she would have to go, that she wasn't of any use for him. Words that she heard before, only from someone else's mouth.
          'Well, unless you don't mind getting your car back in a different shape, you shouldn't give it to me because I don't plan on staying sober,' she mumbled. She actually kind of wanted to runaway now. Then she wouldn't have her phone and keys, but rshe ather had that than having a "proper conversation" with Fox. She could always find some other bed to sleep in. It wasn't like she didn't like talking to people. She liked that, but not if that talking involved talking about her.
          It was if Fox sensed that she wanted to runaway, because before she could even take a step backwards, he grabbed her hand. He didn't hold it tightly, but she had the feeling that he would strengthen his grip if she would try to pull her hand back. So, she just walked with him towards his cars. Quietly, without saying anything.
          Once they had reached the car, he let go of her hand and with a soft sigh Leila opened the cardoor and sat down on the front passenger's seat. She immediately took her keys and phone from the dashboard. She had a few new messages. A couple of Beau, that he needed her help. One of Fox, asking if everything was alright. She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes, and then plucked the teddybear, that he gave her earlier, from the backseat. She hugged the stuffed animal to her chest, letting her head rest on the bear's soft head, while she looked out of the car window.

Leila hadn't said much during the trip to pack's apartmentbuilding. It was eerie quiet in the building, since most wolves were still at the themepark. Not that it matter, because they went all the way up, to Fox' apartment, where they wouldn't be bothered by others.
          When they entered his apartment, she was still holding on to the teddybear. She sat down on the far end of one of the banks and took off her shoes, so she could put her feet on the bank as well.
          'What did you want to talk about?'

She had been way to quiet and Fox was feeling more guilty by the minute. She was still hugging that bear and looked almost anxious. He wondered what bothered her really, but knew not to ask about it. She would only get more closed and that wouldn't help the situation.
          "Just give me a minute," he said while she sat down. He walked to his bedroom and took his shirt off. He changed into some sweatpants, but couldn't find the shirt he had been looking for. He walked in the livingroom again with his bare chest. A little bit flustered, he examined the room, before noticing the shirt on one of the chairs. It was old and worn, and Fox wasn't counting on bringing it home. He put it on and went over to Leila. He didn't sit next to her on the couch, but on the ground. This way, he had to look up and lost all of his intimidation and even his dominance.
          "I am sorry about the way I talked to you and I don't want any misunderstandings between us," he said. She tensed up, which made him frown, but he continued without asking. He'd see what she wanted to tell him afterwards.
          "I am not going to tell you where I went or what I did, but you do have the right to know why. I want to tell you, but I can't, eventhough I care about you, and I trust you, I really do. I'm just really scared you won't trust me anymore after I tell you. I don't want that. I need your trust and loyalty. I only told Beau a part of it, because I knew he would be loyal because of his position, but even he doesn't know everything and I know he doesn't like it. You're one of my closest Pack members and you're one of my best friends, do not forget that, okay?" He had put his hand on her bare leg and rubbed it a little to get her more relaxed. He sighed and laid down on the ground, closing his eyes for a moment. He still needed that run, but he would give Leila a ride first.

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

Leila was quiet for a moment, while she looked at Fox laying on the floor. This was not what she had expected. 'I thought you were going to throw me out or something,' she mumbled, but she felt relieved. It was nice to hear that he also saw her as one of his best friends. And she was glad that he started about himself, because she didn't want to talk about herself.
          'Do really think I would leave you or break our friendship if you would tell me?' she asked Fox. 'What your secret is would have to be really bad, if it would cause me not to trust you anymore. But the fact you not want to tell me, that makes me trust you less.' She sighed softly and sat down next him on the floor, in a lotusposition. 'I don't care if you had a drugaddiction, or had wrong friends, or went to prison, or have a crappy family. I really don't care. I care if whatever your secret is, is hurting you. But whatever it is, it has helped shaped you into the person you are right now and I like that person, okay? So for me it doesn't matter what your secret it.'
          She didn't really give Fox the chance to interrupt her and continued talking. 'I saw you today,' she admitted. 'Talking with those two Hunter girls and Hunter guy. The vampire I told you about, he was with me when we saw you and from the expression on his face it became obvious that one of those two girls was the one to pull him into the house. I asked him at what time it happened, and it was around the same time that you suddenly had to leave. So, I put two and two together and figured that you helped the Huntergirl with cleaning up the mess, or whatever you needed to help her with. If you have a relationship or are friends with a Hunter, it really doesn't matter to me. Hell, I had sex with a vampire once. Does that make me a bad or untrustworthy person? I don't believe so. I don't necessary hate all vampires and Hunters, so I don't care if you have any kind of relationship with a vampire or a Hunter. And even if I would hate them, I still wouldn't judge you if you wanted to be friends with them, because it is your choice and if it makes you happy to hang around with them, then who am I to say anything about it? As a friend, your happiness is my happiness. So as long as you are happy with being friends or whatever with them, I will be happy as well.'
          Leila took his hand, squeezed it softly, and then let her fingertops caress the already healing wounds on his handpalms. 'Would you mind me joining you during your run?'

[ bericht aangepast op 6 dec 2015 - 1:19 ]

Helias Albright | Atlas Hunter
    VAMPIRE • COLONY'S SECOND IN COMMAND • MONTADON
    Helias' facial expression was as stoic as ever as he nipped from his glass. He was weighing his options. No, he didn't appreciate she walked away just like that. But he knew she was trying to provoke a response from him. Why else would she be here, if not to try and hurt him? It seemed quite illogical she would spend so much time trying to find him, to just leave right when she had done so - even though it still was Ava.
          So Helias spoke, as lightly as he always did. It was barely a normal speaking volume, but he was positive she could hear him just fine.
          "Come back here, love," he said sternly. It was a word that hadn't come across his lips for a long time. "I don't really think you came here just to say that and leave." He had set his elbow on the desk in front of him and leaned with his chin on his hand, making an annoying ticking sound on the wood with the other hand. His mind set off elsewhere - and he knew it, but he was bothered by it nonetheless.

Helias could smell the blood from the second he'd parked his car. He'd had some trouble with the stupid thing on the road here, so his mood was already horrendous. He clamped his hands around the steering wheel and felt like slamming his face into it. Instead, he just slammed the door shut and went inside to go and look what the havoc was she had caused.
          He was surprised not to see a dead body lying on the floor. He could, however, very clearly see the trail of blood that lead to the kitchen. It was smeared out over the floor and Helias cringed when he saw it was on the carpet as well. Then, he heard the sound of breaking dishware and a scream, mixed in with horrible, loud sobbing right after.
          He found her on her knees with cuts all over her hands and arms and he tried his best not to get mad at the sight of broken china. When he saw her face, however, it came easier to him than he had initially expected. She was speaking to herself in Old-English, and Helias could only make out of it what she'd said countless times before during nightmares. What she always said, what made his eyebrows furrow into a frown and made him feel... sad?
          He crouched down next to her and tried to catch her eye, but she kept avoiding it - so he took her face between his hands and she grasped his wrists sharply - something that would definitely leave bruises afterwards. But then, she seemed to snap out of the trance - and her eyes filled with tears again.
          "I... I... just," she said hoarsly, silently, "I don't know. I am sorry. I'll clean it up." Helias started shaking his head and wiped a tear of her cheek - along with a stray strand of hair he put back where it belonged. "Just... give me a moment," she continued.
          "No," was the simple answer, and Helias stood up, started the record player and helped her up. "I might not be as great a dancer as you are, but for once - let me take the lead."

[ bericht aangepast op 6 dec 2015 - 13:19 ]

help

He kept his eyes closed and listened to her soft voice. He laughed a few times, but it they were rather sarcastic than happy. He wanted to tell her she had no idea what se was talking about, but kept his mouth shut. He definitely had some family issues, but that wasn't all. She didn't know what happened during his time as a rogue. She didn't know he had killed an innocent person; not because he couldn't control his wolf or because he was in danger, but because he wanted to. He still didn't feel guilty about that, but he was a little bit ashamed. It was nevertheless, the person she was talking about. The person he had become. All those fights about the territory; he needed them to control his anger and hurt, eventhough he didn't want to admit that to himself.
          All caused by those so called family issues. He also didn't want her to hold back when she would be attacked by Hunters, because she might think he cared about them. He kept Freya save, and looked after Sid en Zach a bit, but he didn't care about the others.
          He didn't speak his mind, but did frown when she began to talk about his sister. He wanted to know more about that vampire. He didn't sound threatening, otherwise Leila wouldn't have talked about him. Still he managed to catch his sister by surprise and even knock her out, not to mention the heavy front door.
          "Thank you, Lei. I'll keep that in mind," he said while smiling a bit. She wouldn't be happy that he didn't tell her anything, but she would have to deal with that. He did, however, fancy her company and hoped she wouldn't get any second thoughts about joining her.
          "And please come with me. I think I'm going to go to the lake." The lake was cold at this time of the year, but his wolf wouldn't really notice. And even if he'd go for a midnightswim as a human, he could bare it easily for a short period of time. He opened his eyes and looked straight at Leila, while he closed his hands around hers, really hoping she would say yes.

That is a terrible, horrible, incredibly foolish idea. Let's do it and see what happens.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 dec 2015 - 17:57 ]

Mhm?