• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

Helias Albright | Atlas Hunter
    VAMPIRE • COLONY'S SECOND IN COMMAND • MONTADON

Helias had just set the rim of the teacup against his lip when his phone buzzed. He set the cup back down and searched the inside pockets of his jacket to find the ruddy thing. He clenched his jaw as he read the text. He'd known about her plans two days ago, but that didn't mean he was any less annoyed now that she'd been finally spotted in Greenstone. If not, it rendered him even more irritation. But for the first time in eighty years, Helias hadn't made any plans to run from her again. He was actually planning on doing the opposite, because he had to make sure she didn't mess up his plans. First there had been Thorne, and now the second devil had arrived. Helias knew he was risking everything he'd gathered so far, but if he'd leave the Colony right there, there'd be no way he'd ever be able to join them again. And he couldn't get himself to drop his curiosity and his need for the knowledge the Colony could help him gain. Helias put his phone away and took a sip of his tea. He raised an eyebrow as his attention snapped back to Daelyn. For a moment, he'd actually forgotten she was still here. The unimpressed frown, turned into one of amusement; a little, mischievous grin to go with it and a slight shimmer in his eyes.
          "It's not yet a challenge unless you deem it to be one," he spoke lowly. "In other words: if you want yourself a challenge, you need to play a game first. But I can't say that I don't understand where you're coming from." His bright green eyes pierced Daelyn's and then he looked sideways to the road where the people were walking. "Hunter's blood tastes awful," he said, as if he were reading Daelyn's mind, "but the fight they try to put up is... interesting." His eyes wandered over the crowd. Helias didn't need anymore blood this evening, nor did he care for it this instant, but it seemed as if his superior had her eyes out for at least something this evening, and he figured that maybe, it would be best to tag along in case she did try to pull something. He kept on taking in the crowd. A woman who was bored to bits, but took her kids to the theme park anyway. Her husband was cheating on her - Helias could tell by the way the man fiddled with his wedding ring and didn't respond to anything the woman said. They could just be an unhappy couple, but his constant looking at his cell phone told otherwise. There was a girl waiting next to a street lantern, checking her watch every now and then. Her make-up was too heavy, her dress cut too low, waiting for her crush to show up. Kids on their first date always behaved the same way. "She seems fun enough," Helias said silently. After all, those who were already self-conscious and anxious, ended up being terrified whenever something bad happened.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 18:57 ]

help

Daelyn Orsay Willow

Vampire • Leader of the Colony

“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
    It would be like sleep without dreams.”

Atlas looked a bit frustrated when he read an incoming text message. Daelyn got curious but didn’t ask him anything. If it had something to do with the Colony he would tell her — she hoped. She never trusted anyone but Atlas, as second in command, came closest to her. Although sometimes she had her doubts about him, he hadn’t let her down thus far.
          She patiently waited until Atlas put his phone away and started talking. She’d always liked it when people looked her in her eyes when they were talking. It was a sign of confidence and made a conversation much more interesting. She followed his gaze and ended up taking in the crowd. In Daelyns’ opinion, youngster blood was always the best. It stilled her hunger better and was, most of the time, much more clean. She grinned when she noticed a girl with too heavy make—up, constantly looking at her watch as if she was waiting for someone. Atlas had apparantly seen her too, as he made a comment about her. “She sure does,” Daelyn said, licking her lips. Now that she was looking at potential victims she felt her hunger better than ever.
          She immediatly stood up, knocking her chair over — although no one seemed to notice. “Arrivederla,” she said in her Italian accent and walked over to the girl. The smell of her blood entered Daelyns’ nose and a mischievous smile appeared on her face. “Hey love, what’s wrong?” She asked the girl when she noticed a tear on her cheek. Daelyn lifted her hand and removed the tear. The girl looked insecure and those preys were always a lot of fun.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 21:54 ]

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

FOX JONATHAN FRANCIS TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

"Shit," Fox cursed. He went through his hair again, but didn't really pay attention to it. Instead he took the needle inside the first aid kit and burned the end with his lighter. He sighed and stroked Freya's cheek to warn her before he started stitching her. The house was awfully quiet, while Fox worked as fast and careful as he could. Freya mumbled sometimes, but didn't show her pain.
          "You still have to tell me what happened, Sis," he said when he was finished. He went to wash his hands, while Freya started cleaning the floor. She didn't answer immediately and he was starting to get annoyed.
          "Freya," he said impatient.
          "Memphis peed against the door and it was knocked out of its hinges?" Fox pinched his nose and breathed heavily. He didn't have time for this; he had to get back to St. Louis, but he would never leave his sister like this.
          "Why aren't you telling me the truth? I'm not stupid. I can smellthe vampire, Freya. His stench is all over the place." He finished his sentence louder than he wanted to, but the stress, worry and anger were taking a toll on him. He was expecting a phone call any minute, because there was no way the evening would stay as calm as it has been until then. Something would happen and he wouldn't be there to deal with it, but if he left, God knew what could happen to his little sister. He didn't want to leave her while she had a concussion and couldn't lock the door. Freya looked at her feet and answered quietly, which made his anger decrease again.
          "I...trapped a vampire in the house and tried to kill him. He didn't seem all that strong. I've done it before." Fox looked at her and sighed. He nodded and went out to try and fix the door a bit. He managed to put a big part back in its hinges, but you could easily enter the house. Fox cursed and scratched his head, causing a little pink heart to fall on the ground. He cursed again when he saw some headlights of a car. Their grandparents arrived.
          "You! Stop cleaning, we've got to get out of here."
          "But,"
          "No buts. I can't deal with two old Hunters right now and as your brother, I can't leave you with two mad guardians either. Come on, we'll take the back door."

May the bridges I burn light the way.

No fucking shit.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 20:17 ]

Mhm?

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE

"Hey!" Freya protested. "There's still blood all over the floor, they'll be worried!" But Fox had already grabbed her wrist and Freya only managed to grab her phone from the table. "Fox, I'm only wearing underwear and an oversized T-shirt!" she yelled way too loudly. She would've went with him more easily if she wasn't still feeling dim from the alcohol and the pain at the back of her head. "Seriously, I'm not even wearing shoes! How am I supposed to explain this? Send them a text message and just say: 'Hey Gran, I'm just out to go buy some fucking disinfectant for the period blood I spilled all over the place'? Hey, talking about shoes, do you think you could buy me those heels sometime?" Freya said, changing moods so quickly she herself couldn't even keep track of it. "I can't walk for shit in them, but they're so pretty. Also, I need a new phone." She pouted at him and right when the back door closed behind them, she heard the car door slam shut.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 20:15 ]

help

Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

"I'm an Alpha, little one. I always have clothes in my car. There, now you know a new werewolfsecret. I'll send them a text, but I'm not buying you anything until we cleared this out, okay? Now, hop on my back, I'll carry you to my car. No, you're not driving," he said before she could even suggest it. She stuck her tongue out and put her hands around his neck - he was crouchin - and he lifted her up like it was nothing. He jogged in a big circle around the house. Since he wasn't allowed here, he'd parked his door in another street.
          "Look in the back, there will be something that fits you. Wear two pairs of socks and the shoes won't be a problem too," he said whil he put her in the car. He closed the door and opened the front one. Before he started the engine, he texted his grandmother. It had taken him some time and a lot of calmth to convince them to give it to him.

She's with me and she's fine. It's not her blood.
    Do not call me, I'm busy.
    I mean it. Don't call me.

When the text was sent, he started the engine. Freya had put on some clothes and climbed next to him. It didn't go as fluently as she'd normally do, but she managed. It was a silent, but not unpleasant ride. He didn't turn up the radio, because he didn't want to give her even more of a headache. After a while, they arrived at the Theme Park.
          "I can't stay with you all the time, but we'll find someone you can go with, okay? I'll find you when the fireworks start, if you want me to," he said, while locking the car. They went inside through a small back entrance, one that almost nobody knew. They came out in a small space between some tents and stalls. They weren't alone.
          "I'm happy to see this place is being protected this well," he said while raising an eyebrow, but Sid and Zach could see the small smile around his lips.

No fucking shit.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 nov 2015 - 12:56 ]

Mhm?

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester raised an eyebrow at Sids snarky comment. Quick to take offence, are we? Vester thought. "Yeah, I know what being partners is like," he muttered and took a drag of his cigarette. Or at least he used to. Before Vester could ask her another thing, Sid got up, told him she needed to talk to him about something and that she wanted to meet up later and left to look for Zach. It didn't surprise Vester, to be honest. He'd have thought that she would've gone after him sooner.
          With a sigh, he sat down on the now empty bench. There he smoked his cigarette, glancing over to where he could just see Sid, Zach and another woman talking. He didn't know what was going on, nor did he care. Right now, he'd actually rather go home and enjoy that pizza after all. What a bad idea it had been to come here. He glanced over at one of the beer-selling shops again. Should he? He could also just go to a club and buy something stronger. He decided to buy something to eat first and then go to a club, and got up from the bench. He strolled to one of the small food tents. Some of these foodstalls were so weird. This one sold hamburgers, cotton candy and ice-cream.
          There was only one other person in front of him, a young girl, buying one of the sugary apples that were displayed. Vester pulled a face. If there was one thing he didn't like, it was sugary stuff. As the girl handed the seller his money, Vester noticed a few splatters of red on her hand. It wasn't that he was paying attention or anything, sometimes stuff just caught his attention. And his mother did used the say that he had amazing eyesight. Was that blood she had on her hands? Now, for a regular human, blood could mean a lot of things. Someone had a bloody nose, got into a fight or fell. But for a Hunter it could also mean a Vampire had just fed. Vester wasn't on duty, neither was this Daelyn, but maybe this Vampire — if she was a Vampire — could tell him where she was.
          Vester bought his hamburger and a beer and then walked over to the girl. "You got something on your hand," he said and pointed with his finger to her bloody hand, whilst taking a huge bite out of his hamburger.

kindness is never a burden.

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire
    Loner

He let out an annoyed sigh before draining the water until the sink was white again. He looked at the mirror and cleaned most of the blood off his face.
          "Please don't pull a vampire inside a home uninvited. It gives a mess, okay?" he said walking towards the werewolf. "And you are right, to be honest, but still... I already have to stay sixteen forever, that's annoying enough," he smiled, although he did mean what he said. Ofcourse he used his looks to his advantage, but sometimes the disrespect he got, made him fucking mad. Oh well, he could use it now, because he still didn't trust the werewolf and he didn't want to be known. Not yet.
          "Yeah, I'm just not really important." He shrugged and walked past her, leaving the toilets. It was dark outside, what made him wonder how long he had been cleaning himself. He scratched his neck, since his old death-scar was itching since he had entered the house. He knew he almost had a tantrum. He'd gotten out, right in time.
          "Why are you helping me?" he suddenly asked Leila, when she followed him outside.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 nov 2015 - 13:16 ]

Mhm?

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Theo started laughing. "Oh dear Satan, Cat. It's common knowledge that something can and will catch on fire if you leave it in the oven," he said. "But sure, if you want a new oven, let's get one tomorrow." The rollercoaster starting going up and down and making loops and turns. It wasn't like Theo was loving it, but he didn't hate it either. He mostly enjoyed the sound of Cats shrieks and the touch of her hand of his.
          As they got out of the rollercoaster, Cat told him she wanted to go to Disneyland again. "Whatever you want," he answered with a crooked smile. He hated Disneyland and he knew Cat knew that he hated Disneyland, but still they went every so often.
          "You wanna stay to see the fireworks, right?" he asked her after glancing at his watch. Eleven thirty. No Sanctuary had opened an hour ago. Theo actually wanted to check it out before it got too crowded and he knew a lot of vampires would go to the Scrubs after the fireworks. "We should better get something to eat first then." The smell of hamburgers and hot dogs hit him right in the face then, and even though he'd only had blood this morning, he was now craving greasy unhealthy normal food. "I also want a beer, to be honest." And a cigarette. He didn't say the last thing out loud, because he knew Cat hated it when he smoked. And normally he didn't smoke in front of her, but it had been hours since his last cigarette and he was really aching for another one.
          "Would you please? I need a smoke," he smiled sheepishly, as he got out some money and handed it to Cat. "A large hamburger with extra fries and a beer, please." He figured by the time Cat got them some food, he'd have smoked one and she wouldn't have to get too annoyed with him. Theo dug out a pack of smokes from his jacket and lighted one.

kindness is never a burden.

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE
    Freya planted a kiss on Fox's cheek when he heaved her up his back. Then she snuggled his face against his neck and took in his breath, taking in his scent and enjoying the warmth of his skin. Though she'd never say it straight to his face, Freya missed Fox everyday. She saw him every now and then, all right, but he wasn't... there. He didn't live with them anymore. Sometimes he felt rather like a distant cousin she really, really liked than an actual brother. She couldn't deny he was her best friend though - and she wondered if that made her a sad person. Freya closed her eyes. Of course she wasn't a sad person. She had loads of friends - she was actually rather popular, but that was only because Jonathan Wynters (also known as the quarterback and hottest absolute dick in school) wanted to go out with her because he thought she was pretty and she'd said no straight to his face as the whole school could see them.
          Freya felt a desperate need to go back home and watch The Chronicles of Narnia, for some reason. Stupid whiskey. Shouldn't have done that. But Fox had already put her down again and she opened the door of the car so she could search some clothes that didn't look like shit. She decided to keep the shirt on and found a pair of women's pants that fit her almost perfectly. If she cut off ten centimetres, it would be able to be called fashionable. She frowned, but didn't ask him why he had women's clothes in his car. She only hoped he'd never had sex with anyone in there. She found some weapons and made makeshift holsters for them so she had something to carry. Freya always felt naked without weapons. She also ripped part of a red T-shirt so the bandage around her head didn't look so stupid anymore. She could pull it off as being a bandana now. Too bad he didn't have gloves in his car that fit her. Freya still felt immensely exposed, but it would have to do.
          She refused, however, to wear two pairs of socks underneath the oversided shirt and the ripped off pants, so she made him stop at the nearest 24/7 store so she could go look for shoes that were easy to run in and weren't Crocs.
          Eventually, they reached the theme park and she protested when he said he wouldn't stay with her all the time, saying that she'd stay with him however badly he wanted to get rid of her. "You put me in these clothes, you're not going to leave me all on my own with them because I won't be able to seduce any supernatural creature tonight."
          She shut up right away, though, when they saw an unusual sight. Her jaw dropped. "ZACH!" she yelled, seemingly angry. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were screwing your partner? Now I have to lie to Clark so I won't lose my bet." She muttered the last bit, but she was still pretty confident both Sid and Zach had heard her.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 22:18 ]

help

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

[center]“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

'Well, I wasn't planning on ever letting a vampire into my home, uninvited or not, and I also think most vamps wouldn't go near where I live,' Leila grinned. It wouldn't be the smartest idea for a vampire to walk through the street were most of the werewolf pack lived. Unless they had a deadwish.
          When he asked why she was helping her, she just shrugged. 'You haven't been an asshole to me so why should I be an asshole to you? Besides, anyone could've walked in and if someone human would've seen you with all that blood on you, then things could have gotten out of hand.'
          It was dark outside and the theme park was much busier then first. Leila figured that the fireworks could start any minute now and after that most people would go to the Scrubs to party. The Scrubs, fortunately, wasn't on St. Louis territory, so she wouldn't have to pay attention to stuff that much. It would've sucked if the Scrubs were in St. Louis, 'cause then she likely couldn't have done anything fun. She still had to find a way though to get to The Scrubs, since she didn't expect to run into Fox and she didn't even know if she wanted to. Leila already opened her mouth to ask Thorne if he had a car by any chance, but she remembered the skateboard in his hands, so she was quite sure he wouldn't be dragging that thing around if he'd have a car. She sighed loudly and asked something else in stead.
          'So, are you going to the party in The Scrubs tonight?'

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

Ava turned around and recognized the dark guy. She wondered if he was a Hunter too. She smiled and took a bite out of her apple, enjoying the sweet taste of it.
          "Now you say so, I do! I wonder what it is," she said innocently, after she swallowed. She turned around again and decided to buy something to drink too, but the money she stole wasn't enough. She missed a dollar.
          "You don't happen to have a dollar you could miss, do you?" she asked the tall guy. She had to take a step back, because she didn't want to bend her neck that far. She'd put the puzzlepieces together as soon as she saw the way Zachaël had looked at Sid, but this guy didn't seem to mind that hidden romance. He didn't seem to mind anything at all. How nice; another story to unravel.
          "Are you okay? You seem a bit down," she said before he could answer her previous question. She had a worried frown on her face, although it was a fake one.

[I'm so sorry for this shitty thing]

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2015 - 19:06 ]

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

It was almost too easy for her to give in to this new feeling of happiness. Her fingers circled his skin, overthinking his words with a likewise smile upon her face. Of course he couldn't put her away.
          'I can't stand and watch, you know that Zach. I trained my whole life to do this. I love it as much as having you this close to me.' She knew he understood perfectly what she meant. The cold of the stand against her back was nothing with his radiant warmth to keep her comfortable. She could actually get used to being in his arms like this. So up close and personal, she could feel his breath and look him straight in the eyes — instead of looking up.
          But the moment she leaned in to kiss his lips again, she heard footsteps and stiffened halfway through. Sid looked over Zach's shoulder to identify the two that were standing there. The first one was Fox, whom had a small grin upon his lips. The second, on the other hand, was Freya — and she didn't look quite that happy. Instead she started talking about a stupid bet and screwing, which made Sid raise an eyebrow. She'd forgotten the position they were in, so she had to let go of Zach gently to get on her own two feet again. She didn't feel caught, or awkward, or guilty. That was her own personal pride.
          'Hello Fox,'' she nodded at him, before turning her gaze to his little sister. ''Nice to see you too, Freya.'' She leaned against Zach's arm, touching her cheek with his jacket. They weren't some teens messing around. She didn't see the need to feel ashamed, since it was none of their business.
          'I have some bad news, unfortunately.' She was eyeing Fox, knowing that it was best to tell him instead of discussing her love life. She didn't think that Ava would pull something again tonight, but since she wasn't sure and this wasn't her territory she felt somehow obligated to share their evening.
          'There is an old female Vampire in your territory that has caused some trouble tonight. Nothing large — yet. She is insane. We were planning on going after her, but I can't go Hunting around here.' This was not their place to protect; but if Ava was that big of a threat, she wouldn't hesitate to stand with Fox to kill her. The thought of Zach's hand made her cringe, although she didn't show a bit of it.
          'How was your evening?' She finally asked, to both of them.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON

“The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.”

Cat almost couldn't believe that she was mad at Theo only a few hours earlier. He wasn't always nice to her, but he did always go to things with her, eventhough if he hated it, and she felt guilty that was mad at him. He even went to Disney on Ice with her, multiple times. Not many guys would do that.
          'Of course I want to see the fireworks,' Cat smiled. 'I hope they have those decorative fireworks and not the ones that only make a lot of noise.' When he suggested to eat something, Cat immediately agreed. She was a small girl, but she had the appetite of a boy in his puberty.
          Normally Cat would complain about Theo's smoking, but now she couldn't. He already had to deal with her drama today and she didn't want to start a fight again. Besides, she would get the food so she wouldn't even be bothered by the smoke.
          'Of course,' She took Theo's money and walked to the stand that sold the unhealthy fast food. Despite the time, it was still busy at the stand. Mostly guys of course. If Theo wouldn't be smoking, she would have flirted with the guys a little bit to let her go first, but now she just waited because she didn't want to stand in the smoke of the sigaret. She did chatted a bit with one of the guys though. He smelled really good and she managed to get his number. Well, more like that he gave it to her. She had left her phone at home, so he wrote his number on her arm.
          Not much later it was Cat's turn and she ordered what Theo wanted, plus fries for herself and also a hotdogs and a coke. 'Oh, could you put extra onion rings on one of the burgers?' she asked the stand-employee, remembering that Theo liked that a lot.

A few minutes after she had ordered, her order was finished and with her arms full of food she walked back to Theo.
          'You know, not a lot of women will want to kiss with you tonight if you smell like sigarets, onions and beer,' Cat teased him.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 23:39 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

Groaning — he let Obsidian slide to the ground, wishing he could hold on to her for a longer period of time. With a big sigh he turned around after hearing the voice of his little cousin (or little sister — he didn’t saw the real difference no more) about some bet she made with another person about the fact that he was “screwing” Obsidian. It wasn’t screwing. It was much more than that.
          “Fox. Freybear.” Zachaël spoke with a soft voice, being thick with the emotions he felt towards the girl next to him. As in a reflex, he put his arm around her little shoulder and pulled her closer against him so that he could feel her warmth. Obsidian was so much more than just his partner right now — girlfriend, soulmate, it didn’t even care for him. As long as it was for more than just tonight, he’d be as happy as a man can get around a girl. Thinking that, he realized he was grinning like a freaking maniac so he made himself subdue his smile for a bit so that his cousins wouldn’t have to think that he had lost his mind over a girl.
    When he heard Obsidian tell Fox about the female vampire who pained his hand, he wasn’t even mad at her for telling him. Although he thought they should handle it themselves, it still was Fox’ territory and they could use the help. More now he knows that Obsidian likes him — like, really likes him: kissing and smooching and all.
          Moving the fingers of his injured hand a bit, he flinched when he noticed that his middle finger still wasn’t in the right position. Pressing it hard against his jeans he hoped that it would shoot right with a little plot — but the familiar sound didn’t come. Grumbling he just balled his hand into a fist, noting that his middle finger wasn’t in the position it should be. Biting his teeth together he pushed it to the back of his thoughts and focused of the warmth of Obsidian that was flowing into his good hand, that was resting on the top of her arm. “You two are on time for the fireworks though, lucky you,” he said with a little smile, knowing that Obsidian was stoked to see the big splashes of sparks in the air. “It’s a nice warm—up for an old fashioned Vampire hunt.”

Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

A sigh escaped his mouth when he listened to his sister's protest. He felt a warm love when she said she wanted to stay with him, but it hurt to know she couldn't. He couldn't keep a Hunter close while dealing with werewolf business. If the Pack found out he had connections - this kind of connections - to the Hunters, he'd be lynched. Or worse, they'd try to kill the connections. That was also the reason why all the information about adopting his little sister was lying on his table for months now. It was another worry he had to take care of. But for now, he didn't say a thing about it.
          "What does she look like?" he asked, slightly annoyed. He'd thought the Vampires were the least of his problems today, but apparently he was wrong. He digged in his pockets for his cellphone and noticed he suddenly had a missed call and five messages. He cursed and started reading them very quick. The call was, ofcourse, from his grandparents, thus he ignored that one. He'd deal with them later. The texts were all from Pack members. Apparently, there had been a second fight with Alexander's Pack, three kids got sick, a mom had lost her child, one guy must have been drunk because Fox couldn't understand a thing from that text and the last one told him there was a body discovered. None of the texts were from Leila and he was worried. She could've handled the situation with ease, but the fact she didn't text him about it, made him think she was really angry at him. Great. He quickly sent her a text.

Everything allright?

"That Vampire you are talking about; is she crazy enough to rip somebody's guts out for no reason?" he asked the two Hunters in front of him. He looked up from his cellphone and noticed how close they were standing to eachother.
          "How did you guys only notice eachother's love tonight? I mean, everyone could see it since the day you two met!" he said with a smile. He was telling the truth; he could still remember that day, since it had only been a year before he got kicked out of the Family. It had been a big day, since Freya had met her partner too. Fox really liked that memory.
          "Anyways, we should go and let our ears explode." Fox didn't really like Fireworks since he'd turned. "I'll let my Pack know they have to look out for that Vampire woman."

No fucking shit.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 nov 2015 - 21:19 ]

Mhm?