• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

The moment Ava put her hand over Zach's, was the moment where she finally tensed. There was a grim look on her face as she watched Zach being in pain. In her mind she started picturing how she would tear Ava apart for it. Her heart pounded so loud because of the anger and instinct that shouted at her to do what she was born for. Instead she had to wait; knowing that Ava could turn to innocent people or Zach again.
          'Are you alright?' Her words overflowed with worry. She didn't look at Ava. The fight that she'd obviously started between two guys, was already noted by the crew inside the tent. They were separating the drunk people whilst her eyes spit fire. Angry Sid wasn't very sweet.
          This was exactly why a relationship or even admitting to feelings would mess things up; he shouldn't have drank because she met up with Vester. He should have been alert and suspicious from the start; like she was. Feelings in the way clouded your judgement. She growled, gripping the knives she'd taken out too late even tighter.
          'I need to tell Fox that there's an insane vampire on the loose in his territory.' She sighed, wondering where the hell he'd be with his army of wolves. Sid thought of going after the tiny bitch but that wasn't the smartest thing. Not while she didn't carry her beloved crossbow or any other proper tool with her. This was an old one. She could sense it in the way she had confidence. 'I have no idea where he is. Who was his second again? Lea or something?' She tried to remember, hating herself for the fact that she'd wanted fun rather than doing her job.
          'What a goddamn failure.' She never cursed, but now she did. She was so angry, she didn't feel like herself. Was it because she'd hurt Zach? Was it because he'd not been capable of seeing? She rubbed her hands over her face, contemplating what she should do. She should know what to do. She always knew what to do.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

Although Zachaël hadn’t let his pain show on his face while the female Vampire broke a finger and bruised the others — his insides were screaming. Not just because of the minor pain he was feeling (he was used to breaking stuff) but more due to the fact that the alcohol made it that he hadn’t recognized the girl as a Vampire from the beginning. What the Hell was wrong with him for not seeing that?
    The one good thing about the alcohol was the fact that it numbed the pain a bit, but it wasn’t numbing his self—conscience. It was worse when Obsidian asked him if he was alright — wasn’t it bad enough that he was the worst Hunter ever right now? When she began talking about Fox he felt even worse: this wasn’t going well.
          “We’re not telling Fox or his stupid second. We’re the ones who need to deal with it and that’s what will happen.” Zachaël voice was harsh and his eyes were shooting daggers down at Obsidian but he didn’t even know the reason he was mad at her. When he saw the bouncer and a drunken fighter coming their direction — looking for an exit — he pulled Obsidian between him and the wooden bar to shield her with his body while the two men walked past. When they were gone, he didn’t step aside but leant down so he could talk to her in her ear.
    “In fact — I am the one who’s going to fix this. I’ll murder that little skank with my own hands for pulling this trick on me and shaming me in front of my partner.” He angrily pulled away from Obsidian and let go of the bar with the one hand he was holding it. His other hand was pushed hard to the side of his body — his finger throbbing with a dull pain. It needed to be set, but that was an issue for later on.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

With a frown on her face Leila looked at the young vampire, who had blood coming out of his nose and ears and she wondered what the hell he had done to end up like this. Normally she would text Fox, but no, she couldn't, because that idiot left and her phone was laying in his car. As well as the keys to her room. And he was her ride. So, she was basically stuck here - in the theme park, not the bathroom - until Fox decided to show up again. Or she could try to find one of the other werewolves that came her by car, but then she still had the problem that she couldn't get into her room.
          'Leila,' she answered calmy. She had no idea which language he just spoke. She wondered how old the boy was in vampire years. He was quite short, so he either became a vampire before he got his growth spurt or he is quite old. Or he is just short, that was also possible.
          'I know that you're pissed off, I'd also be pissed off if I got blood coming out of my nose and ears, but seriously, try to calm down. All that angriness probably won't help the healing go any faster.' She had heard him say something about a "little Hunter bitch", so she figured the bleeding was because of something a Hunter did.
          'What happened anyway?' she asked. 'Oh, and if you need some blood to let the healing go faster or something, tell me and I can check if they maybe have some bloodbags at the emergency post. I can't have you running around and drinking blood from humans in the park.'

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

After a while, more people started coming out of the tent and Ava got bored. The fight wasn't really what she'd hoped for, but she didn't mind it much. She shrugged her shoulders and turned around. She started walking towards a little stall that sold some of those sugar apples, but before she was even close to it, a man stood in her way.
          "Hey little lady, where are you going?" the ugly looking man asked. Ava smiled, and tilted her head in a sweet, innocent way.
          "Home," she answered shortly, before she turned around. Just like she expected, the man wouldn't let her go that easily and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her closer and she could smell his awful breath. She didn't even blink, and she still had that smile on her face. The man didn't notice.
          "And where might that be?" he grinned. Ava looked him right in the eye, showing a bit of her insanity. He'd chosen a very good spot to grab her. They were hidden in the shadows of a large tent and no one paid attention to them. It was perfect.
          "Hell," Ava whispered, before she dug her hand into his belly.Her other hand muffled his sudden scream, but the sounds of the Theme Park already did her the favor. With a single twist and pull, she ripped his stomach and parts of his intestines out. She dropped it next to his dying body and cleaned her hands on the grass. Her dress was sill perfectly clean, as she knew what she had been doing. Very pleased by herself, she took his wallet, stole the money and went to buy that sugar apple she still wanted. The seller didn't even notice the little blood spatters on her hand when she handed him the money.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 22:39 ]

Mhm?

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire
    Loner

He didn't trust Leila, since he still didn't know why she was helping him. He knew some women, mostly other vampires, liked to bemother him because he looked so young and inexperienced. Most of the times, he was more than twice their age, but he had learned to ignore or even enjoy it. Right now, it annoyed him. He rubbed his eyes for the tenth time, but this time it seemed to help. He could see her more clearly and noticed she was young, beautiful and maybe five centimeters taller than him.
          "Great, now even the women are growing taller than me. One day, I'm going to be classified as a dwarf," he mumbled again. He sighed and shook his head lightly, before getting his shirt out of the water and his head back in. Finally his ears and nose stopped bleeding without forming clogs in it and his senses turned back to normal. He put on his wet shirt, not bothering the cold since he couldn't really feel it.
          "I'm fine... Thanks," he finally said less angry. He did get a little bit hungry, but he could handle it. He scratched the back of his head, because he didn't really know what to do.
          "I-uh. I'm Thorne, if you wanted to know."

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 20:50 ]

Mhm?

Hunter

She could've known that Zach wasn't interested in telling Fox what had happened — but Sid wasn't sold on his idea to let him sort it out on his own. A theme park was not the place to fight; there were too many innocents, too many things that could go wrong. Besides — Zach was angry and frustrated and they didn't fight on their best when they didn't get along. This would be exactly what Ava wanted, and that was the thing she tried to prevent from happening. So instead of letting him go, she caught him with a firm grip; her eyes demanding his undivided attention.
          'Stop it, Zachaël. She's going to pay. But I am not letting a tiny Vampire get in the way of us. It's obvious we need to talk this through. We aren't obligated to save the world. We can pass this one off right now. You know that we aren't great when we don't communicate. So please. Please, Zach. Talk to me.' Although she might have looked fierce to others, there was some sort of vulnerability over her she couldn't help. She hated it when he kept his feelings to himself; especially on this kind of moments. Sid noticed that the tent was almost completely at ease again, but she also noted that it wasn't very privae.
          'Come on. Let's get out of here.' She took his hand to walk outside, where she decided to take him to a closed tent where literally no one was standing. The dark sky above their heads made her fall in awe. Sometimes she forgot how beautiful Zach had become. It was no surprise Ava had chosen him to mess around with. She let out a deep sigh, before pushing a hand through her hair. This evening had taken an unwelcome turn.
          'I know it isn't just Vester that pissed you off. Are you going to tell me what's really bothering you?' She wasn't a fool. He couldn't fool her.

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE
    She threw her iPhone on the table a little too harshly and dove for it right away when she saw it falling to the ground. She would've made a full somersault to catch it, but she ended up just lying flat on the table. Great. Now that would be covered in blood, too. She stared at her iPhone. The screen was cracked and little drops of blood had penetrated those craks. She moaned loudly, a weeping noise coming from her throat. Maybe Fox would buy her a new one if she ever beat him at Stratego.
          She heard the phone ring again as she walked up the stairs - which was good, meant it was still working - but she ignored it and ran upstairs to the bathroom instead because nausea had filled up her entire head again. The light that came through the window, came crashing down on her as if she was being hit by a truck. She was almost positive she had a concussion, but she felt relief running through her veins when she saw the wound on the back of her head, could be stitched up without having to shave her head. It still hurt like a motherfucker though. She wasn't sure if taking a shower was such a good idea, but the red streaks of blood in her hair annoyed her, so she let the water flow anyway.
          Who the Hell did that guy think he is? She'd never gotten bashed up this bad by only one Vampire... Last time she had a concussion - one that was worse than this one, anyhow - she'd been in a coma for three weeks... Freya closed her eyes and swallowed hard at that thought. She looked at herself in the mirror and suddenly, all the anger drained from her body. She wanted to cry, but she shook her head and stripped off her clothes instead.
          A searing pain shot through her scalp when the water hit her head, but eventually, the pain became relieving. She cursed as she attempted to get the blood out of her hair, since it had been starting to dry and was now forming a clot. She winced when she touched the open wound by accident and when she saw blood was no longer mixing in with the water at her feet, she turned off the tap. She felt drowsy, even with the cold air hitting her naked body. She grabbed a towel and tried to get as little blood on it as possible. She searched for her underwear and threw on an old shirt she had once stolen from Fox she could fit in five times. She tied her hair up and cringed when she heard her brother's voice.
          Freya grabbed the first-aid kit and carefully walked downstairs - realised she probably should've put on shoes when she saw there was way more blood than she had expected.
          "Hey there," she said sheepishly.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 12:26 ]

help

Grumbling about the fact that Obsidian just used his full name out loud — Zachaël softened a bit due to the fact that there was a breaking point in the voice of his little partner, something he couldn’t handle because he wanted her to feel good at all times. Without complaining he followed Obsidian outside, glad for the fact that he didn’t want to speak about his feeling in a tent full of people he didn’t knew. In general he didn’t like to talk about his feeling, but this was an exceptional case and rules were meant to be broken for someone like Obsidian.
          When Obsidian found the spot she was looking for and asked her questions, Zachaël felt his stomach turn round and round. Was this the point he should tell her about his feelings? It was a beautiful moment — no doubt. Some stars were shining above their heads and the air was sweet due to all the food of the theme park. With one single look at Obsidian — he was remembered to the reasons that made him fall in love with her in the first place. She was beautiful. More than that. She was as radiant as the little stars above their heads — small, but fierce.
    “No — it wasn’t just Vester. Although he was a big part of it. I don’t like that traitor for a single bit. But. . . it’s just. . .” This is it. This was the moment. Zachaël sucked his lungs full with air and looked up to the sky to ask his grandparents for guidance for this moment. “It’s just that. . . I don’t want you to get hurt, I don’t want you talking to that guy because when he looks at you. . . No one should look at you like that except for me.” He was as red as a tomato right now and he didn’t even felt the pain in his fingers any longer.

Hunter

The world went kind of quiet when he spoke. She hung on to every single word he said. In disbelief, of the fact that she'd been so blind. Or maybe she didn't want to see his love. Maybe she was scared. Sid pulled herself together, her face messy with all the emotions that rushed over it. She couldn't help but smiled a little. So this was how it felt when someone told you they loved you — and you could feel that almost perfect moment filling up your body, your mind. She stood there for a few seconds, but then she jumped up and threw her arms around his tall neck. She wrapped her combat boots around his hips, pushed her face as close as she could to his, and stared him so deep in the eyes she could perfectly see herself before she leaned down to kiss him.
          The sway taste of alcohol and a cold evening and even a flair of pizza welcomed her, and she'd remember this as Zach and how he tasted. She only pulled away when she ran out of breath — and since she could hold it for quite some time, that was after approximately one and a half minute. Her cheeks were as red as his, but her smile filled almost half of her face. She studied him from up close; his thick eyebrows, his strong jawline and the space inbetween. She looked him up and down before she pressed her forehead against his.
          'It took you long enough.' The whisper only reached between the two of them. She'd had her speculations. The ''perhaps he loves me'' moments. But there was no manual for partnership. Her father hadn't married his partner. Her grandmother had not married hers. It wasn't always as clear as it was with them. In some way, maybe Sid had known that eventually they would get to that place. That small point in life where they could admit it and stop the fight in denying it.
          'Your mess is mine. Your messes will always be mine.' She spoke, cupping his head with her fingers. She caressed his cheekbones, thinking about Ava and the fact that maybe — maybe she'd helped a little. Not that she would ever say that out loud; neither would it keep her from killing the little bitch. But that wasn't what she wanted to think about right now. Zach was what she wanted right now. Only him.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 15:08 ]

FOX JONATHAN FRANCIS TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

He had heard how she turned off the water and walked around upstairs. It calmed his worried heart, if only a little, but when she came down and he could see her pale face, the worry increased again.
          "What the fuck happened in here?" he asked less angry than he actually felt. He pushed himself off the wall and put his arms around his little sister. She wasn't wearing any silver at the moment, thus he didn't have to be careful while hugging her. He wanted to say something else, but he didn't get the chance because she suddenly started sobbing and dropped the first aid kit she was holding. He didn't say a word, lifted her up and sat down on the stairs. He had no idea what was going on, but he'd seen the wound on her head and figured she was a little bit confused because of it. She almost never cried, but he still know what to do. He cuddled her while she grasped his shirt, until her tears turned into sniffs.
          "I, uh... I ran into the door by accident?" she said, before snorting really loud. Fox answered with a look that was a perfect representation of Are you fucking kidding me? He sighed and put her on her feet before getting up himself. He stretched his back and wondered if the ceiling had always been that close to his head. It had been a while since the last time he came here, and for some reason, it felt like he still didn't stop growing.
          "Holy, fucking cow!" he yelled when he suddenly felt something scratching his leg. Memphis, Freya's cat, hissed at him, and he had the urge to kick the little monster away. Cats didn't like him and that feeling was mutual. Fox growled at the little animal, feeling his wolf inside of him for a second, and scared him away.
          "Stupid cat," he muttered. He turned his attention to his sister again and examined the wound on her head. He frowned when she made a few sounds of pain.
          "You need to go to the hospital," he muttered, but Freya already started protesting before he could even finish his sentence.
          "Fine, fine. Stop complaining, I'll try to stitch you up," he grumbled, while picking up the first aid kit. "But only if you tell me what really happened. I know there has to be a vampire in your story, I can smell it."

May the bridges I burn light the way.

No fucking shit.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 19:17 ]

Mhm?

[I'M FUCKING CRYING. STOP BEING SO CUTE!!]

Mhm?

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE
    Freya looked at her cat with a look of displeasure on her face. She crossed her arms. So now you wake up, you little shit. The cat had been sleeping on the couch during the entirety of the fight with Thorne. She sniffed again, because her nose was still runny, and went back to the kitchen where she grabbed a tissue and a bottle of whiskey, ignoring Fox's question. She blew her nose and looked at Fox as she poured herself a glass of the strong liquor. Her brother arched an eyebrow.
          "What now? I'm not going to let you use hypodermic needles and weird narcotics on me while alcohol numbs the pain just as well." She drank all of the whiskey in one big gulp and felt like passing out right away. She blinked rapidly and sat down on a chair. Freya always oversaw the tiny detail that was her tiny posture: she got drunk within seconds at each party, but the dizzy feeling seemed to find its balance with the pain and now all that rested Freya was a fuzzy brain and a warm feeling. She smiled contently and gestured Fox to go ahead and close the wound. She did feel nervous though. She'd never have to have had someone stitch up a wound that was this close to her brain. It felt as if someone was clenching her heart and she took a deep breath. "We should probably clean up this mess before Gran and Gramps come home, though," she said silently. "Also, my phone broke." Freya stared at him, feeling the dizziness again. She frowned. "Why the Hell are their pink hearts in your hair?"

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 18:28 ]

help

Daelyn Orsay Willow

Vampire • Leader of the Colony

“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
    It would be like sleep without dreams.”

Annoyed, Daelyn rolled her eyes. Marley was third in command and that meant she had to check in every now and then, but Daelyn hadn’t heard much of her lately. She wasn’t befriended with Marley and didn’t care about her well—being, but if Marley would be gone for too long they’d have to find a new third in command. And that was a task that would be very difficult, since Daelyn didn't like anyone for that status. She had a group of people she liked, which was very small, a group of people she didn’t really care for, which was quite large, and a group she didn’t like; most of them ended up dead.
          Daelyn let out a witch–like laugh when Atlas crumbled the waitress’ phone number to pieces. The look on her face made Daelyns’ cold heart jump with amusement. It was actually a bit sad for Katy, the waitress, but she looked liked a girl that would easily find a new prey — to Daelyns’ disgust. Even though Daelyn had been roaming the earth for almost seven centuries, it took her time to adjust to this new era. In Daelyns’ time, women had to wear non—revealing clothes and she still tried to live up to that. She couldn’t wear long, black dresses out in the open since that would cause suspicion, instead she had to wear modern clothes. It was hard to find clothing that wasn’t too revealing but most of the time she succeeded and made sure she didn’t reveal too much skin. She tried to slowly ‘outgrow’ the rule, but old habits die hard.
          Daelyns’ gaze followed Atlas, who pulled out a metal flask and poured an amber coloured liquid in his cup. She instanly knew it was something with alcohol in it but she said nothing of it. She frowned when he made a comment about blood. “You know I prefer a challenge,” she started, “and does she look like a challenge to you?”
          The girl was tiny and wouldn’t stand a chance against Daelyn, who had inhuman strength. Her favourite preys were Hunters, since they could put up a good fight, but she hardly killed any Hunters, since they were very dangerous. She sighed, a bit bored. Maybe she’d have to leave the werewolve territory if she wanted some blood. Fox would probably respect her gesture but once again, she liked to play games. “I’m sure the werewolves won’t mind a few deaths, they know we need blood,” she said it more to herself than to Atlas.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Due to the fact that Obsidian stood still for a few seconds — Zachaël was sure he’d blew it. What was he thinking telling her about his feelings for her in a strange manner like that? Even though the words didn’t reflected his true feelings it was a close call for the moments he let sulk down before — like the times the watched movies together or just were close in their apartment.
    When he felt Obsidians arms around his neck and her thin legs around his waist — he froze like a statue. Before he could even speak the words “what the Hell” he felt her soft lips linger on his own. Deep down he was screaming to himself: kiss her back — complete moron!
          Blinking wild, the sudden realization hit him that this was real — it wasn’t a dream or something in that manner. Within half a second he was moving, digging his fingers in the flesh of Obsidian’s hips making sure she was pressed close against him. Groaning he opened his mouth and recognized the taste of her lips and mouth as from his fantasies. She was everything he expected and more — so much more.
    When Obsidian broke the kiss off he almost let a complain slip over his lips, but then he realized he held his breath the entire time and was breathing like a retarded seal right now. Get your act together, Zachaël, he heard himself scowl in his thoughts. Although there still was a tiny version of himself dancing in the background, fists pumping in the air while screaming “I kissed a girl! I kissed Sid!”
          “If I knew you would do. . . that — I’d have told you earlier,” he breath while stifling a laugh. Carefully he placed a few steps so he could press Obsidian’s back to the side of a food cart that was selling peanuts and other nuts. With his injured hand, he stroked her cheek as he placed a little peck on her lips — which were still swollen from their kiss. With his other hands and his hips, he kept her upright against him — not wanting to let her go so soon, or ever. . . for that matter.
          “How on earth am I going to let you fight creatures now? It was almost impossible before. . . But now. . .” Shaking his head he looked at her with pain in his eyes. Only the thought of seeing Sid in pain made his anger flare up in his head. “Can’t I put you away somewhere?” he grins, a little seriousness in his voice.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila couldn't help but laugh outloud. 'Well, if it bothers you that much, you could always move to Asia. Women over there are a lot smaller,' she grinned. 'But being smaller than other people is not that bad. They will often underestimate you and that makes it even more fun when you kick their ass.' Leila experienced that a lot while training with werewolves who were bigger than her, especially male werewolves. They were stronger and thought they could easily take her, but she was a lot faster and more agile. Their big size made it also easier to hit them. They were hard to miss.
          'Anyway, nice to meet you Thorne.' She hadn't heard of that name before. 'By the way, if you don't want people to runaway screaming, you should probably clean your face up a bit more.'
          She wondered whether the young vampire was living alone or that he lived with an older vampire.
          'I haven't really seen you around before, have you been living here for long?'

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered