• † † †

† † †

† † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

R O L E S
    DOCTORS
    † Killian Theodore Cliffwood • Ian Somerhalder (narcissist) // Lizor
    † Edward Isaac Jones • Iwan Rheon // Shireen
    † Norman Richard Galloway • David Gandy (drug addict) // Miall
    †
    † Katherine Williams • Scarlett Johansson (sadist) // Macabre
    † Elaine Ophelia Hershey • Kristina Romanova // Shocker
    † Adaline Ruth Baker • Elizabeth Olsen // Viraha
    †

PATIENTS
    † Charles Alexander Madkins • fc • Paranoid Personality Disorder // Lachesism
    † Henry Nicholas Reign • Daniel Bederov • Major Depressive Disorder // Viraha
    † Lukas Heathford • Arthur Daniyarov • PTSD // Marlow
    † Jethro Niclas Hayes • ? • Borderline personality disorder // Scythe
    † Lilith Stanbury • Violet Ell • Schizophrenia/ED // Macabre
    † Anastasia Florence Chau-Se • Daul Kim • Dissociative Identity Disorder // Lizor
    † Therese Scottsman • Lorde • Hysteria // Shireen
    † Dorothy Margaret Crawford • Cora Keegan • Bipolar // Miall

T O P I C S
    † Roletopic
    † Chattopic 1, 2
    † Playtopic

S T A R T E R
    It is early in the morning and the patients arrive at Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. The doctors and nurses are ready to examine them completely before they get showed to their small rooms. The patients aren't allowed their own possessions in and have to walk around in pre scripted clothes. They have to wear white pants - men - and a long ankle skirt - women - with an elastic band instead of a fly and a white blouse.

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2017 - 17:09 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY
    "No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky."

35 • DOCTOR • ALCOHOL ADDICTION • STAS' ROOM • ANASTASIA

For the first time in ages Anastasia moves again and walks up to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I just really don't know what to do or say, because she hugs me. I stand still and before I can even move my arms, she steps back again. I watch her in silence for a couple of seconds, before she starts talking again.
          'I am sorry, doctor Galloway. I am also sorry I stole your alcohol, I get it that you need it. It is like love in a bottle and you need a little bit of love.' I smile gently but don't say a word, because I see she wants to continue speaking. I do agree alcohol is like love in a bottle, but it's not even as remotely as satisfying as having Beatrice next to me. Not even close. 'Maybe... maybe I can give you love? My last doctor needed love too and he told me to give it to him. I do not mind. Just... don't hurt me. You can touch me.'
          At this point I stand there, almost like a statue, unable to move. Is she serious? I see her pushing down the dress she's wearing now. I see her breasts. I swallow and I take a deep breath. I am not sure what her previous doctor asked her to do was legit, if he really wanted her to have sex with him, maybe against his will. I would never do such a thing to a patient. Never. I am... was married. Happily married, even. She kisses my cheek and for a moment I close my eyes. I can hardly recall the last time a woman kissed me on the cheek, let alone on the lips. It must have been Beatrice, because she is, was, my wife. I loved her to death.
          I finally am able again to move my muscles and I lift up my arms, before placing them on her naked arms. I look at the girl in front of me. So small and so fragile, yet she does an awful lot to my body. I haven't felt like this in ages. I haven't done anything like this in maybe eight years, apart from once with Adaline, my colleague. I'm a grown man and somebody like Killian would laugh at me because of it. I only had sex once in the last couple of years. And now... just these words and gestures from Anastasia, the girl in front of me, makes me feel... alive. I place my fingers under her chin and I look up at her eyes. 'Are you sure?' I ask, my voice is kind of husky because of the heat that is racing through my body. I bite my lower lip and I take another look at her small body, then I bend over to her and I kiss her neck gently. My hands slide down to her hips and I close my eyes as I pull her closer to my body. It's been ages since I have done and felt this. I probably should not be doing this to and with a patient, but she told me... It isn't ethical, but... I know how Anastasia feels. In some ways. She has lost her family because she was placed into Asylumns. I lost my wife and any chance of a family myself, because Beatrice passed away.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 mei 2017 - 22:11 ]

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Anastasia "Stas" Florence Chau-Se
    “My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.”

24 • Dissociative identity disorder • Her Room • Doctor Galloway

It takes a long time for him to respond. For a while he just stands there, motionless. But then he slowly places his hands on my arms and looks at me. I bite my lip and feel my cheek blush. At first it was only a thing in my head, placed there by encounters I had with other men, but now he is looking at me like that, I kind of do want him. He places his finger under my chin and lifts it. I swallow. 'Are you sure?' he asks and I nod slowly. He starts leaning forward and I gasp as his soft lips touch my neck. Slowly his hands start sliding down my body. His touch is gentle, nothing I have ever felt before. I have had sex with men that hurt me, threw me against the wall and were done with me within five minutes. I have never been touched as if I am porcelain. I have never been touched as if I was more than just an object. The upper half of my dress falls down and I press myself gently against his body. My fingers start trailing down his and I find his buttons, which I start opening. I place one hand on his cheek and lift up his face so I can very slowly press my lips on his. I can't imagine ever kissing like this. Warm feelings rush through my body as I slide my arms through his hair and pull him closer.
          'This is better than alcohol,' I whisper softly against his lips. I look into his eyes and stroke his cheek. 'I feel warm all over.' I blush and kiss him again, but this time less gentle, but more passionate and hungry for him. Hungry for his touch. I push off his jacket and start unbuttoning his blouse until I can see his bare chest. He looks amazing. I can't deny that. He takes my breath away. He is absolutely gorgeous. I press my lips in his neck and close my eyes. 'Will you have me?'

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

35 • DOCTOR • ALCOHOL ADDICTION • ANASTASIA'S ROOM • ANASTASIA

slight 16+ ish

I feel her half naked body pressed against mine. I look at it and see her dress fell down a bit, so her upper body is now naked. She is kind of beautiful, I have to say. She is tiny and fragile, but beautiful. I feel her hand against my cheek and before I know it, she has pressed her lips against mine. It does feel a bit strange, but as soon as her fingers slide through my hair and I start to relax, I start to enjoy the kiss we now share. A doctor, me, and a patient, Anastasia. Nobody can know about this, but right now I just don't want to stop. The last time I did this with Adaline, it didn't feel this gentle. It was a bit more rough, I didn't treat her like a fragile human being. Adaline can take care of herself, Anastasia can't. She needs people to keep her from hurting herself.
          'This is better than alcohol. I feel warm all over.' I open my eyes and I look right into her dark eyes, only a few inches away from me. My jacket falls of as soon as Anastasia gets her hands on it and then she starts unbuttoning my blouse. I have to say I do have a pretty good body, people told me that, luckily the alcohol didn't really show. I used to train a lot. Now it's been a bit less, but still... I try to keep fit. 'Will you have me?' she asks and I let a slight sigh escape my mouth. I want this. I will not think about the consequences, if somebody finds out. I won't let anybody find out.
          'Yes...' I answer with a soft voice, pulling Anastasia's body closer to mine and closing my eyes for a few seconds, before I look at her once again and I turn us around, so her back leans against the wall behind her. I won't hurt her, because I promised that. I will not let anyone hurt her again, never in her life. I'm her doctor and that's my duty, but I will make her enjoy... 'I will have you...' I place my hand against her cheek and kiss her soft lips again, my other hand still rests against her hip and my fingers draw small circles on her skin. I slowly push the dress down so I can see and feel more of her body. I know I have the condoms in my pocket. I am not sure if I want to use them or not, I am not sure if I want her to see them. They're weird, ungodly. Not that I am religious, far from it (because why would Beatrice and my father be dead while Anastasia's father lives, while he has hurt so many people?), but it is weird to prevent a pregnancy, even though I would have loved to wear one while having sex with Adaline, because she did fall pregnant with a child. With mine? I don't know for sure, but it still is slightly worrying.
          Is this better than alcohol? I don't really know, but I recognize the feeling of happiness and being aroused... Alcohol, in some way, does the same for me.

slight 16+ ish

'Yes...' He pushes me against the wall, but not harsh. He is gentle and I smile weakly as I feel him close against me. The alcohol rushes through me like love and a red flush spread across my pale cheeks. 'I will have you...' he whispers and my stomach lurches pleasantly. I feel his large hand on my cheek and his lips on mine. We are kissing again. I am aware of his hand on my hip and let my own fingers slide through his black hair. As he starts pushing my dress down, it feels as if I'm in heaven. I have never felt this good or well, not when someone was touching me. I press my body closer to his and bite his lip softly before pulling back.
          I press my warm lips in his neck. I know what to do now. I have been made to do this several times, but right now I want it. I think. I work my way down, slowly biting and nibbling on his skin. I can still feel his hands all over my body and it feels good. My own hands travel down to his pants and I start to unbutton them. I hope this is what he wants, maybe then he will give me what I want. Someone once told me that if I behave, I get the pleasure I give back, but I haven't gotten it yet and he makes me want it. I kneel down in front of him and push down the edges of his pants. I look up at him, biting my lips and let my fingertips slide around the edge of his boxers. Only then I notice two things having fallen out of his pocket. The little flask with liquor and a small package. I chuckle and take up the liquor. I unscrew it and take a big sip before pushing the flask in his hands.
          'What are those?' I whisper, pointing at the package, but before he can answer, I press my lips on his six-pack and slide my hands over the steadily growing bump in his pants. I am starting to get nervous, but I am not sure if it is in a good way. My hands shake slightly as I tug at his boxers and a nervous little laugh, leaves my lips.

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

[ bericht aangepast op 5 mei 2017 - 13:16 ]

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

35 • DOCTOR • ALCOHOL ADDICTION • ANASTASIA’S ROOM • ANASTASIA

slight 16+ ish

She softly bites my lower lip before seperating out lips once again. I look at her, but do not get much time to start talking to her, because she kisses my neck and makes her way down my torso. I enjoy it and I close my eyes while she caresses my body. I do not mind, certainly not. It's different from the last time with Adaline, where I took charge immediately and we only had sex because we both wanted to feel the lust and because we (or at least I) were drunk. Now I do have some alcohol in my system and so does Anastasia, but this time it's different. By now, Adaline and I would be entirely naked already...
          She starts unbuttoning my pants and I look down at the girl. Her hair falls over her back and shoulders and I can't help but to let my fingers slide through it. I like it, I kind of like her. Don't think of Beatrice now. I may still wear the ring, but she is dead. Dead. Now I notice her hands touch the bulge in my pants and I let a soft moan escape my mouth. I see the flask has fallen out of my pocket and then my eye falls on the condoms. Anastasia asks what those are and I want to answer — even though I am not sure what to answer — but she then kisses my abs and I bite my lower lip when feeling her hands again. Damn.
          I stop her before she can competely undress me and I make sure she gets up again. Her hands have started shaking. Is she nervous? Does she really want this? I look at the half naked girl in front of me and I kiss her once again. 'Are you sure you want this?' I ask, my voice is even huskier than before. She really, really turns me on. I place my hand on her bum and I smile when I feel her body close to mine. I press my body against hers so she can feel 'me' and I kiss her neck, also biting on it playfully. 'You can still stop... if you want to...' But I don't want her to stop...

slight 16+ ish

Before I can pull his boxers down, doctor Galloway — or well if I am going to have sex with him, I might as well call him Norman — pulls me up. He kisses me and I let him, my eyes closed. Wasn't I doing the right thing by going down on him? 'Are you sure you want this?' he asks and I notice my heart has started beating very fast from excitement and nervous. I nod and squeak softly as he places his hand on my behind and presses his body against me. I can feel a small budge press against my stomach and look at him, my mouth slightly open. Is this what I am doing to him? I flush and trail my fingers down his chest. 'You can still stop... if you want to...' but I can see in his eyes that is not what he wants and it isn't what I want either. I shake my head.
          'No,' I whisper, 'I've just never done it like this,' I whisper. 'I have never...,' I try to find the words as I stare up at him. 'Never been threatened like anything else than a... sex doll,' I whisper. I brush my lips against his cheek and press them once more on his soft, sweet lips. I pull back to look into his gorgeous eyes and bite my lip. Slowly I start walking backward, letting him go a little. I keep looking at him as the backs of my knees touch the bed. I lay myself down, only in my underwear and look up at him. 'Just... show me what to do,' I whisper softly. I quickly let my eyes go over his body and smile slightly. I push a strand of thick, black hair out of my eyes. I turn around a bit so my back is facing him. I push down my own panties and lay down on my stomach, peaking at him through the curtains of black hair.

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

slight 16+ ish

'No, I've just never done it like this. I have never... never been treated like anything else than a... sex doll.' Her lips once again brush against my cheek and lips and I kiss her back once again. I like it... she seems to know what she is doing, sort of. I really don't mind this, just the fact that she is a patient keeps me from fully going down on her. I don't want her to start screaming so the guards will walk in on us. I will probably get fired right away if people find out I have slept with a patient. A fragile patient. She can switch to some other personality within the blink of an eye. I have seen three now, I do not know how many are still left. But she has been used as a sex doll and I am not sure if I like the sound of it. 'Just... show me what to do,' she says as she lies down on the bed with her back turned to me. She now is completely naked and I swallow before I walk up to her and bend over.
          'I will...' I tell her softly and I press my lips on her shoulders. Her small body lies underneath mine and my hand touches her side and I let my fingers softly massage her back. 'Do you like this?' I then ask. I kiss her neck and I smile when I feel her body against mine. I enjoy it, maybe more than I should. But still, I can't stop myself. I do not want to stop this. It feels too good, even though I am the doctor and she is the patient. I just can't help it. The bulge in my boxers keeps on growing and I press it against Anastasia's behind. I want her to feel what she is doing to me. 'You make me feel like this...' I whisper into her ear as I kiss her neck and cheek. I just hover over her, covering her body with mine, making her feel safe, hopefully.

slight 16+ ish

He comes walking up to me and as he whispers that he will do so, I feel his soft lips on my shoulder. His hands trace my body and a soft moan of pleasure escapes my lips as he starts massaging my back. 'Do you like this?' He kisses my neck and another soft moan of pleasure stops me from answering his question.
          'Y-Yes,' I whisper and I close my eyes. Norman presses his body against mine. I gasp. I can feel his excitement against my behind and blush violently. My heart is racing and I have to stop myself from turning around and begging him to just take me. How can someone make me feel like this?
          'You make me feel like this...' he whispers into my ear and he starts kissing my neck and cheek again. I slowly turn around, so we are pressed together, front to front. I look him in the eyes and place my small hands on his cheek. His beard prickles against my skin and I smile. I press our lips together and kiss him. I can taste his hunger and lust and he can probably taste mine. One hand travels down his back until I reach his boxers. This time I'm not letting him stop me. I pull his boxers down so we are lying there, both naked. The room isn't that hot, but his body gives me enough heat to stay warm. I feel safe in his broad arms and the fear I had, has nearly subsided. I keep kissing him as I slowly start stroking him down below. It feels weird to do this, but also very good. I know what we are doing is wrong, but I can not stop myself and it looks like he can't either. I press my naked body against his and pull back from the kiss slightly. I look at him. I don't have to tell him what to do next, because my eyes tell him exactly what I want: him.

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

slight 16+ ish

'Y-yes,' I hear her whisper when I ask her if she likes and I feel myself getting more and more excited. She really, truly turns me on and I should not be feeling this, but at this point I really do not care. She turns around and now I can look at her naked body underneath me. She once again kisses me and I close my eyes this time, so I can concentrate more on the feelings that currently rush through my entire body. I feel she pushes my boxers down so now I am completely naked as well and I let a small, relieved sigh escape my mouth.
          She doesn't let her hand go back up to my face, but she now touches me there and I again moan softly. It really, really gets to me now and I do not want to stop anymore. Not here, not with this gorgeous girl lying underneath me, not when I finally have pushed Beatrice out of my thoughts for a few minutes. It could be the alcohol, but I know I'm not as intoxicated as I normally am, so I will remember this tomorrow. I will not wake up with a massive headache, thinking of what I did wrong in the last hours. No, I will really, really remember this.
          We look in each other's eyes when she pulls back and I bite my lower lip. I see her face and the look in her eyes and I know mine is telling her the same thing. I want this. I want to have sex with her and I will bloody well enjoy it too.
          I completely forget about the condoms I have in my possession, about which I haven't told Anastasia. It is unnatural. I'm not religious in any way, but I know those things have been made for protection during sex, nothing else. I don't want it. I just want to enjoy this as much as I can... I will enjoy it. Then, I press my lips against hers and I do what any man would do at this point: I thrust my lid inside of her and I moan again, a bit louder this time. I can't help it, but I can't make too much noise or the guard will come in and find us in this... position. I close my eyes again and start moving, enjoying every bit of it.

slight 16+ ish

I can see the hungry look in his eyes and I feel like crying out that I want him. We are tangled up in each other and I can barely tell where his body starts and mine begins. He presses his lips on mine again and that is when he releases me of all tension and thrusts inside me. I gasp for air and pin my nails in his muscled back. I moan against his lips and try very much not to be too loud. I can't remember him locking the door so anyone could just enter if they heard us. Knowing that makes this sort of more exciting, because it is completely not done. As we move together out kiss gets sloppier and rougher. I wrap my legs around his body and pull back from the kiss, hiding my face in his neck. He keeps going and the tension in me is building up again. I have never felt it like this. I have to admit it hurt a little at first, but right now I can only feel pleasure and pleasure building up.
          I'm in heaven. I have to stop myself from screaming and nuzzle my face in his neck as we reach our climax together. I feel every single muscle in my body relax and let myself fall down into the mattress. I close my eyes, panting slightly. Norman gets off me and as soon as the heat of his body is gone, I shiver. I curl up slightly and look at him through the hair that has fallen over my eyes. My cheeks are red and I smile slightly, still panting. I reach out and touch his cheek softly. I bite my lip and close my eyes. My body feels like jelly right now. I feel amazing, but I feel tired and sore. I can't believe we did this, it feels as if this is some strange dream I've lost myself in, but I know it is real.

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

slight 16+ ish

We keep kissing, but it feels kind of sloppy and I feel like we are losing any track of time now. I do not know what will happen after this, I do not know if people will have heard us have sex but I certainly hope not. Anastasia has been kind of the only patient I've been talking to and with today and now I do not want to see anybody else.
          I moan softly and hide my face in her neck so I can muffle the sounds I can't keep from escaping my mouth. It feels like I'm in heaven now, it really does. With Adaline it was just about lust and nothing else. We both needed it... Anastasia and I both needed it as well, but it felt different. Still, I do not regret it. It wouldn't surprise me if Killian too once or twice had sex with a patient.
          We both reach our climax and my body completely tenses and then relaxes when I softly fall down on Anastasia's fragile and thin body. I pull back and get off her to give ourselves a bit of space to breathe and take in oxygen, because the heat in the room increased significantly when we... 'did' this. I look at the girl when she touches my cheek and I bite my lower lip when she smiles. I smile back and look up. I see the flask with a bit alcohol left in it and I reach for it, taking a sip and handing it over to Anastasia. I'm still slightly panting and I look at the girl that's still lying on the bed. She is really, really pretty. I won't say I understand why her father touched and raped her multiple times, but I do see that she is a very pretty girl and even though she didn't quite have experience with 'good' sex, she did know what to do. I liked her touching me...
          'Now you know what it can feel like...' I mumble softly and I smile to her. Then I get up from the bed and start collecting our clothes so we can both get dressed so we can get decent before somebody barges in, even though that would be hard because I did lock the door. 'What it can feel like when you both want to do it...' I add.

He smiles back and for a moment I feel whole again. I have hope I won't be alone anymore. Then he looks up and grabs the small flask of alcohol, which he drinks from before handing it to me. I empty the small flask and watch him looking at me. I can see he is enjoying what he likes and I lift my body a little so he can look at it more properly. 'Now you know what it can feel like..,' he mumbles. I smile back, but my smile fades when he starts getting up. I quickly turn around and panic rises in me as he starts collecting his clothes. 'What it can feel like when you both want to do it...'
          'W-What? Are you leaving?' I had expected him to stay and to lay with me. Was that stupid to think? Should I have expected him to fuck me and then go? Maybe I should have, but that's not what I wanted. I grab my panties and pull them on. I get up and wrap my vingers around his arm. 'Stay,' I whisper urgently. 'You can stay here for a while, we can just lay down and... please.' I don't want to beg him, but my voice sounds as if I'm begging him. I just don't want him to leave already. I don't want to be alone. What if this thing was one time? 'You... l-liked it right? Will you stay? Just for a little?' I push myself up on my tiptoes and softly press my lips on his again. 'Please,' I mutter, before sliding down and laying my head on his chest. I don't want him to go and have him pretend nothing happened, the next time we see each other. I want this to happen again. I do not want this amazing feeling to leave me, to slide away from me. 'I am cold,' I mutter honestly. I am only standing in my panties and I need him to wrap his arms around me and keep me warm. 'Stay, Norman.'

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶

Killian Theodore Cliffwood
    “Mephobia is the fear of becoming so awesome that the human race can't handle it and everyone dies... no, wait, I already am.”

29 • Narcissistic • The Common Area • Lukas, Jethro, Henry
    'So. . . How long ‘till dinner?' Henry mutters. 'I think we all can use some distraction right now, isn’t that right?' I frown slightly and look at Lukas who glares at me. Man, the kid is extremely mad at me. He is going to have a hard time at this place if he keeps behaving like this.
          'I assume so?' Lukas says and I fold my arms. 'So, yeah Killian.. When is dinner?' He then turns to Henry and says: 'Do you know how to play this game?'
          'Dinner will be in...,' I look on my watch, 'half an hour,' I tell them. 'We will hear a bell sound when it has been made ready, so you will not need to worry. You won't miss it. Yes, Henry, you can explain the rules to us, that seems about right.' I look at him. I hope some other doctor will deal with Lukas, not because I can not handle him, but because he will make me lose my temper. I have no need for that to happen. Though of course if I have to deal with Lukas, I will easily do that, just like I always do that. I get a hand through my hair and look at myself in the reflection of the window next to us. One strand is slightly out of place and I quickly fix it. I sit straight and flatten the ripples in my suit. 'How about we play one round. I will play along, but no more than one round. I do not really like games.' Mostly because I am not really good at them and I hate losing.

The call me Charming, no, no, not prince... Doctor,
    Doctor Charming.

NORMAN RICHARD GALLOWAY

'W-what? Are you leaving?' she asks as I put on my trousers again, but she stops me in my tracks when she grabs my arm. 'Stay. You can stay here for a while, we can just lay down and... please. You... l-liked it right? Will you stay? Just for a little? Please?' I look at the girl, she once again kisses my lips and I place my hand on her hip again, it almost goes automatically. I kiss her back and I close my eyes, but open them soon.
          'Yes, I liked it...' I mutter and I look in her eyes again. She lays her head on my chest and she stands close to me. We still are almost naked, I am just wearing my trousers and she is wearing her panties, but that's all.
          'I am cold. Say, Norman.' I swallow and close my eyes when I feel her standing so close to me. I suddenly think of Beatrice again. Her hugs were amazing, we often hugged and cuddled, wherever we were. I liked that I was taller than her so I could wrap my arms around her, tower over her, make her feel safe. Stopping her from crying. Letting her know I was there for her. But now she is dead, I can't do that. I can't make Beatrice feel safe and loved because she is six feet underground. Cold. Dead.
          All of a sudden I feel a shiver come over me and I close my eyes. I wrap my arms around Anastasia and bend forwards. She is even smaller dan Beatrice. It feels nice to hold somebody. 'I will say...' I mumble softly. I don't know what else to do. It's not that I can think properly now I am kind of drunk and thinking of Beatrice again. I shouldn't think of her. Not anymore. Definitely not when I'm with Anastasia and we just had sex. I sit back on the bed and I sigh softly, before looking at the girl again. 'Still cold?' I ask her.

'Yes, I liked it...' he mutters after kissing me back. It gives me a bit of hope again, maybe he will stay after all. I can see he is deeply in thought again. I wonder what he is thinking about, but I think I can guess. He seems to be obsessing about his ex all the time and it makes me feel like a bit of a substandard. I swallow and look down, but at that moment I feel his muscly arm wrapping around my body. He bends forwards and I look up at him. 'I will say...' he whispers and he sits down on the bed. I smile weakly. 'Still cold?' Slowly I nod and I take place next to him, my arms wrapped around my body and my breasts. I pull him down onto the bed and curl up against him, pulling the covers over our semi-naked bodies. The relaxed feeling returns and the anxiety slowly subsides.
          'You locked the door, right?' I whisper softly and I close my eyes, nuzzling my face in his neck. I have never really done this with anyone, but I feel the need to do this with him. He makes me feel rather safe, even though I barely know him. I trust him and that might be one of my faults, but I can not help it. 'We are safe,' I whisper. 'You were a lot nicer than other people were to me,' I mutter. I pull the sheets down a little and show him my chest and my upper arms. Several scars show. 'I didn't do these ones myself,' I state in a casual tone, as if I am discussing the weather. 'They were done to me. Not all of them, though.' I point at a particularly large scar on my side. 'This one I had to do myself, because one of my doctors loved the idea of someone harming themselves and it got him excited. It is strange how some doctors seem to be even more messed up then their patients.' I look him into his eyes. 'You are not though. Messed up, I mean. Just a little. But I think everyone is a little crazy. I am just a bit too crazy.'

诶艾诶娜哦诶娜艾诶