•       Set in the present day and based on the iconic Archie Comics characters, "Riverdale" is a surprising and subversive take on Archie (KJ Apa), Betty (Lili Reinhart, Surviving Jack), Veronica (Camila Mendes), Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Josie (Ashleigh Murray) and their friends, exploring the surrealism of small town life -- the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale's wholesome facade.
          As a new school year begins, the town of Riverdale is reeling from the recent, tragic death of high school golden boy Jason Blossom - and nothing feels the same... Archie Andrews (KJ Apa) is still the all-American teen, but the summer's events made him realize that he wants to pursue a career in music - not follow in his dad's footsteps - despite the sudden end of his forbidden relationship with Riverdale's young music teacher, Ms. Grundy (Sarah Habel). Which means Archie doesn't have anyone who will mentor him - certainly not singer Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray), who is only focused on her band, the soon-to-be-world-famous Pussycats.
          It's all weighing heavily on Archie's mind - as is his fractured friendship with budding writer and fellow classmate Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse). Meanwhile, girl-next-door Betty Cooper (Lili Reinhart) is anxious to see her crush Archie after being away all summer, but she's not quite ready to reveal her true feelings to him. And Betty's nerves - which are hardly soothed by her overbearing mother Alice (Madchen Amick) aren't the only thing holding her back.
          When a new student, Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes), arrives in town from New York with her mother Hermione (Marisol Nichols), there's an undeniable spark between her and Archie, even though Veronica doesn't want to risk her new friendship with Betty by making a play for Archie. And then there's Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch)... Riverdale's Queen Bee is happy to stir up trouble amongst Archie, Betty, and Veronica, but Cheryl is keeping secrets of her own. What, exactly, is she hiding about the mysterious death of her twin brother, Jason? Riverdale may look like a quiet, sleepy town, but there are dangers in the shadows...

De eerste aflevering is nu te zien op Netflix!
    Wie kijkt? Heeft gekeken?
    Wat vinden jullie?
    Spoilers graag onder de spoilerknop!

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Phorthos schreef:
    ^ I totally agree

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Locomotief schreef:
    ^omggg can I say it btw? Probby all thinking it maar FP is echt een Dilf lol (':

Dude, amen to that.

Hiram mag van mij nu echt oprotten. :c

Ik heb alle spoilers gelezen en ik weet niet meer wie het was, maar god, als ze het aan zouden durven om Veronica dood te schrijven, amen to these writers. Ze irriteert me al 15 episodes ongeveer, lol. :')

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Amren schreef:
    Ik heb alle spoilers gelezen en ik weet niet meer wie het was, maar god, als ze het aan zouden durven om Veronica dood te schrijven, amen to these writers. Ze irriteert me al 15 episodes ongeveer, lol. :')

Dat valt dan nog mee hahaha. Ik vind haar ook echt zo irritant, en ze heeft Archie ook verpest. :c Dat is ook maar een stom karakter geworden.

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

HiddIeston schreef:
    (...)
    Dat valt dan nog mee hahaha. Ik vind haar ook echt zo irritant, en ze heeft Archie ook verpest. :c Dat is ook maar een stom karakter geworden.

Same, alhoewel ik haar de vorige aflevering echt top vond. Ik wou dat ze Cheryl een beetje van haar screentime gaven... Ik vind season 1 Veronica veel en veel leuker.

~ When you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars ~

HiddIeston schreef:
    (...)

Archie is echt zo'n fuckboy geworden. :/

ik loop heel erg achter maar deze high school musical aflevering, wat een lyrics :')

Over die musical aflevering: wordt mooier als je even de plot van Carrie de Musical googlet.

~ When you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars ~

Ik ben zo blij dat jughead nog leeft maar shit, dat einde. Hiram is echt een major asshole dat hij de moord op Cassidy op Archie framed tho

We were the forever that didn't last

Aaaah Juggy leeft nog en zelfs Fangs ook! En ik vind het echt tof dat Cheryl zich bij de Serpents heeft aangesloten. ^^

Also, Kevin en Moose? Moet dat. :x Please bring Joaquin back next season.

En wat een actie weer van Hiram. Ik moet wel zeggen dat Archie en Veronica wel weer in mijn achting stijgen. En pffff nu zo lang wachten D:

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

HiddIeston schreef:
    Aaaah Juggy leeft nog en zelfs Fangs ook! En ik vind het echt tof dat Cheryl zich bij de Serpents heeft aangesloten. ^^

En wat een actie weer van Hiram. Ik moet wel zeggen dat Archie en Veronica wel weer in mijn achting stijgen. En pffff nu zo lang wachten D:

JA! Zo vet ook dat rode jack van haar!
    En ja Kevin & Joaquin pls
    Ik kan serieus niet zo lang wachten echt noo

We were the forever that didn't last

HiddIeston schreef:

FANGS LEEFT NOG YAY.
    beter maken ze Drew en Jordan series regulars volgend seizoen net als Vanessa en Charles.

Hiram mag van mij de pijp uit, gooi hem maar in Sweetwater river. En ja begin ik Archie en Veronica ook weer wat "leuker" te vinden, als ze maar niet teveel zitten te flikflooien lol.

Betty en Jughead samen met de baby's vond ik echt cute af.

I LOVE THIS EPISODE OMFG

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

IK HEB GEEN WIFI MAAR IKB HEB AL JULLIE SPOILERS GELEZEN AJDJSKDKDKF

Ik moet eerlijk zeggen dat ik deze finale leuker had gevonden als het begin van seizoen 3. Het einde van de vorige aflevering was zo krachtig, met alle chaos, alle emoties, antwoorden op vragen die we allemaal hadden, en natuurlijk met Jug. Dat had de finale moeten zijn. Don't Grt me wrong, I loved this episode haha. Ik denk gewoon dat niet alleen de openingscene met Betty, Archie en Veronica bij dat graf en eigenlijk gewoon de hele episode een betere binnenkomer was geweest voor het volgende seizoen.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 mei 2018 - 22:30 ]

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.