•       Set in the present day and based on the iconic Archie Comics characters, "Riverdale" is a surprising and subversive take on Archie (KJ Apa), Betty (Lili Reinhart, Surviving Jack), Veronica (Camila Mendes), Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Josie (Ashleigh Murray) and their friends, exploring the surrealism of small town life -- the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale's wholesome facade.
          As a new school year begins, the town of Riverdale is reeling from the recent, tragic death of high school golden boy Jason Blossom - and nothing feels the same... Archie Andrews (KJ Apa) is still the all-American teen, but the summer's events made him realize that he wants to pursue a career in music - not follow in his dad's footsteps - despite the sudden end of his forbidden relationship with Riverdale's young music teacher, Ms. Grundy (Sarah Habel). Which means Archie doesn't have anyone who will mentor him - certainly not singer Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray), who is only focused on her band, the soon-to-be-world-famous Pussycats.
          It's all weighing heavily on Archie's mind - as is his fractured friendship with budding writer and fellow classmate Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse). Meanwhile, girl-next-door Betty Cooper (Lili Reinhart) is anxious to see her crush Archie after being away all summer, but she's not quite ready to reveal her true feelings to him. And Betty's nerves - which are hardly soothed by her overbearing mother Alice (Madchen Amick) aren't the only thing holding her back.
          When a new student, Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes), arrives in town from New York with her mother Hermione (Marisol Nichols), there's an undeniable spark between her and Archie, even though Veronica doesn't want to risk her new friendship with Betty by making a play for Archie. And then there's Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch)... Riverdale's Queen Bee is happy to stir up trouble amongst Archie, Betty, and Veronica, but Cheryl is keeping secrets of her own. What, exactly, is she hiding about the mysterious death of her twin brother, Jason? Riverdale may look like a quiet, sleepy town, but there are dangers in the shadows...

De eerste aflevering is nu te zien op Netflix!
    Wie kijkt? Heeft gekeken?
    Wat vinden jullie?
    Spoilers graag onder de spoilerknop!

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Oké maar, whut. Ik had het al verwacht dat Hal de Black Hood was, maar still - er is nog steeds de man die Fred aanviel en aargh. En also, JUGHEAD. EN FANGS. RIP FANGS EN JUGHEAD IS HOPELIJK NIET DOOD WANT JEZUS DAT KUNNEN ZE NIET MAKEN.
    Cheryl was wel goals toen ze Toni kwam redden samen met Jughead though.

[Dragonneau > Osha] Valar Morghulis

SCREAMING

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMFG DEZE EPISODE IS FUCKING INSANE. JUUUUGGGYYYY ):

made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

OMG <--- enough said wow

Treat people with kindness

Speechless :/

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

FANGS IS NIET DOOD, NEE, NOPE, NADA, IK GELOOF ER NIKS VAN. ARME PEA :c
    EN JUGHEAD OMG. en wie the fock is de tweede black hood? hm?

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Als Jughead dood is, kijk ik niet meer. :c

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Nee.

all because i liked a girl

NEE NIET JUGHEAD

~ When you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars ~

godver ik drukte per ongeluk op een spoiler. Jug????? Dan stop ik met kijken

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Het is nog nooit zo actief geweest in dit topic :')

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

ik houd onwijs veel van Juggie, maar ik hoop wel dat hij dood is. Dit doordat ik het juist geniaal vind als een van de hoofd personages dood gaat, omdat dat het meest pijn doet enz jwz. Maarrr als het een van de hoofdpersonages moest zijn, dan vote ik voor ronnie. Pff sorry maar vind haar en Archie zo annoying asf. Maar ik denk dat hij niet dood is, gezien hij het verhaal vertelt en schrijft. Zal vast wel gewond zijn, maar denk dat dit nog niet het einde van Juggie is. /spoiler]

When I taste Tequila, Baby, I still see ya

But like can we talk about Fred getting shot again?? Ik was echt zo van 'NOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN' en toen bleek dus dat hij zo'n kogelvrij vest aanhad but still, I was so hurt for a sec.
    Also, FP being hot af as usual. Ik gun het hem zo niet om Jughead kwijt te raken, maar de schrijvers van de serie zouden zo veel ballen hebben als ze Jughead laten sterven.

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

^omggg can I say it btw? Probby all thinking it maar FP is echt een Dilf lol (':

When I taste Tequila, Baby, I still see ya

^ I totally agree

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.