"Family don’t end in blood”

Petsch schreef:
    (...)

YASH *O*
    Thanks hehehe

(wbw)

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

IM CRYING FFS

Your OTP are having a sexy night in, with character A coating their fingers in lube to prepare character B… only to discover that it wasn’t lube they grabbed, but rather super glue. With character A’s fingers now glued in place, er, inside character B, what do they do?

Ik vind deze aanvraag echt super bae, maar idk met wie ik 'm moet doen? :')

Imagine your OTP being criminals and seeing their wanted posters. Person A takes pride in how high their bounty is, while Person B is upset because their’s is much lower than Person A.

Lodge schreef:
    IM CRYING FFS

Your OTP are having a sexy night in, with character A coating their fingers in lube to prepare character B… only to discover that it wasn’t lube they grabbed, but rather super glue. With character A’s fingers now glued in place, er, inside character B, what do they do?

VERDOMME HAHAHAHA dan heb je wel echte kutleef

Lodge schreef:
    Ik vind deze aanvraag echt super bae, maar idk met wie ik 'm moet doen? :')

Imagine your OTP being criminals and seeing their wanted posters. Person A takes pride in how high their bounty is, while Person B is upset because their’s is much lower than Person A.

FP

Die aanvraag is idd wel heel bae tho omg

Person A learning that Person B is working part time at a car wash. Person A steals/borrows/somehow obtains a dozen dirty vehicles for Person B, just to see B drenched and scrubbing down cars in a wet t shirt.

Stel je Archie voor tbh als person B damn

Your OTP going to the aquarium. Person B looks away for two seconds, hears a splash, and then turns to find that Person A has fallen into the touch pool whilst trying to pet a manta ray.

Petsch schreef:
    Person A learning that Person B is working part time at a car wash. Person A steals/borrows/somehow obtains a dozen dirty vehicles for Person B, just to see B drenched and scrubbing down cars in a wet t shirt.

Stel je Archie voor tbh als person B damn

Ik ga dit aanvragen tbh

Person B always referring to Person A by their surname out of politeness/professionalism. Both accept it as norm, until suddenly Person A is hurt, and unconscious. Frantic, Person B starts yelling for them to wake, slipping into whispering A’s first name in despair. Despite being barely able to speak or keep their eyes open, an overjoyed Person A whispers back “You finally called me by my first name….!!”

Dit is zo Aaron Hotchner tbh

Your OTP meeting each other on a cruise and pretending to be a couple in order to get discounts on all couple events (massages, dinners, etc).

Your OTP as co-stars on a popular movie/tv show and dating in real life. Person A is the Hero while Person B is the Villain. Imagine your OTP’s fans fawning over a blooper reel where A keeps apologizing to B with kisses during a brutal fight scene.

Person A is an art student and Person B is the nude model for their class project.