• [ bericht aangepast op 9 dec 2017 - 18:47 ]

Wil jij graag Cisky op je kerstkaart hebben?

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Chyler schreef:
    (...)

Ja, maar het is wel raar als je dan aan die film gaat denken HAHAHAHA.

oh shit.
    Wanneer gaan we die kijken verdomme.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Waldau schreef:
    (...)

oh shit.
    Wanneer gaan we die kijken verdomme.

... OOIT. Nee, maar, als Noek en Es mee willen kijken kan het op zich wel als we surprises en shit doen tbh? (wbw)

Ik ga even omkleden etc dus tot zo HEHEHE.

Chyler schreef:
    (...)

... OOIT. Nee, maar, als Noek en Es mee willen kijken kan het op zich wel als we surprises en shit doen tbh? (wbw)

Ik zie ons wel helemaal los gaan en dan denken ze echt dat wij niet normaal zijn.
    ALSO BC TOM IS IN THE MOVIE TOO. I ALWAYS FORGET.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Waldau schreef:
    (...)

Ik zie ons wel helemaal los gaan en dan denken ze echt dat wij niet normaal zijn.
    ALSO BC TOM IS IN THE MOVIE TOO. I ALWAYS FORGET.

Ja so true HAHAHAHA. Dat zijn wij echt, gewoon eerste seconde dat Caity en Brandon in beeld komen flauw vallen HAHAHAH.
    OH JA TRUE OMG. RIP.

Waldau schreef:

WOw geil.

ok time to write. af.

Chyler schreef:
    (...)

Ja so true HAHAHAHA. Dat zijn wij echt, gewoon eerste seconde dat Caity en Brandon in beeld komen flauw vallen HAHAHAH.
    OH JA TRUE OMG. RIP.

HAHAHAHAHA. Wij liggen huilend op de grond.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Chyler schreef:
    (...)

WOw geil.

(wbw)

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ik ga ook schrijven, maar weet nog niet welke. Even zoeken.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Waldau schreef:
    (...)

HAHAHAHAHA. Wij liggen huilend op de grond.

ZO TRUE WOW

Waldau schreef:
    Ik ga ook schrijven, maar weet nog niet welke. Even zoeken.

One shot met Ray voor mij. (wbw)

Deze? (wbw)

Person A was in a long abusive relationship with someone (maybe someone from your NOTP) but no one knows this because the other person acted so good and kind around everyone else and Person A wasn’t brave enough to say anything. For one reason or another, they leave Person A who has at this point became very quiet and self-hating, but everyone assumes that is just because the “love of their life” has left them. After some time, they eventually end up going out with Person B. They still stick to their old habits (apologising a lot, acting very quiet, being scared that Person B will get mad and hurt them). Person B however, cares greatly for Person A and just assumes they are naturally shy and/or they’re a bit shaken from their last relationship. After a while of dating, Person B starts to get frustrated at Person A’s due to their meekness and gets so frustrated that they unintentionally start to raise they voice and are gesturing wildly, Person A instinctively uses their arms to cover themselves screaming “I’m sorry please don’t hurt me!”. Person B is horrified that they scared them so much, and apologies, saying that they would never hurt them. After Person A doesn’t believe them at first, but eventually realises that they are telling the truth and hugs them, crying into Person B’s arms. What happens next is up to you.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Ik ga nog steeds helemaal stuk hierom

Danmarks Dynamite.