• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE

Freya's hands were a little shaky, so she was scared she'd do more harm than good. Nonetheless, she protested when Fox pulled her hand away. She had chosen not to comment on Zach's last comment because it was too cheesy, even for her and she couldn't deal with the romance right now, to be honest.
          "I have more experience with broken bones than you do, Fox!" She was a little mad that he was trying to keep her away from everything right now, feeling her irritation grow as he treated her as if she wasn't capable of anything. Freya turned around, contemplating on just walking away and calling James to ask him out for a hunt, but she froze dead in her tracks. Her eyes widened in fear, but then narrowed as anger took the upperhand.
          "What is it?" Of course her brother had noticed again, but she shrugged it off.
          "Nothing," Freya muttered. Of course it hadn't been nothing. She had seen Thorne very clearly and she hated the fear that had impulsively taken a hold of her. She was still determined to kill him, whatever the cost. But she couldn't go for him right now, so instead, she just turned back to her cousin. "Fox really sucks at taking care of broken limbs - or just taking care of people in general - so if your hand starts separating itself from your body, don't blame me." Freya's mood had shifted to really bad. Like, storm clouds bad.

[ Shitty post is shitty, I apologise. ]

[ bericht aangepast op 26 nov 2015 - 16:28 ]

help

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

She raised a small eyebrow when he answered her question. She looked at the beer he was holding. If he really was a security guy, he was doing a terrible job. She dropped the issue and tilted her head again. This way, she could look past a very big guy who was blocking her view. She could barely see Helias' blond hairs, but she didn't dare to come closer. Even if he knew she was there, and he probably did, she was still careful.
          "I am," she said, not really paying attention to the guy anymore. "but I have to go, I'm afraid." Helias was getting up and she didn't want to lose track. There must've been a reason why he was still in town, but still... She was getting tired of the chase. She turned her gaze back to the 'security' guy and smiled apologetically. She jumped off the wall and walked over to him.
          "I'm kind of new to this city, and I would love to have guide, or even just an acquaintance. If you don't mind..." She quickly took a pen out of her backpack and scribbled her phonenumber and full name on his hand. With that and a smile, she left him and followed Helias from a distance. She counted till three and assumed he then knew she was following him. She didn't even really try to hide herself, because he'd still know. It was annoying as hell, but at least she knew what he was capable of. She followed him until she noticed he was going to his car.
          "Kuso*," she cursed. There were too many people around to confront him out here, and she didn't have a car.... yet. She turned around untill she spotted a tent with drinks. There was someone holding a bottle of water and she walked over to him. Within a few seconds she took it out of his hands, poured it over her hands and ran away again. She rubbed her eyes, causing her make-up to run down her face, as if she's been crying. With that she walked over to a nice looking guy who was about to get in his car. Right before she'd reach him, she threw herself to the ground, sobbing loudly. She cursed under her breath when she felt a soar pain in her knee.
          "Hey, are you allright?" the guy asked, while kneeling down besides her. She looked up with him, with the saddest face she had at the moment.
          "No.. I... He... He still has my ring," she cried. The guy looked confused while he was helping her up. She cursed mentally when she saw her knee was bleeding.
          "Who?"
          "My boy... Ex-boyfriend. I gave him my ring so I wouldn't lose it, but then we got a fight and he left without giving it back. I really need it, it was my mother's!" she lied without even have to think about it. The man looked astonished, but that quickly turned into determination. Ava almost rolled her eyes. Men.
          "Where did he go?"
          "He got in his car. I'll never be able to catch up with him!" The man didn't hesitate and said he would give her a ride if she wanted to. She nodded thankfully and went into the man's car. She pointed at the black Mercedes which was just driving through the exit. A few moments later, they were following him.
          "Do you need me to talk to him?" the man asked after a while. Ava, who didn't get her eyes of the car in front of them, shook her head. She didn't need that moron anywhere near her when she would go and have a chat with her beloved Helias. Suddenly the black car made a turn at what seemed to be the university. Ava raised an eyebrow, but just shrugged it off. Nothing really surprised her about Helias anymore. The guy - Mason was his name - stopped the car and Ava opened the door.
          "Thanks, pal!" she said, before slamming the door and disappearing into the night. Her knee was already healed, although there was still some blood on it. She didn't notice and entered the main building without any troubles. He's making it really easy for me, the bastard. she thought, while strolling through the building. It didn't take her long to hear the whistling. I Wanna Be Loved by You by Marilyn Monroe was one of her favourites, and he knew that. It made her even more angry. She didn't like to be played with, eventhough she was a very dangerous game. She might be crazy, but she was also intelligent and not to be fooled with.
          "I wanna be loved by you, just you, and nobody else but you. I wanna be loved by you, alone," she sang when she finally caught up with him. He was inside an office and she waited by the door until he would turn around.

*Kuso = Fuck in Japanese

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

Freya could have fooled a lot of people, but not Sid. She knew too much about keeping a straight face, to not notice the changes underneath. Yet — she wasn't planning on hearing her out in front of her brother and cousin. It was obvious there we some things on her mind. And Sid guessed that those weren't light things. Her gaze turned to Fox, just in time to see him jiggling his eyebrows at Zach. She laughed sarcastically at him, shaking her head. Some things never changed. It was almost as if he'd never gone away, and they were still all together and mocking about their training.
          With her hand still in the backpocket of Zach's jeans, she took out her phone with the other hand. Her screen lit up and showed a picture of her and Zach. She'd managed to photograph them. Maybe it had been clear then, she thought. Maybe it had been obvious to everyone but her. And she didn't mind. She'd loved him then, she loved him now. Her eyes wandered over the messages she'd gotten over the evening. Most of them came from younger Hunters she'd sort off befriended when she got here. She'd promised a few to go on rides — but that plan was cancelled now she had other things to focus on. She'd message them later, they were not the reason she had taken her phone out. Her father sent a text. He wanted to speak to her. She didn't really want to talk to him, she also did not want to ruin any more of this night. So she tucked the phone away and realized how poorly her social skills had gotten.
          'It's good to see you, Foxface.' She was sure she hadn't told him yet. But he was actually capable of leaving something to miss. It would've been really cool if he'd been her brother instead of the two she had at home. She envied Freya — for she didn't know how lucky she was for having a brother like that. But Sid knew what it was like, being that age. And it wasn't easy.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

[center]“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila sighed softly and was about to tell Thorne that she had absolutely no clue where her ride ran off to, when Thorne suddenly cursed. She followed his gaze and to her big surprise she saw Fox standing with three teens, of whom she thought they were hunters. A frown appeared on her face. She looked at Thorne's face and then back to the group of four people, of whom two were female hunters. She thought back to what Thorne had said earlier and something clicked in her head, what made the whole situation rather confusing.
          'Well, apparently my ride is hanging out with the huntergirl that wanted to kill you,' Leila mumbled, crossing her arms. 'Maybe he had to function as her escape car when her killingplan failed.' She didn't really know what to think of the entire situation. Of course werewolves and hunters talked occasionally, but she couldn't imagine that Fox would actually help some little hunter's ass, especially if that hunter was in trouble due to some vampire problems, since that could lead to trouble between werewolves and vampires as well. She thought that Fox was smarter than that, and why on earth would he give a rat's ass about a hunter girl? It was likely all a big coincidence, but Leila still had her doubts.
          'Tell me Thorne, around what time where you at that hunter's house?'
          The thing that bothered Leila most about this whole situation, was that Fox seemed to have forgotten all about her. She didn't let it show on her face and she would never say it out loud, but it hurt quite a bit. She knew they didn't really have something, but she thought they were at least good friends, but at that moment she didn't even know that for sure.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

It was already dark when she passed the gates to the themepark. Basically every one around her was getting drunk, mumbling about the fireworks that were about to start. Most rides were closing off, and she didn't really mind. Isla did not come here to go on a rollercoaster. She had heard about other creatures here, and she wanted to check them out. It mght have looked a little sad — a sixteen years old on her own. But Isla was far from lonely. She just needen an escape from her sisters.
          'Want a drink?' Isla raised an eyebrow to the guy that appeared in front of her. He was perfectly human, a little older than her, handing Isla something that smelled like a beer. Cocky little mister.
          'Not from you.' God knew what he'd done with it. Behind him, she could hear some other guys laugh. Ah, if that wasn't a bet they'd probably made.
          'You could use one.' He seemed satisfied by his snappy comeback, but Isla was far from amused. She rolled her eyes before snatching the drink from his hand.
          'You shouldn't drink at all you little bastard.' And with that, she turned the bottle upside down above his head. The alcohol rushed down his hair, through his jacket. When it had hit him, his face got white and then red. Isla backed away before he could punch her, but it was obvious he wanted to. He clenched his hands and made himself look bigger. He couldn't impress her, though. She was the Oméga in her pack — but under Humans she was still a whole lot stronger.
          'I don't fight girls.' He exhaled, something that actually surprised her. Especially when he showed her a smile. 'I deserved that.' She would've dropped her jaw, but she remained skeptic. Was this some sort of joke?
          'You did. I hope you like smelling like a dirty bar.' With that, she shrugged and walked away. He was not getting in her pants with that — but a boy could dream, she guessed.

Helias Albright | Atlas Hunter
    VAMPIRE • COLONY'S SECOND IN COMMAND • MONTADON
    The parking lot was almost completely abandoned and the lights were off - which was usual for this time of night. It was, however, unusual that someone came visiting the university at this time of night, but Helias rather met Ava at a place where nobody would bother them so she couldn't throw a fit. And his house was not an option. Of course he didn't just go visit his office again for his house keys - let's face it, he could just pick the lock. He looked at his rearview mirror and saw the car was following him. He sighed. He was not at all feeling a thing for meeting Ava right now, but if he didn't - it would only cause him more trouble to clean up after her. And he couldn't have being exposed.
          The teachers' offices were kind of isolated from the rest of campus, something else that quite often came in useful. Helias wet his lips as he turned off the alarm and started whistling a cheery tune, which made an amused frown appear above his eyes. The high tune sounded a bit eerie though, being reflected against the empty walls of the hallway. The echos were mixed with the sound of his footsteps and he could soon hear how they were joined by someone elses; light, careful steps, even though he was positive she knew he was aware of her presence.
          He opened the door of his office, turned on the lights, and walked towards his desk, picking up the keys he had left right there. And then he heard her voice. He couldn't help but smile - if it was only slightly and rather because of her being so predictable than of happiness. And he also couldn't help but harmonise the last tone he whistled as to her singing. He walked around his desk, didn't look up, and sat down. Helias cleared his throat as he poured out a glass of whiskey for himself.
          "Ava," he said, as he gestured at the chair in front of him. "Would you be so kind to close the door?"

[ bericht aangepast op 29 nov 2015 - 14:36 ]

help

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

Zachaël frowned and flinched multiple times when his cousin started working on his hand — he didn’t know what the Hell she was doing but it made the pain worse and worse with a single second. Although the increasing pain Zachaël kept his mouth shut because he didn’t want to make feel his cousin uncomfortable — not when she’d problems of herself which were visible on her little face. After a little while Fox joined in and did what his other cousin couldn’t do at that moment. Grunting when his middle finger was pulled back in the right place he thanked Fox in silence that he saved him from the torturing Freya had put him in. When Freya lashed out to Fox without a clear reason, Zachaël frowned deep and shot her a questionable look. “What the Hell is wrong Freybear? And I want an honest answer — not some bullshit.”
          With his good hand Zachaël tapped Fox on the shoulder and shot him a quick smile before putting his arm around Obsidian again — it felt wrong not to touch her. Whatever the Hell happened before, Freya was obviously still mad about it and he didn’t like to see her that way. He wanted to help, but he also knew that Freya would probably tell nothing with Fox here — a thing that made him pretty uneasy and a little worthless like he wasn’t good enough to hear all her problems within a second.

Thorne Madison - Vampire

"You mean the big guy?" he asked curiously. He looked to the small group in the alley and wondered what they were talking about. They were standing really close to each other, but Freya seemed to be angry at Leila's ride. When he saw she noticed him, he couldn't help but to grin and wave. He wanted to go over and confront her, but the tallest guy seemed capable of ripping him apart, and though he didn't know anything about the other two, he didn't want to take the risk.
          "Around five I guess, but it took me some time to get here. Almost hit a tree on the way," he mumbled. "You really think he helped a Hunter? He's a werewolf too, right?" he asked, feeling excited about the situation. He could use some entertainment to cheer him up.
          "Are you two a thing?" he asked, without waiting for any answers. He sounded like a teenage girl, but didn't care about that. If Freya was getting in trouble, he wanted to be on the front row to watch it.

Ava Thomson - Vampire

She couldn't help but to feel her heartbeat fasten a little. She ignored it as much as he would, and closed the door more careful than ever. She was feeling well, but she could feel her chaotic thoughts nibbling at her consciousness, ready to intrude. It didn't show at all, though; even Helias wouldn't notice, because she perfected years before they even met. Not that she would care, he knew her well enough.
          She sat down and crossed her short, but beautiful legs, thinking about what to say. She had to be careful not to show weakness or lose her temper, since it would feel like he would win, eventhough he probably didn't care about it. She did.
          "Tell me; why did you stay this time?" she asked not unfriendly. She could easily scratch his eyes out, but fighting Helias would be useless anyways. She watched him pour his drink and raised her small eyebrow. It seemed like he was still fond of his liquids. He didn't answer right away, and when he did; he didn't look up, as if she was just an annoying child he had to deal with at the moment. His behavior didn't surprise her and she was glad to feel no hurt either, though she felt slightly irritated.
          "Well, that was an unpredctable question," he said before putting the whiskey away again. She gave him a disappointed look, before putting up a blank face again.
          "As predictable as your lack of answers, my dear. Did you lose your manners during the years?" she said, pointing at his glass. "No, don't get it now, I don't need it. I won't take anymore of your precious time," she continued, eventhough he didn't move a muscle. She sometimes loved to put up some fake drama. She rose from her chair and hoisted her backpack of the ground.
          "I'm kidding ofcourse. I know you love to clean things up, thus I'll love to give you something to work with. This little town seem to be special for you, since you're still here, thus I'll try my best. If I'm mistaking and you run away again... Ah well, you're not thathard to track. Goodbye, my lovely Helias," she said, without looking at him. She walked over to the door, contemplating about what he would do.
          There were two options; he would say something, which meant she would be interesting enough at the moment, or he would let her go and she had to make herself interesting enough. She guessed it would be the second option, to be honest, thus she walked rather fast. He could try to kill her, but she knew almost certain he wouldn't. She wasn't important enough for that. Yet.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 nov 2015 - 17:00 ]

Mhm?

FOX JONATHAN FRANCIS TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

Fox didn't say anything but just looked at his little sister in astonishment. Allright, she fell on her head and she was wearing some stupid clothes; she was in a bad mood. But her words, eventhough she probably didn't really mean them, had cut straight through his heart. Or just taking care of people in general. The breath he took in, was sharp and loud, and he had to force himself to smile at Sid.
          "Ofcourse it is, I'm very pleasant to look at," he managed to joke. The smile didn't reach his eyes, but none of the Hunters would see that. All they could see was the pitch black darkness. He sighed and started to count to ten in his head. His anger was growing and due to the immense blow Freya gave him, he felt like he could use a run, and not on his two feet.
          "I think I need to go," he said slowly, while he refused to look at the little traitor. "Have a good evening." And with those words, he walked past them. He didn't know if they could see how he dug his nails into the palms of his hands because they were turning into claws. Fox didn't turn very easily; he tended to stay human as long as he could, which was much longer than almost every other werewolf. It didn't happen often that his emotions got him this far.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 nov 2015 - 22:36 ]

Mhm?

EMMELINE MIA PENDERGHAST
    Werewolf • Mariston Pack • Alpha

Mia had been in Greenstone for days and she realised she had missed this city. She'd only been here once before, and only for two days, but the place was buzzing with madness. Hell and reality were entwined with one another; vampires and werewolves were living amongst the humans as if they were germs under a homeless' man's skin. Mia smiled viciously as she walked through the gates of the themepark and thought about the fact she should meet Thea and Isla again soon. She hadn't seen them in weeks - she had made the journey from New York to Greenstone mainly by foot and had taken her three best Warriors, Thea aside. The first three days had mainly been sightseeing. Or rather; taking in what she could overtake. She hadn't exactly been able to locate the Hunters yet, but she'd found out a thing or two about the St.-Louis Pack. They were lead by a man called Fox. And she wanted to kill him.
          The woman had set off her three best to have fun wherever they wanted - whether it involved killing vampires or other werewolves, she didn't care. She'd see them again when she needed them. She looked around, feeling a little lonely, walking around in a theme park all alone. She wondered if there was anyone worth her time walking around. She'd love to meet the Alpha of the St.-Louis Pack, but she figured she shouldn't go find him on her own. Even she wasn't as naive as to think she could take him on on her own. His reputation had told her that much. So she walked around, examining her surroundings - and crashed into someone.
          "What the fuck, watch where you're going with those two left feet of yours, asshat!" she said angrily. After all, she was from Manhattan.

AKA, James :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 29 nov 2015 - 23:27 ]

help

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila nodded to Thorne's first question, whether her ride was the "big guy". She frowned when he answered her question. Fox probably left around the same time.
          The vampire boy asked a question, but before she could answer, he already asked another question. A question that made Leila raise her eyebrows. 'I think that all that bleeding out of your head damaged your braincells,' she commented. 'We are just friends and I don't think he's really the type for girlfriends,' she continued, only a few seconds later realising what she said. 'Not that he is gay, I mean more that he doesn't really do relationships.' At least, as far as she could remember, he never really had a girlfriend in the years that he was an Alpha. 'And I don't know if he helped the Hunter-girl. It could be a big coincidence.' She didn't even know why she was telling the vampire all this stuff.
          Leila saw that Fox was leaving and hesitated for a few seconds. It wasn't like she really wanted to talk to him right now, but she didn't know when she would see him again.
          She sighed softly and looked at Thorne. 'I'm going to get my keys and phone before they run off again. Don't cause too many problems.' She gave him a quick smile, turned around and followed Fox. She knew the themepark by heart and she took a slightly different route than Fox, so she could pop up in front of him. She didn't want him to know that she saw him talking to the Hunters. She wanted to give him a chance first to tell the truth.
          When she saw him rounding the corner, she walked to him, stopped in front of him and crossed her arms. 'If you are planning on running off again, I'd like to have my phone and keys back first,' she told him with a calm voice. She glanced at his hands when she that he dug his nails into the palms of his hands, which wasn't really a good sign. The conversation with the Hunters probably didn't go well.
          'Something wrong?' she asked seemingly confused, nodding at his hands.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

James Maximus Watson

Hunter • OldHub

“Hunting season has begun.”

The cigarette hung loosely between his index– and ringfinger. He inhaled the smoke as he watched the crowd walk by. It hadn’t been his plan to go to a themepark but somehow he had ended up here. It reminded him of his childhood. His father and mother were very happy to dicover their firstborn son was a Hunter but James used to be a very stubborn boy with many interests. No matter what his parents tried, he always wanted a reward for the things he had to do. So after every month of training, James’ dad took him to themeparks, freakshows’ or cinemas’. When he turned twelve his father stopped doing that since he got very sick. James had to train on his own and finally understood he had to kill creatures to make the world a better place, not to get a reward.
          Everyone who walked past ignored him. He blended perfectly in with the crowd. Normally he would’ve worn clothes with more class but black jeans and a white shirt were very ordinary to wear right now, and he didn’t want to stand out. Also, nobody wore suits when they went to a themepark. Even though the sun wasn’t that bright, he had shades on. He liked that, since he could carelessly watch people. Nobody would know he was looking at them. He even tried to notice some vampires or werewolves but after half an hour he still hadn’t spotted one yet. He didn’t really care though, because he wouldn’t be able to kill them right then and there. And a day off for once was also nice. But somewhere in the back of his mind James knew a ‘nice day off’ didn’t exist in his world.
          A elderly couple walked past him with a look of disgust on their faces as they glanced at the cigarette in his hand. He rolled his eyes from behind his shades and started walking to the entrance and exit of the park. He had seen enough. James never really slept but he had been very tired the last couple of days and maybe he could catch up on some sleep tonight.
          He heard the girl yell earlier than he felt the impact – which was very little and to be honest he actually hadn’t felt anything. He was quick enough to put his hand on her back to prevent her from falling. When he noticed she stood steady he let go of her. “Excuse me?” He said, slightly annoyed, after hearing her words. “You were the one who crashed into me,” he said with gritted teeth. He couldn’t stand arrogant people. His cigarette had fallen out of his grip when he tried to prevent the girl from falling. “It couldn’t hurt to be a little nicer,” he said — his mood completely shifting.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE
    The girl's gaze was dark, and even though she already felt guilt creep up at the back of her neck, her otherwise so lively eyes didn't shift moods one bit. She stared Zach dead in the eye and then she turned around, right after Fox had left, and looked Thorne straight in the eye, trying to mentally slap that smug grin off his face. Then, still looking right at him, she talked to her cousin. "I have to go."
          And so, Freya set off towards the exit of the theme park. She had been looking forward to go on some of the rides, but she was pretty positive that that wouldn't happen with the head injury Thorne had given her. She touched the back of her head and felt a stinging pain right where her fingers had been for only a split second. She pulled her hand back and looked at it in the dim light. Even so, she could make out the red liquid. She felt really dizzy, but she didn't want to go home. She got out her phone. Her grandparents had called her pretty much every ten seconds for the past hour, but she didn't feel like calling them back. She took a deep breath and contemplated on either calling her best friend and taking a midnight stroll with her, or calling James and ask him to go out for a hunt. However, he would scold her for being so uncareful. So she searched for Lauren's name in her contacts instead.

help

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

Sid was kind of confused when Fox brushed her very serious words off as a joke, showing that he'd rather leave actually hurt her. It started to seem like things had changed around here. Just when she thought that the only thing that would be stable in her life was this. The people she's grown up with. Freya was almost completely going off as well, which made Zach and her look quite lost.
          'Thanks for the lovely chat, Fox.' She said over her shoulder, looking at his back. Her eyes burned holes in his shoulders. Sid shook her head before letting go of Zach, moving back towards the crowd instead of going away like everyone else.
          'What's wrong with all these damn people?' She growled at the ground, stopping when she realized that she sounded like a child. She didn't want to act all butthurt because the people she thought were here friends just abandoned her after she's met with them for the first time in forever. Besides; she had Zach. And she was one hundred percent sure he'd never leave. Something that made her somehow turn around to eye him in an apologetic way.
          'I'm sorry. Will you go see the fireworks with me, please?' She smiled as bright as she could, although she didn't think that he'd notice in the dark of night. It was getting pretty late, and she'd prefer a bed around this time. But she'd heard something about amazing parties after and she understood that it would be very tempting for other creatures to go. Sid somehow felt obligated to go as well.
          'I could jump on your back, so I can actually see the lights and everything. Would look very cute as well,' she tried, noticing how big of a crowd stood in the distance. She wasn't planning on getting elbows stuck in her neck trying to get close enough. She knew that Zach was probably hurt as well about Freya's attitude. That was exactly why she wanted to distract him. And herself as well. People sucked. Not just Vampires.

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Theo laughed at Cat's comment. "I haven't puked in ages," and he wasn't kidding. He literally hadn't puked in ages. At some point his body got sort of immune to most of the alcohol, so he could hold his liquor like a boss. Also, most of the time Cat stopped him or he passed out before he actually got to puking. And during hangovers he rarely puked as well. Most of the time it's just spit. "It's you who puked on my shoes once. I had to throw them away. And they were my favorite shoes as well, thank you very much." He took another bite of his burger and a sip of his beer.
          "And are you going to call him?" Theo asked with a raised eyebrow. "You're going to get fat when you keep eating this greasy stuff," he added a second later. "Although, it is very good indeed." One of the good things about the 21th century, Theo thought, was definitely the 'bad food'. Most people would probably say the evolution of technology or transportation, but food though. He loved it.
          "Oh this?" He took out the glittery invitation. "Those girls invited me to a party tonight," he pointed to the group of girls, but Cat had already noticed them as well, so he dropped his hand. "You wanna go?" He leaned a bit closer so their face was only inches apart. "It'll be filled with fresh, warm blood and hot bodies."

kindness is never a burden.